Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why does Putin always attack when the President is a Democrat? [Real Question, no partisan bs please]

because...

• for whatever reason, he likes to publicly humiliate democratic politicians

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Mountainbikecel

Mountainbikecel

Genetiker und Evolutionspsychologe.
★★★★
coincidence imo. he'd be better off attacking when Trump was president. as Trump actually is more lenient on him than Biden by alot

Maybe democrats are pro American and pro Nato. In other words pro colonisation and imprisoning none whites like in USA prisons and calling people shit holes and bombing muslim countries on a lie that countries have weapons of mass destruction based on 9/11 that has been proven was an inside job by the CIA. etc etc etc.

So maybe he allies with countries like Iran and China because maybe white Europeans view Russians as Mongolian subhumans and would exterminate them if they have a good opportunity.

It could be the russian mindset maybe so what they do is attack pro globohomo countries and let the anti globohomo politicians in the country take power.

You must know that other people do not think like Americans or western European peoples. I am an ethnic and ethnics suffered brutally at the hands of westerners for hundreds of years. Whites today just pretend like they are good democratic people but read the books from about 1880 untill 1950 you will see whites boasting about killing, raping, destroying, abusing ethnics. It was not a joke and reality.

China and Russia funded ALL the decolonisation efforts and wars whilst USA and EU countries secretly funded proxy armies and spies to try stop decolonisation, apartheid etc whilst using hollywood to make believe that they are good people fighting for decolonisation.

They created AIDS and HIV, experimented with their atomic bombs on ethnics , experimentd with syphylis on negroes etc etc etc

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13i09gV7HRk

Last edited:
[UWSL]They created AIDS and HIV, experimented with their atomic bombs on ethnics , experimentd with syphylis on negroes etc etc etc[/UWSL]
1. jfl, that would be based and anti-globoHOMO
2. if black women raw dog different men every other week, how is it white man’s fault?

2. if black women raw dog different men every other week, how is it white man’s fault?

White conquerors gave Black foids high-risk strains of HPV during slavery.

because he can get away with it

lol @ niggas in the west going OMG, putin is being MEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not how russians think, if they can do this shit with acceptable losses, they will

1. jfl, that would be based and anti-globoHOMO
I dont how black women go about their sexual lives. What I know is this is proven. So I am just saying that maybe the russians dont want to be exterminated.

He had a once in a lifetime opportunity during Obama so that made sense. Trump wasn't going to expand NATO so Putin was fine with that. Now I just think he saw Biden as weak. Republicans are already seizing on this for the midterms.
not how russians think, if they can do this shit with acceptable losses, they will
They love their wars of attrition

Point