Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do fat landwhale, pigs these days have 0 insecurity over their disgusting weight?

B

bcroger

Major
★★
10% - Brag
Lazy, fucking, pigs (obese pigs, not just overweight ones, mind you) wobble around and have NO fucking shame over their weight. They even try to hit on Chad and think that they deserve Chad. This 400 lbs white pig tried to hit on Chad at work. One time a 400 lbs hispanic woman tried to hit on me.

When I was around 173 lbs @ 5'10" I felt somewhat insecure and uncomfortable around young and attractive foids. My face was round and chubby. Thats why I lost 10 lbs. These landwhales who are CLINICALLY obese hit on attractive men and offer them hugs. Disgusting.

If I were an obese person, I would feel shame to talk to a thin or otherwise attractive and in shape woman for WORK related things, let alone FLIRTING. Imagine if you woke up tomorrow as an obese person, would you hit on attractive girls in their 20s? Its like these ppl were born without shame.

Because they can fuck whatever they want and are not really uncommon especially after a certain age or in certain areas

Because they can fuck whatever they want and are not really uncommon especially after a certain age or in certain areas
Commonality pill is brutal

fat retarded foids have so much confidence not surprising

Then why are they all married to obese men or have long term obese or overweight boyfriends?

You are equating Tinder matches with fucking someone.

Commonality pill is brutal
Then why are they all married to obese men or have long term obese or overweight boyfriends?
At least all the ones I work with. The only exception are 2 obese latinas with thin nigger boyfriends. One of the blacks is low income (works at some grocery store and works part time.) Not sure about the other black though.

I see nothing wrong with that and that’s good looksmatched couples. But no I don’t see that most landwhales I’ve seen date guys who are pretty skinnier or lean.
You are equating Tinder matches with fucking someone.
They legit have high body counts because men in the areas where they are fuck everything

Lazy, fucking, pigs (obese pigs, not just overweight ones, mind you) wobble around and have NO fucking shame over their weight. They even try to hit on Chad and think that they deserve Chad. This 400 lbs white pig tried to hit on Chad at work. One time a 400 lbs hispanic woman tried to hit on me.

When I was around 173 lbs @ 5'10" I felt somewhat insecure and uncomfortable around young and attractive foids. My face was round and chubby. Thats why I lost 10 lbs. These landwhales who are CLINICALLY obese hit on attractive men and offer them hugs. Disgusting.

If I were an obese person, I would feel shame to talk to a thin or otherwise attractive and in shape woman for WORK related things, let alone FLIRTING. Imagine if you woke up tomorrow as an obese person, would you hit on attractive girls in their 20s? Its like these ppl were born without shame.
Women get never shamed for their weight and never receive hate for their appearance while fat men are one of the most discriminated groups in society, everyone rants against them like they got no feelings

There's enough disgusting cucks with an extreme feeder fetish that even 700lb foids get at least normie cock on demand. Add in the "Love muh body you're healthy no matter your weight" bullshit foids eat up and they are allowed to delude themselves till the early grave.

Because hypergamy

I see nothing wrong with that and that’s good looksmatched couples. But no I don’t see that most landwhales I’ve seen date guys who are pretty skinnier or lean.

They legit have high body counts because men in the areas where they are fuck everything
"most landwhales I’ve seen date guys who are pretty skinnier or lean."

Sounds like orthodox blackpill bullchit. Almost every landwhale I see is with an obese or overweight man.

Women get never shamed for their weight and never receive hate for their appearance while fat men are one of the most discriminated groups in society, everyone rants against them like they got no feelings
agree

EVERY woman has endless options in men.

"most landwhales I’ve seen date guys who are pretty skinnier or lean."

Sounds like orthodox blackpill bullshit. Almost every landwhale I see is with an obese or overweight man.
Bs most fat guys are single anyways and the few fat guys who slay somehow get girls are pretty skinnier than them. I never see obese people with other obese people

Bs most fat guys are single anyways and the few fat guys who slay somehow get girls are pretty skinnier than them. I never see obese people with other obese people
"I never see obese people with other obese people"

Do you live in the USA? If so,why are you so full of shit?

