Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why does it feel like nobody else can understand the struggle

curryboy420

curryboy420

Overlord
★★★★★
Am I really that uniquely retarded? Am I the only failure in a world of people who all figured it out? Where is everyone? Aside from me and my brother I never met anyone like me . Everyone I talk to in real life has figure it all out when it comes to girls and money. It's just me unable to proceed.

I feel the same. All due to control though

They can’t fully understand because they haven’t lived it

Re: I never understood why people have a " crush"
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#147224503Thursday, October 02, 2014 11:27 PM CDT
"Idc how bad their problem is. Same with most cases of depression too. Lets just blame it on that when i'm sad instead of getting help, getting medication, and finding people too help." The person's over-all thought process and mental state doesn't instantaneously change, regardless of whether they have help or not, It's a process that requires much management and "Medication" certainly doesn't cure long-term depression or anxiety;It can be very difficulty for the person to seek help simply because the negative thoughts they are having has distorted their perception of the situation and they certainly shouldn't be insulted because of that. Over-all, insulting the flaws of someone else simply because they have a condition such as "Depression" or "Anxiety" that negatively affects both their physical and psychology while you're suffering from it or a similar condition yourself is rather egotistical and hypocritical behavior.

But why have they not had to live it and I have. I have all 4 limbs. I have a brain. To an alien I look like every other person. What made me a loser and everyone else functional?

But why have they not had to live it and I have. I have all 4 limbs. I have a brain. To an alien I look like every other person. What made me a loser and everyone else functional?
I’m not a woman, I can’t tell you exactly why. It either happens for you or it doesn’t, it sucks but that’s life ya know

Re: I never understood why people have a " crush"
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#147224503Thursday, October 02, 2014 11:27 PM CDT
"Idc how bad their problem is. Same with most cases of depression too. Lets just blame it on that when i'm sad instead of getting help, getting medication, and finding people too help." The person's over-all thought process and mental state doesn't instantaneously change, regardless of whether they have help or not, It's a process that requires much management and "Medication" certainly doesn't cure long-term depression or anxiety;It can be very difficulty for the person to seek help simply because the negative thoughts they are having has distorted their perception of the situation and they certainly shouldn't be insulted because of that. Over-all, insulting the flaws of someone else simply because they have a condition such as "Depression" or "Anxiety" that negatively affects both their physical and psychology while you're suffering from it or a similar condition yourself is rather egotistical and hypocritical behavior.
this op.

I’m not a woman, I can’t tell you exactly why. It either happens for you or it doesn’t, it sucks but that’s life ya know
I don't mean just women. I feel like I lost in a lot of other ways as well. I don't even make any money and every job I had was shit pay and shit treatment and dead end. My friends are all disrespectful and use me for what they can. My family don't give a shit. Why am I a loser of such high magnitudes

I don't mean just women. I feel like I lost in a lot of other ways as well. I don't even make any money and every job I had was shit pay and shit treatment and dead end. My friends are all disrespectful and use me for what they can. My family don't give a shit. Why am I a loser of such high magnitudes
I feel the same, I learned to stop questioning it. I just hate everyone now

@Izayacel
You Just Hit a ctitical miss on birth . Do you think walking Up at 6 am going to Factory Work Till 16 :30 and being Home at 17:30 IS Not retarded?

While your female equivalent neets and has Potential paypigs lined Up?

This world is Made for Woman , its Not your fault and dont ever think It Is.
Am I really that uniquely retarded? Am I the only failure in a world of people who all figured it out? Where is everyone? Aside from me and my brother I never met anyone like me . Everyone I talk to in real life has figure it all out when it comes to girls and money. It's just me unable to proceed.

dw I haven’t figured anything out either.

Aw dude, i feel the same actually. Curiously i think its a proble more of a lack of luck than a lack of other things tbh, it's just that the people that surround you are luckier than you thus their ventures go well meanwhile you do shit in all of those areas

Aw dude, i feel the same actually. Curiously i think its a proble more of a lack of luck than a lack of other things tbh, it's just that the people that surround you are luckier than you thus their ventures go well meanwhile you do shit in all of those areas