Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do Zoomers wear these shirts?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
This baffles me: why would they say they are antisocial when I see them around with many friends? :waitwhat:
I thought being antisocial was an insult, so why do they want to identify as such?
Amazon.com: I'M NOT ANTISOCIAL I JUST DON'T LIKE PEOPLE TEE : Clothing,  Shoes & Jewelry
Anti Social Social Club | ASSC Clothing | Grailed

It helps them "stand out". Normie zoomers would wear that shit on a night out with their friends and call themselves introverts.
To be quirky and different. Actual anti social people don’t wear that.

"anti social social club" is some sort of fancy fashion line

To be quirky and different. Actual anti social people don’t wear that.
Yeah, only attention-seeking whores and normies would wear that. The message on the shirt is an almost aggressive way of expressing the person's willingness to socialize.

Zoomer Anxiety:

Screenshot from 2022 01 07 21 25 21

Screenshot from 2022 01 07 21 25 52

True Anxiety:

Screenshot from 2022 01 07 21 23 46

Mother and my half-cousins would laugh at me because I needed winter coats to feel comfortable enough to go outside.

Last edited:
This baffles me: why would they say they are antisocial when I see them around with many friends? :waitwhat:
I thought being antisocial was an insult, so why do they want to identify as such?
Amazon.com: I'M NOT ANTISOCIAL I JUST DON'T LIKE PEOPLE TEE : Clothing,  Shoes & Jewelry
Anti Social Social Club | ASSC Clothing | Grailed
ITS CAUSE THEY ARE BEING IRONIC INCEL, obviously you would never get that because you are an autist :foidSoy:

This one is the worst. Some chads in my school wear this shirt and it always makes me feel like shit. I am a joke to them. It is like rubbing salt on my wound.
black.jpg

Being depressed and a loner is “cool” and being seen as an outsider is what Normie think is edgy because they aren’t outsiders. If they were they wouldn’t fucking dress up with billboard-like t shirts explaining how what they are wearing is in fact akin to a halloween costume.