Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The HAPA delusion

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
Now, shush mutt. I'm going to be posting hapa families. I'll post whatever I find so you don't accuse "CHERRYPIKO!"
View attachment 1176978
View attachment 1176979
View attachment 1176985View attachment 1176986
Hory shitu! So gross. They're SO ugly it's unreal

View attachment 1177025

Hapa delusionmaxxing and trying on blue eye filter. @Made in Heaven
KEK what a pathetic cope.

More delusional Hapas asking if they pass as white, instead, of looking into the mirror.
View attachment 1177019
Looks native american
looks asian as fuck
still looks asian despite the hair dye
Looks like a Kazakh or Uzbek. She looks the least chinky

IMG 20240609 032200IMG 20240609 032105
IMG 20240609 032142
IMG 20240609 032130
IMG 20240609 032117
Everyday, I cry because, I was born a shitskin green eyed arab, and not a superior white passing Hapa like these kids. This life is not fair :( @Despicablecel

Copers versus copers; I'm eating popcorn,

Post your eyes then(not your whole face) just your eyes and I'll believe you. Arabs can pass as white, there's barely any Hapa who is white passing. So it's on you to prove it. @Made in Heaven is a white passing Arab, plenty of white nationalists and and users here who has seen his face have said he is white. Either send you face to a white user who you can trust like @To koniec or post your eye area. I'll believe you when you do that.

No hapa can ever look like a white passing Arab, who have e zero white blood by the way.
Here are some white Arabs/arabs with light hair and eyes. I can post millions of these, please post on Hapa or pure Asian with Blue eyes. I don't even want a Hapa who can pass as white, since, those practically don't exist.
View attachment 1177013
View attachment 1177014
View attachment 1177015
View attachment 1177016View attachment 1177017View attachment 1177018
What's truly funny is that even the brownest, darkest Yemeni is still genetically more likely to have blue eyed kids if they mix with a European than a full blooded asian. Because even Yemenis are closer to Whites than chinks are.

Im not the one circlejerking with someone else. They always 2v1 me and then start agreeing with each other, and it looks very gay. Even @Biowaste Removal said the same thing. I know youre supporting him because you’re a nigger so hes closer to you. I am not feminine. My face shape is quite masculine and i have a wide jaw. I skullmog 90% of whites probably
You two made entire threads talking about trannies and fags lmfao

darkest Yemeni is still genetically more likely to have blue eyed kids if they mix with a European than a full blooded asian. Because even Yemenis are closer to Whites than chinks are.
Exactly. And they will look more exotic. When women look at an Asian they see a bat eater.
Im not the one circlejerking with someone else. They always 2v1 me and then start agreeing with each other, and it looks very gay. Even @Biowaste Removal said the same thing. I know youre supporting him because you’re a nigger so hes closer to you. I am not feminine. My face shape is quite masculine and i have a wide jaw. I skullmog 90% of whites probably
If you're so attractive. Why are you even here? All these big claims. But you're such big pusssy that you won't even show me your eye area lol.

Nice cope.

One more cope, but having no appeal while making you seethe quoting me anyway... Noice.
you’re the one seething by replying to this thread with that. Nice projection oldcel

What's truly funny is that even the brownest, darkest Yemeni is still genetically more likely to have blue eyed kids if they mix with a European than a full blooded asian. Because even Yemenis are closer to Whites than chinks are.

You two made entire threads talking about trannies and fags lmfao
He is right tho. Blacks are closer to Arabs, because, they have more casuacian DNA. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: . Gooks are the least causcasian

you’re the one seething by replying to this thread with that. Nice projection oldcel
By the way, you haven't responded to our last discussion. These arabcels at least have some arguments here.

you started it on this thread, im just replying because you’re a cuck. You’re probably an oldcel seamaxxer coper. Youre beneath me
Stop Derailing the thread idiot. Go fight with him elsewhere. Or I'll report you.

You cherrypick, ignore blatant evidence with deflections, make up lies, and your arguments are shit. I also guarantee you, a native lebanese like yourself wouldnt be able to set foot in a top math class. Ive never seen arabs in these kinda settings and arab immigrants are top tier relative to their own people.

You cherrypick, ignore blatant evidence with deflections, make up lies, and your arguments are shit. I also guarantee you, a native lebanese like yourself wouldnt be able to set foot in a top math class. Ive never seen arabs in these kinda settings and arab immigrants are top tier relative to their own people.
" AZIAN SO GUDU AT MATHU."

ignore blatant evidence with deflections, make up
I don't think I have ever deflected. You're projecting. It's you who would keep changing the topic, whenever, I asked you to post your eye area.