"I never see obese people with other obese people"

Do you live in the USA? If so,why are you so full of shit?
Ur coping or u just live in some weird southern state. I don’t see this and I live in the more northern part the girls here are usually fatter than the guys idk where the fuck ur saying obese and obese couples under the age of 30-35

Ur coping or u just live in some weird southern state. I don’t see this and I live in the more northern part the girls here are usually fatter than the guys idk where the fuck ur saying obese and obese couples under the age of 30-35
A little fatter on average sure- but to say you see obese people with thin people everywhere? Stop talking shit.

A little fatter on average sure- but to say you see obese people with thin people everywhere? Stop talking shit.
Obese women are usually with gymcels most commonly but yea 2nd is probably thin guys. I rarely see obese guys in relationships and the girls they’re dating are usually not obese not thin but not obese

Obese women are usually with gymcels most commonly but yea 2nd is probably thin guys. I rarely see obese guys in relationships and the girls they’re dating are usually not obese not thin but not obese
"Obese women are usually with gymcels"

Stop fucking talking shit. Like every gym rat I see is with a stacy

Last edited:
"Obese women are usually with gymcels"

Stop fucking talking shit. Like every gym rat I see is with a stacy
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Hahhahahahahahahha :lul::lul: tales from ur schizo delusions. I legit go to the gym enough times and I don’t think I’ve ever seen a guy with a foid above a ltb. Any woman above ltb tier is always solo.

Literal bluepilled gymcel cope

Hahhahahahahahahha :lul::lul: tales from ur schizo delusions. I legit go to the gym enough times and I don’t think I’ve ever seen a guy with a foid above a ltb. Any woman above ltb tier is always solo.

EVERY fat pig at my workplace is with either another fatty or with a low income nigger. Only ONE exception exists with this one fat, obese foid and a nigger, and that skinny nigger may also be low income.

Because they're brave and stunning

EVERY woman has endless options in men.
Then why the fuck are all obese foids all married to obese men or have long term obese or overweight boyfriends?
At least all the ones I work with. The only exception are 2 obese latinas with thin nigger boyfriends. One of the blacks is low income (works at some grocery store and works part time.) Not sure about the other black though.

If they all have unlimited options they would all leave their husbands and boyfriends for a Brad Pitt Look a like.

Then why the fuck are all obese foids all married to obese men or have long term obese or overweight boyfriends?

If they all have unlimited options they would all leave their husbands and boyfriends for a Brad Pitt Look a like.
Settling down with a man willing to pay for all their shit is a different story.

Settling down with a man willing to pay for all their shit is a different story.
They why the fuck do they still work?

If they all have unlimited options they would all leave their husbands and boyfriends for a Brad Pitt Look a like who earns over $250000? Because they fucking can't. All they can do is get a Tinder like from one.

If it were as easy for women as Tinder swipes , then all those obese landwhales you see at Walmarts in rural Louisiana, or government employees in Texas would have with world class athletes, slim 6"+ CEOs and male models as husbands and boyfriends despite being like 300 lbs on average.

Go to a fucking walmart in the USA. Most Obese women's husbands and boyfriends are not male models and professional athletes you retard. That makes no sense. Open your fucking eyes. Tinder matches aren't everything.

Anyone so blackpilled to think that 300+ lbs women are fucking and dating male models and slim 6"+ CEOs and doctors is as retarded as bluepill foids who think that any man get pussy with a good personality.

Last edited:
If it were as easy for women as Tinder swipes , then all those obese landwhales you see at Walmarts in rural Louisiana, or government employees in Texas would have with world class athletes, slim 6"+ CEOs and male models as husbands and boyfriends despite being like 300 lbs on average.

Go to a fucking walmart in the USA. Most Obese women's husbands and boyfriends are not male models and professional athletes you retard. That makes no sense. Open your fucking eyes. Tinder matches aren't everything.

