Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do you guys hate women so much? Some of yall even say rape is good WTF??

U

Undoubtedly Over

Banned
-
100% - Likely a troll / infiltrator / woman
I do understand that many of you guys have already given up on trying to date women or have One Night Stands because you assume that you have 0 chance because you look subhuman. Let's just say this is true :rolleyes:

Why do you encourage rape behaviour and are very misogynistic and racist in general. If girls don't want to date you because you are subhuman then don't blame it on the woman lol they just have preferences. Just like you guys have preferences too you wouldn't date a 1/10 looking girl too or one who is disabled etc.

Or are you mad because a woman has preferences? When you have preferences yourself? I see some posts in here and they make me wonder if these guys are even serious or not. Some guys posting about staring at women in a weird way and people compliemting them in the comments wtf? What's wrong with you all I had no action too im in my mid twenties and virgin and I don't start hating women lol :feelsree:

“Incel tears had such a successful lives” which is why they make accounts on incel forums and stalk depressed men right?

Some guys posting about staring at women in a weird way and people compliemting them in the comments wtf?
GIF by Justin

I have yet to see a rape post oh wait its all in their heads rent free

Disabled are chad only and 1/10 are the most entitled foids

going to IT immediately is a surefire way to stay banned forevah

going to IT immediately is a surefire way to stay banned forevah
oh, he's an IT / niceguy regular. Yeah, you were always an infiltrator then. Stay mad, bitch.

Faggot apparently has a GF yet he spends all day on inceltear and shortguys insulting innocent men. I guess she's too busy with Tyrone.

Kill yourself at the earliest convenience

Did they come here expecting a different result?

Infiltrator moment.

Hope those IT tranny foids give you some for this bro

@Undoubtedly Over you and your buddies should read vinland saga
aaf-png.749775
99d-png.749776
77a-png.749777

I got banned for infiltrating and breaking the literal rules of the forum :foidSoy:
It's like walking into somebody's house and taking a shit on the floor

I'll oblige again:
I've known of Shannon Bosanac for eight years and two months now. I believed we would "match" well at the time we met, but she was actually quite shallow and vain. She made it apparent to me by coveting tall males who had no genuine interest in her.

When I was fifteen/sixteen, I educated myself on "certain subjects" to a very great extent. This did not take away the pain I experienced from being ostracized in group therapy because I was autistic; it made it much more difficult for me to chat with people of similar education/background without feeling unsure of myself.

There is nothing wrong with acknowledging painful memories. Some wounds are simply "infected" and need to be treated.

Shannon was given special treatment in Group Therapy. They criticized me for "negatively influencing" her yet ignored her ability to sit next to a tall White male each day despite having "severe social anxiety". The White male was sitting alone in an empty row of chairs.

Truly amazing how "Anxiety Girl" was able to attend homecoming and have several boyfriends yet somehow her illness was worse than that of the child who could not leave his room without shaking over the idea of interacting with his van driver.

Justus Grossbier's foid went to homecoming with Biracial Tyrone three days after he was rejected by her.

S.R.B was in group therapy twice, eating disorder support group, hospitalization twice. When one is hospitalized, they are transitioned into Partial hospitalization. She was in Partial twice as well. 2016 Homecoming with a tall football Mulatto, dating tall Castizo in 2017.

Shannon loved Tyrone:

Screenshot from 2021 11 03 16 49 52

(Chose him for homecoming over her loyal "best friend")

Screenshot from 2021 11 15 13 34 16

Personality:

Screenshot from 2021 10 26 15 26 36

His bullying victim:

46777057 1978386372243305 1027069436596584448 n 1

The bullying victim consoled her so-called "best friend", not Shannon:

Screenshot from 2021 11 15 08 36 14

She seemed to enjoy it.

Why is she talking like that? Jfl :feelshaha:

I'm a blackcel but I "talk white" (according to other blacks, I sound very white)

over for you, no wonder your here. True black speak black

turn your back on your people then you get what you deserve with your new people. She made her choice when she was drunk for dick and now she gets a bloody lip. :feelsUgh:
can anyone actually feel bad for anyone like this? This is 'just desserts' in it's entirety.