I don't think I have ever deflected. You're projecting. It's you who would keep changing the topic, whenever, I asked you to post your eye area.
I told you many times im not doxxing myself, that isnt deflecting its rightfully ignoring

You said neoteny makes you age worse, i stopped reading there
Exactly because you can't cope with that, retarded. Can't speak, can't write or even read... What's next? Will try HRT to look more "pretty" because everything for you is about that?

you started it on this thread, im just replying because you’re a cuck. You’re probably an oldcel seamaxxer coper. Youre beneath me
Now keeping wasting your time with me because I'm ordering! The slave always obeys; let's see who is the cuck here.

Last edited:
No Arabs are just whiter and Better looking. Cry about it. I know it's tough to accept that you're a chinksect
Are you seriously crying about being better looking on an incel forum? Jfl

I told you many times im not doxxing myself, that isnt deflecting its rightfully ignoring
There's no doxxing. Posting your eye area without your face, won't reveal anything about you retard. You know that very well. You are good at making up shit so you don't rope lol. I would too if I had chink eyes.

No Arabs are just whiter and Better looking. Cry about it. I know it's tough to accept that you're a chinksect
You lie about me being from japan, suicide rates of east asians, average height of arabs, the crime rates of arabs in foreign countries, east asians being slaves in the gulf, asians not having v shaped jaws, asians being low t; i can go on forever tbh

Arabs have no appeal because theyre ogres. Also 90% of them have shitskin colouring and dont have the features to make up for it (beard is not a universal halo to women, its niche)

Exactly because you can't cope with that, retarded. Can't speak, can't write or even read... What's next? Will try HRT to look more "pretty" because everything for you is about that?

Now keeping wasting your time with me because I'm ordering! The slave always obeys; let's see who is the cuck here.
>hrt
>being more prettyboy than ogre

pick one

i know you have to cope with being ogre to not rope but dont bring me into it

arab women are beneath gooks

imagine being rejected by femcels

There are plenty of these. These seem to think it's their eye holding them back, when. Their skulls look so primitive.
90% (and every other high tier subhuman’s subhumanity is caused by 3 things
-No nose bridge, which causes a snout for a nose
-No eye orbits or brow ridge, which caused fat sagging, bulging eyes
-Flat Maxilla, Which accentuates the nose and sagging eyes

Arabs have no appeal because theyre ogres. Also 90%
More like 60%. Most levantines are light skinned. Brown Arabs Also mog you back to Japan, because, they have pink undertones ate causacaoid. Pakistanis and Iranians are banging your women while, you rot. But whatever Helps you cope takshi. ARABS are better looking as well. Keep denying reality.
IMG 20240609 040455
IMG 20240609 040306
Chingchong ping long chong.

You lie about me being from japan,
Because, you're Japanese not white.
suicide rates of east asians,
That's reality takshi.
IMG 20240609 040708

average height of arabs
Lebanese and northern Arabs are taller. Also Arabs lack nutrients unlike, Asians. And we are still taller then you seethe and cope. If we are fed well, we can easily reach 6'0-6'2. It's fucking common lol. Even with your white genes and good nutrition you're still only my height 5'9. And Elliot Rodger also lied about his height, so there's a good chance you're lying as well, because, both anglos and Japs tend to be short.
the crime rates of arabs in foreign countries,
Not that significant. But even if it's true. It's not a big deal. Whites ruined our houses and bombed us. Tell Whitu man to stop ruining our countries.
east asians being slaves in the gulf,
:yes: that's true. Plenty, of Chinese and Koreans come crawling to the middle East(Gulf) and live like slaves. So do south East Asians who are Also Asian, whether, you like it or not. That being said Takshi, I'm Hungry make me my shwarma or I'm Going to take your passport away.
asians not having v shaped jaws
Correct most have don't have good jaws. Also the mongoloid skull isn't attractive, as the causcasian one. And most don't have v shaped jaws, hence, why they get surgery.
IMG 20240609 041458
IMG 20240609 041508
asians being low t

That is obvious.

Attachments

• IMG_20240609_041521.jpg
    IMG_20240609_041521.jpg
    197 KB · Views: 11
he has to cope since his own women hate him. he projects by saying asian women hate their own men.
You're denying reality now. Arab women aren't waiting outside airports, unlike, In your countries. The sluts in your country are waiting outside, Tokyo international airport right now, for the First tall blue eyed White guy they see to go home with lmfao! Arab women aren't sluts like noodlewhores. Seethe.

Making fun of incels on an incel forum GTFO Normfags @Fat Link @LeFrenchCel @Caesercel
He says the same thing but about asian women rejecting asian men. Youre mad i btfo’d your arguments in the other thread. Keep seething homo erectus. @comradespiderman29 its funny he thinks you guys are similar, i know u dislike niggers

You're denying reality now. Arab women aren't waiting outside airports, unlike, In your countries. The sluts in your country are waiting outside, Tokyo international airport for the First tall blue eyed White guy they see lmfao! Arab women aren't sluts like yours. So seethe
They arent my women. Also, apparently you have top 0.1% colouring for your race yet you’re self proclaimed incel. Your women arent saints. Keep projecting son