Anyone so blackpilled to think that 300+ lbs women are fucking and dating male models and slim 6"+ CEOs and doctors is as retarded as bluepill foids who think that any man get pussy with a good personality.
Stopped reading after the first paragraph. Nobody ever fucking said male models & CEOs are in relationships with landwhales dumbfuck. I just said landwhales date above their looksmatch due to juggernaut law. Anyways idk how something as simple that women will always have options is such a crazy take u really need to go back to Reddit or tiktok if this is the case.

My takes are literally The most realistic forum considering how 70% of the other retarded takes on the blackpill forum are just completely deluded

Stopped reading after the first paragraph. Nobody ever fucking said male models & CEOs are in relationships with landwhales dumbfuck. I just said landwhales date above their looksmatch due to juggernaut law. Anyways idk how something as simple that women will always have options is such a crazy take u really need to go back to Reddit or tiktok if this is the case.

My takes are literally The most realistic forum considering how 70% of the other retarded takes on the blackpill forum are just completely deluded
SOMEWHAT above their looks, yes, but most of them aren't dating WAY above their looks.

Go to a Walmart in the rural south or walk into an inner city government office full of fat black and hispanic women. How many of their partners are attractive, slim, men? Almost none. I see a lot of fat women and almost all their long term partners are fat people.

Stop confusing Tinder matches with what people get in real life. Real life does not work like Tinder or Bumble matches.

SOMEWHAT above their looks, yes, but most of them aren't dating WAY above their looks.

Go to a Walmart in the rural south or walk into an inner city government office full of fat black and hispanic women. How many of their partners are attractive, slim, men? Almost none. I see a lot of fat women and almost all their long term partners are fat people.
They’re usually not attractive I agree however they’re not fat either like I don’t see fat guys in relationships. But whatever. It’s usually mtns with landwhales from what I see I never said it was chad or any it’s usually just a regular guy.
Stop confusing Tinder matches with what people get in real life. Real life does not work like Tinder or Bumble matches.
I don’t care about dating apps and I don’t base my reality off them. I talk about my observations

They’re usually not attractive I agree however they’re not fat either like I don’t see fat guys in relationships. But whatever. It’s usually mtns with landwhales from what I see I never said it was chad or any it’s usually just a regular guy.

I don’t care about dating apps and I don’t base my reality off them. I talk about my observations
"it was chad or any it’s usually just a regular guy."

I agree with you. Obese foids are almost always with regular men and other fat people. Not Chad tho

"it was chad or any it’s usually just a regular guy."

I agree with you. Obese foids are almost always with regular men and other fat people. Not Chad tho
Chads are rare anyways so yea I mean most of them aren’t even in areas where they have access to those types of landwhales anyways. Actual chads are usually in upper class areas

Chads are rare anyways so yea I mean most of them aren’t even in areas where they have access to those types of landwhales anyways. Actual chads are usually in upper class areas
I went to Walmart today. Packed on a Thursday afternoon. Every fat foid was with a very overweight or obese man.

Where do you live?

I went to Walmart today. Packed on a Thursday afternoon. Every fat foid was with a very overweight or obese man.

Where do you live?
Usa but i dont live in the south wherever u live

No idea how the fuck this got a 10%

Usa but i dont live in the south wherever u live
Go to a Walmart or government office full of obese people. How many of them are with attractive or even normal appearance men?

Go to a Walmart or government office full of obese people. How many of them are with attractive or even normal appearance men?
I saw it in HS and in uni. I don’t pay attention to people in places like Walmart since I don’t even see many people my age in those areas anyway.

I saw it in HS and in uni. I don’t pay attention to people in places like Walmart since I don’t even see many people my age in those areas anyway.
All the gym rats I see in college are with attractive stacys

The girls u call Stacies tend to be ltb-mtbs. This is a real Stacy ur telling me u regularly see girls like this with those guys JFL.
00AD3559 3AB8 43B4 8C87 4F47B02E2E2E

You do understand anyone can go to the gym and gym maxx (mainly if they’re NT) right?