Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should millenials and zoomers pay for boomers pensions?(For eurocels)

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Or just let them starve . I am seeing so many new refugees arriving in EVERY West Euro country like every 3 months. Just last week i dumped into one on the way to the bus because he was walking on the wrong side of the road(fresh off the boat).

These boomers vote for this shit to "get workers paying tax for their pensions" But these boomers refused to have loads of children. So now they screwed because they are very many in number and the young workers are few thats why they VOTE for immigration.

Sometimes people say Jews and all which is true but also boomers chose to have no kids instead of telling Jews to go fuck themselves and having loads of kids. Instead telling to go fuck themselves they actively campaign for more immigration. Let any citizen speak out against refugees or some feminism or what ever and it will be boomers protesting along side the soy boys they helped brainwash into soy boydom.

So should zoomers let them starve ? I mean they can bring in refugees but those low iq refugees cant run a highly technical economy. The leftist soyboys cant get their hands dirty repairing industrial machinery so its the none faggots who will run the industries. So its them who can crash the system and thats now the millenials and zoomers. But millenials are thje soyboy children of boomers.

Bro you cannot decide it's the law. You will pay their pension. And you cannot let you father dying of hunger on the streets. It is what it is.

Bro you cannot decide it's the law. You will pay their pension. And you cannot let you father dying of hunger on the streets. It is what it is.
Oh yes you can let them starve very easly, just dont go to work or work in another country after completing your apprenticeship. The country will crash 100% garunteed

I mean that will require everyone help. (Even immigrants)
Besides what will happen to the people that stop work? Will they not starve?

I mean that will require everyone help. (Even immigrants)
Besides what will happen to the people that stop work? Will they not starve?
They can work in neighbouring countries. Every country needs skilled blue collar workers.

Obviously boomers can go to hell. I don't contribute anymore in taxes than the bare minimum I'm required and through every single legal channel make sure I'm costing more than I contribute.

Boomers had it easier than any other generation in human history. And they just threw it all away for future generations.

They refused to raise their kids and now hate on those same kids for not knowing basic life things like taxes and cooking (it was their job to teach us that stuff)

They gave us the most shit dating advice imaginable but hate us for being incels

And yet they still claim they had it so hard. One second they'll claim "back in my day I worked as a cashier for 2 months and bought a corvette and a mansion. That's where HARD WORK gets you" then the next second they'll claim "uhm, sweaty, you kids have it so easy, minimum wage is 7 dollars. Back in my day it was only five!" (Fun fact, that's 20 dollars when adjusted for inflation)

I despise boomers. Absolutely worthless garbage.

This is why I aim to live off capital gains, dividends, and the 0% bracket

I'm never going to see a pension provided by the government even if 25% of my paid taxes go to pension fund, so I think morally no I shouldn't. But ofc the state doesn't care and they'll keep stealing.

This pension pyramid ponzi scheme was invented during the time of economic and demographic growth, so it can't be sustained anymore. Its over.

Also I find it particularly disgusting that these old boomers are paid huge pensions, while they actually own their own property and have probably saved a fuckton of money in index funds etc, yet at the same time young people won't ever be able to accumulate wealth the same way these entitled boomers did.

And on top of that they'll call us privileged and entitled. The audacity.

Or just let them starve . I am seeing so many new refugees arriving in EVERY West Euro country like every 3 months. Just last week i dumped into one on the way to the bus because he was walking on the wrong side of the road(fresh off the boat).

These boomers vote for this shit to "get workers paying tax for their pensions" But these boomers refused to have loads of children. So now they screwed because they are very many in number and the young workers are few thats why they VOTE for immigration.

Sometimes people say Jews and all which is true but also boomers chose to have no kids instead of telling Jews to go fuck themselves and having loads of kids. Instead telling to go fuck themselves they actively campaign for more immigration. Let any citizen speak out against refugees or some feminism or what ever and it will be boomers protesting along side the soy boys they helped brainwash into soy boydom.

So should zoomers let them starve ? I mean they can bring in refugees but those low iq refugees cant run a highly technical economy. The leftist soyboys cant get their hands dirty repairing industrial machinery so its the none faggots who will run the industries. So its them who can crash the system and thats now the millenials and zoomers. But millenials are thje soyboy children of boomers.
The boomers fucked themselves by selling out industry to China and India and other places where they have cheap labour. They also didn't have kids and their sexual revolution was the retarded genesis of all the LGBTQIAP+ shit that we see plaguing us today. They can go to hell for all I care.

Even if with our taxes we end up funding their pensions/welfare/social security, it won't be enough. In the United States they say Social Security (SS) reserve money will completely run out by 2041, and before that they will keep lowering SS payments to the boomers because there isn't enough to go around and there aren't enough people paying into it. So we will have a bunch more whiny retirees who leave nothing for the future generations. First they depleted our natural resources and now they are depleting our financial resources. So I will laugh when I see poor boomers complaining about having no retirement money left, it is their own damn fault. Their massive entitlement and insatiable greed will lead to their downfall.

So as incels and generations younger than the boomers we should seek to game the system as much as possible. For example it is good to use as much tax writeoffs as possible. Starting a business is also good so you can write things off as business expenses and making your business based in a tax haven is good for evading the IRS/other tax government organizations as well. We should avoid paying taxes as much as possible to starve the boomers of their pension funds and prevent our governments from wasting our money on retarded shit like they always do.

You can dump them in a nursing home and leave them there to rot.

I know when my mother dies I'll celebrate hard and piss on her grave for her treatment of me.

Obviously boomers can go to hell. I don't contribute anymore in taxes than the bare minimum I'm required and through every single legal channel make sure I'm costing more than I contribute.
my revolution started and Ends by NEETing the system! like a truu aspIRIN jite