Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

brutal inbredding pill: DO YOU HAVE A WEBBED FINGERS?

brutal inbredding pill: DO YOU HAVE A WEBBED FINGERS?

• Total voters
M

Med Amine

Visionary
★★★★★
just today i have discovered this major sing of inbredding: having webbed fingers
i do have them, both of my two legs and in the second and 3rd finger if my feets
they're like this

Houston's Top Podiatrist, Dr. Sherman Nagler on the Causes of Webbed Toes?  – Foot Houston

the fingers are attached to each others like mine.

you probably have autism or some mental illness aswell if you have these ones in your fingers

No i am proud off my genetic superiority

this can actually make you a good swimmer if they're all webbed in your feet. you will become like some turtle or a fish but that will happen if you fuck your sister or mother for even higher levels of inbreding

what can I say, it’s over for you my man

this can actually make you a good swimmer if they're all webbed in your feet. you will become like some turtle or a fish but that will happen if you fuck your sister or mother for even higher levels of inbreding
Just become a fish theory?

noo I dont have them bc my mother and father met at woodstock concert but muh I am white I cannot ascend :soy::soy::soy::soy:

what can I say, it’s over for you my man
i never was insecure about my fingers just today.
my father have even way more webbed fingers, they're super webbed and attached to each others.

nah, my parents are only 2nd cousins.i think you have to be much closer for webbed fingers.

would you fuck this fish lady? your kids will look like aquaman islanders
Webbed toes by AshWolves5 on DeviantArt
What are Webbed Toes | FAAWC | Delaware, Ohio Podiatrist
:feelsohgod: I’ve been staring at it for a minute but I can’t imagine it, it’s too creepy I didn’t know toes can actually look like that

nah, my parents are only 2nd cousins.i think you have to be much closer for webbed fingers.
are you hindu or muzzie curry?
most curries aren't inbred so their kids don't get inbred tier genes
in libya more than 50% of the people are inbred so you're always going to have inbred genes

i never was insecure about my fingers just today.
my father have even way more webbed fingers, they're super webbed and attached to each others.
Some of them are random mutation occurrences though, so it might just be that both your parents happened to have webbed feet for some reason

Some of them are random mutation occurrences though, so it might just be that both your parents happened to have webbed feet for some reason
i doubt it but i will keep looking for the inberd traits like this one.
i have a down syndrome cousin that is also inbred and i probably can marry her but im 100% sure that the kids are going to be the ultimate trucel human abomination in this whole world.
with my inbred genes and her down syndrome we will create the next 100k ultimate rotters KHHV permavergin trucel postmaxxers of incel.is

just today i have discovered this major sing of inbredding: having webbed fingers
i do have them, both of my two legs and in the second and 3rd finger if my feets
they're like this

Houston's Top Podiatrist, Dr. Sherman Nagler on the Causes of Webbed Toes?  – Foot Houston's Top Podiatrist, Dr. Sherman Nagler on the Causes of Webbed Toes?  – Foot Houston

the fingers are attached to each others like mine.

you probably have autism or some mental illness aswell if you have these ones in your fingers
monkey GIF

@Made in Heaven
This thread was made for you
Why are sand niggers like this? Islam is nominally against incest, right?
Tradism to me is inherently dysgenic because of the outcomes like these, they are inevitable when women have no freedoms, especially with mate choice

@Made in Heaven
This thread was made for you
Why are sand niggers like this? Islam is nominally against incest, right?
Tradism to me is inherently dysgenic because of the outcomes like these, they are inevitable when women have no freedoms, especially with mate choice
I don't really understand this funny culture either.
Seems so strange and strange to me.

there's no way im the only one who have this shit

In most cases, webbing of the fingers or toes occurs at random, for no known reason. Less commonly, webbing of the fingers and toes is inherited. Webbing can also be related to genetic defects, such as Crouzon syndrome and Apert syndrome.

I don't think so but I have a gap between my first and second toe. And that is a trait of down syndrome.

I knew a guy who had webbed toes , he told me not to tell anyone, maybe this is why, either that or he found it embarrassing (probably the latter)