Now he will get a pussy because he is such a valiant knight........NO CHANCE IN HELL :lul: :lul: :lul:

I had no action too im in my mid twenties and virgin and I don't start hating women lol
Beyond over for you buddy boyo, only option for you is to rape.

yall​

Most reddit word

Kill all 20 year old whores :feelshmm:

Not hating foids as an incel is extremely stupid. What more do they have to do for you to hate them?

Lmfao

I love how they start their post by saying “let’s assume women reject you and hate your guts — why do you hate them???”

Good lord there’s no getting through to these “people”.

If group X makes it clear they reject group Y and if group X makes it clear they do not care about the grievances of group Y, wish suffering upon group Y, and openly mock and take advantage of group Y — then NO FUCKING SHIT DUMBASS group Y will lose all sympathy and respect for group X and wish the same suffering upon them. It’s really that simple but these dumb dumbs just stick their head in the sand.

I honestly their post was satire for a minute when they were like “let’s assume all this is true — why do you hate women then???” Nigga wat? Are you dumb?

For the rape question, sex is a human need and if men have no realistic outlets to get it (prostitution isn’t even legal where I live) then they may start to see rape as the only option — this is a big reason every society needs realistic outlets for men to obtain sex, even if that means paying for it. If a man dies without getting laid even once then every man is going to feel that they failed in life. It is a prime directive in human beings. Women have no conception of this because sex is always at their fingertips the moment they lower their standards even slightly.

The other end of that is simply that rape, though a crime understandably, is extremely overblown and exaggerated in its terribleness. Rape is put into the same category as murder and crucifixion or torture in people’s mind which is nonsense. If someone raped me and I didn’t want to fuck them would it be unpleasant? Certainly it would but as long as I don’t catch an STD it’s not going to ruin my life. But women act like it’s the end of the world and like they’ve been placed into a Russian torture chamber for a month. It’s just exaggerated to farm sympathy and attention and people give it to them every time even if they weren’t even raped and are making it up.

I’m convinced the other reason women see rape as this great and terrible evil up there with murder and heinous torture is because they know on some level that sex is the tool they use to manipulate men. It’s a powerful bargaining chip so if men can just take sex directly this destroys their power base. But a lot of it is just women making up that they were raped for attention and sympathy.

Notice men that are raped basically don’t talk about it because there’s not the same social advantage that exists for women.

Last edited:
I have yet to see a rape post oh wait its all in their heads rent free
They happen but they’re a lot more nuanced than Redditors will represent. In all their posts they strawman us and what the actual arguments are (see my comment on this just above for example).

I got banned for infiltrating and breaking the literal rules of the forum :foidSoy:
Which is incredibly ironic since Reddit is extremely draconian with their ban approaches and is very censor heavy just in the opposite direction. Yet they think themselves better lol.

I do understand that many of you guys have already given up on trying to date women or have One Night Stands because you assume that you have 0 chance because you look subhuman. Let's just say this is true :rolleyes:

Why do you encourage rape behaviour and are very misogynistic and racist in general. If girls don't want to date you because you are subhuman then don't blame it on the woman lol they just have preferences. Just like you guys have preferences too you wouldn't date a 1/10 looking girl too or one who is disabled etc.

Or are you mad because a woman has preferences? When you have preferences yourself? I see some posts in here and they make me wonder if these guys are even serious or not. Some guys posting about staring at women in a weird way and people compliemting them in the comments wtf? What's wrong with you all I had no action too im in my mid twenties and virgin and I don't start hating women lol :feelsree:
okay glowie

Kill all women tbh

Disabled are chad only and 1/10 are the most entitled foids
Yeah, they are like just date subhuman foids, nigga, there are no subhuman foids, even 1/10 obese sluts have no problem securing betabuxxers, its basic Juggernaut Law

Be extra discriminatory and suspicious of GrAYcels
This faggots are very fucking obvious, they can'te even be bother to mask their typing soy filled redditor style. Anyone this obvious should be banned on site and have their IP address leaked :feelzez: