Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do you guys hate women so much? Some of yall even say rape is good WTF??

If girls don't want to date you because you are subhuman then don't blame it on the woman lol
so basically if youre born ugly just deal with it? lmao white knight infiltrator faggot

Here's his account:

* He has recommended an incel pay for a prostitute
* Has said a lot of men are pigs and take advantage of women.
* Claims to be an ENTP (Extroverted Normie)
* Isn't white and claims this hurts his chances with women, but he overcame it.
* Created his reddit account 21 days ago and joined incels.is, only to bait us then post the screenshots on inceltears.

I put some of his meatier text in to https://www.writingtoiq.com/

According to that he has an IQ of 88
That's less intelligent than roughly 79% of the population.

He's most likely black and thinks he overcame that to get a girlfriend, when young ladies in many countries will date him just to virtue signal especially if he has a good face and isn't fat.

Account to https://www.hackerfactor.com/GenderGuesser.php
He's a "Weak female"
and "Weak emphasis could indicate European."

Last edited:
Idk why. but when a woman writes something it's always incredibly obvious that a woman wrote it.

I do understand that many of you guys have already given up on trying to date women or have One Night Stands because you assume that you have 0 chance because you look subhuman. Let's just say this is true :rolleyes:

Why do you encourage rape behaviour and are very misogynistic and racist in general. If girls don't want to date you because you are subhuman then don't blame it on the woman lol they just have preferences. Just like you guys have preferences too you wouldn't date a 1/10 looking girl too or one who is disabled etc.

Or are you mad because a woman has preferences? When you have preferences yourself? I see some posts in here and they make me wonder if these guys are even serious or not. Some guys posting about staring at women in a weird way and people compliemting them in the comments wtf? What's wrong with you all I had no action too im in my mid twenties and virgin and I don't start hating women lol :feelsree:
Average IT cuck
Hang yourself faggot

Here's his account:

* He has recommended an incel pay for a prostitute
* Has said a lot of men are pigs and take advantage of women.
* Claims to be an ENTP (Extroverted Normie)
* Isn't white and claims this hurts his chances with women, but he overcame it.
* Created his reddit account 21 days ago and joined incels.is, only to bait us then post the screenshots on inceltears.

I put some of his meatier text in to https://www.writingtoiq.com/

According to that he has an IQ of 88
That's less intelligent than roughly 79% of the population.

He's most likely black and thinks he overcame that to get a girlfriend, when young ladies in many countries will date him just to virtue signal especially if he has a good face and isn't fat.

Account to https://www.hackerfactor.com/GenderGuesser.php
He's a "Weak female"
and "Weak emphasis could indicate European."
Interesting. Good job brocel

too long, tldr?

I don't hate women and I'm against rape ...

100% of rapists are sex havers

this emoji
The giveaways are so much funnier when you know they think they are so smart and we are dumb. And yet they can’t even mask their goofy redditspeak on an anonymous forum

Stop responding to this thread

“Incel tears had such a successful lives” which is why they make accounts on incel forums and stalk depressed men right?
They dont, They are ugly sheboons who needs to have glue stuck to theyre ass and slowly torture them by removing the glue very fast leaving a very sore ass because they are always so butthurt

You're missing the fucking point, women shouldn't be pursuing the top 20% of men, they refuse to date men who are equal to them in looks because they have unrealistic Standards, women are entitled whores who only care about looks, you troll