Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why does nobody here know how to read

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
I've noticed in many post I've made, I've had an explanation or said something and the replies are always evidence people do not read anything beyond the title. I could say "I like red and hate blue" and 40% of the replies would ask me how I feel about the colour blue.

It is a bigger mystery than the trinity as to why many people here develop severe dyslexia after reading a title

There are two possible explanations:

1. Tiktok brain rot

2. Too depressed to read

Brainrot retards who feel the need to say some BS despite not reading

Brainrot retards who feel the need to say some BS despite not reading
I recently made a post asking for xbox 360 game recommendations and SPECIFICALLY said I don't like games like GTA and 90% of the responses mentioned GTA / GTA clone

I recently made a post asking for xbox 360 game recommendations and SPECIFICALLY said I don't like games like GTA and 90% of the responses mentioned GTA / GTA clone
If I don't read something I'll simply not post anything, it's much better than responding with a retarded one liner

I've noticed in many post I've made, I've had an explanation or said something and the replies are always evidence people do not read anything beyond the title. I could say "I like red and hate blue" and 40% of the replies would ask me how I feel about the colour blue.
I blame it on the extremely short attention span people got and exploited/increased by e.g. TikTok.

Essentially if your post takes more than e.g. 20 seconds to read I assume most people don't read it because they don't have the attention span any more.

The title is within 20 seconds, so they read it, but then the post might be too long, so they reply without reading any further.

The posts that are most engaged with in this forum are rage bait and open ended questions ex. “How was your day today?”.
The well written and thought out posts are often left ignored and as a result of that users stop trying to post them because they get no engagement.

The posts that are most engaged with in this forum are rage bait and open ended questions ex. “How was your day today?”.
The well written and thought out posts are often left ignored and as a result of that users stop trying to post them because they get no engagement.
Everything high IQ has already been discussed and is water

Everything high IQ has already been discussed and is water
That’s true, but I feel like there should be more engagement on posts and more posts that are well written and reflective about the feelings associated of being incel. Not necessarily so called “high IQ” posts.

It is a bigger mystery than the trinity as to why many people here develop severe dyslexia after reading a title
Too much christcuckery does that to a motherfucker. Those dyslexic retards literally need to be fed an interpretation of the "good book" cause they'd just realise that their religion is bogus if they'd bother to read it.

But on a more serious less jewy note, brainrot is real. Happens to everyone that is terminally online and to be perfectly honest that's almost everyone these days. This and the fact that many people on here aren't native English speakers.

Too much christcuckery does that to a motherfucker. Those dyslexic retards literally need to be fed an interpretation of the "good book" cause they'd just realise that their religion is bogus if they'd bother to read it.

But on a more serious less jewy note, brainrot is real. Happens to everyone that is terminally online and to be perfectly honest that's almost everyone these days. This and the fact that many people on here aren't native English speakers.
I hope someone finds your address and comes to your house with a baseball bat (in minecraft)