Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel why does god hate me so much?

P

poorbalkantruecel

Self-banned
-
the doctor just told me that I got a ruptured eardrum from an ear infection and that I need surgery to fix that in 3 months after it dries out but it has a 80% success rate. I'm poor as hell, I'm ugly as hell and now I get fucking disabled (hopefully temporary) wtf did I do to deserve this?

Allah doesn't hate you. He gives you difficulties to build character and because he knows you can handle it. He made you ugly to show you that getting laid isn't important, but what is important is reading the Quran and focusing on Allah. If you were good looking and getting laid all the time, then you wouldn't focus on spiritual things. And that would be the real tragedy.....

Because he doesn’t exist

Yea I'm same boat people get lucky and life complain but us people struggle to be good people and do other things we don't get anything

tbh i do believe god exists. i just think it lets humans do their own shit. its the human races fault we've devolved into this level of bullshit, and i think the higher being shit is just content to leave it alone