Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why does every character in anime look white?

aswellfella

aswellfella

Arizonacel || Abusedchildcel || lowTcel
★★★
It's weird because they're usually set in Japan, and yet I see plenty of blondes and a distinct lack of epicanthic folds.

Japanese people have small and slanty eyes. Anime characters have big eyes.
Japanese people have black or sometimes brown hair. Anime characters have various hair colors.
Japanese people are introvert and timid. Anime characters are loud and extraverted
Japanese people are, small framed, short and are less muscular. Anime characters are very often tall with big muscle.
Japanese men have small penises. Men in hentai have big dicks.
Japanese women are mostly flat. Anime girls have very often giant boobs.
Anime girls are like angels sent from heaven. Japanese women are one of the most hypergamous, materialistic and cheating women on planet earth.

Because that's the ideal beauty standard over there.

Japanese people want anime characters to look Japanese, that's why they have pointy chins and big eyes, it's delusion in a way. They make white people in animes have smaller eyes.

Japanese people have black or sometimes brown hair. Anime characters have various hair colors.
Japanese people are introvert and timid. Anime characters are loud and extraverted
Japanese people are, small framed, short and are less muscular. Anime characters are very often tall with big muscle.
Anime girls are like angels sent from heaven. Japanese women are one of the most hypergamous, materialistic and cheating women on planet earth.
thanos-reality-is-often-disappointing.png

Because chinks worship white people

Because its fiction

@Made in Heaven made a detailed post about this. It's called "I don't feel bad for ricecucks" white worshiping is innate chink behaviour. But I get called racist by the snowflakes here for pointing this out.

@Made in Heaven made a detailed post about this. It's called "I don't feel bad for ricecucks" white worshiping is innate chink behaviour. But I get called racist by the snowflakes here for pointing this out.
Could you maybe just give me a tl;dr?

Could you maybe just give me a tl;dr?
That post is very long. But In Short chinks worship white people, it's just innate chink behaviour. That's why they lighten their skin, wear contacts, dye their hair and get suregry to look more causcaian.
IMG 20240617 161214
IMG 20240617 161205
IMG 20240617 161155
These are Just double eyelid surgeries, there are plenty of other surgeries they get to look More causcaian. One reason for this strange phenomenon is that they're the least causacoid of all races. Even blacks have some causcaian blood, but not Asians and because, of their isolation, what's funny is that they did have plenty, of chances to mix with causcaians throughout history, they could have mixed with the ancient Iranians, instead, they massacred them.

Even more proof that their self hatred is 100% genetic is the fact that hazaras who are Afghans with half chink half iranian blood get suregry to look more like the causcaians(pashtuns) despite, the fact that they have colored eyes and hair, because, if their iranian mix. Yet, they're still Jealous of other Afghans(pashtuns)

This should convince anybody with a brain that chink self hatred is 100% genetic, because, these people don't have access to Western media.

To answer your question on why they portray Anime characters as causcaians, it's simple, they like delsuonamaxx and think that they look like the Anime characters irl, it's a coping mechanism. And they end up believing that they're more whiter and attractive then what they really are. It also fools weebs(who are mostly white) it's propaganda to make themselves, look more whiter and attractive in the eyes of the rest of the world. Sorry if this was long, this is a complex topic and can't be explained in one paragraph.

Even blacks have some causcaian blood, but not Asians and because, of their isolation,
Reminder that dogs and coyotes are genetically more similiar than Negroids and Caucasians

Because they worship white people. Why else do so many Anime protagonists have blue eyes, brown/blond hair or other white features ?

Reminder that dogs and coyotes are genetically more similiar than Negroids and Caucasians
I used to think so. but a lot of blacks have some causcaian blood in Africa. ASIANS are the least causcaian.

homo erectus above me

I used to think so. but a lot of blacks have some causcaian blood in Africa. ASIANS are the least causcaian.
Blacks objectively cluster the furthest away from the rest of the human population. Many a PCA chart shows this

Whites are much more unique looking. Sometimes chink's don't even look like real people but caricatures of asians

When it comes to art style, you can trace's anime origins back to when it was based off old comics about Donald Duck with influence from the rest of Walt Disney's works sprinkled within. When you adapt western comics and animation you also end up with western looking characters and sensibilities for choosing what features to give your characters when designing them.