Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do women say that "pErSonALiTIeS" are everything and then go for looks instead???

BruhBro

BruhBro

Greycel
Last edited:
Reddit is a shithole, foids are lying. Nothing new here

because female brains are different than male brains. You need to realize they genuinely lack the ability to realize that in talking about a guys personality, they are actually talking about his looks. Their brain is literally wired differently so you cannot expect them to understand this, it is like asking a monkey to learn algebra

Last edited:
She’s prob an overweight ugly cow anyway

Stacies are actually more brutal than these cows

They will call u gross to ur face

"amazing personality", IT, there are 7 billion people on earth. What "personality" hasn't been done already? Foids love to complain about how her curly haired monkey who plays COD abused her, then get a new curly haired monkey that plays GTA V instead, they're the selectors, and they choose the same guys every single time

By “amazing personality” foids just mean they want the same nt copy and paste faggot or a beta cuck that they can cheat on

“Just work on yourself” Hate foids so fucking much

“Just work on yourself” Hate foids so fucking much
For real, they say "love yourself and accept people as they are" and then tell us we aren't enough. Hypocrites:feelsohgod:

because they’re lying sluts who want social justice points

"amazing personality", IT, there are 7 billion people on earth. What "personality" hasn't been done already? Foids love to complain about how her curly haired monkey who plays COD abused her, then get a new curly haired monkey that plays GTA V instead, they're the selectors, and they choose the same guys every single time
:foidSoy::foidSoy:“I keep choosing garbage lazy useless chad over and over. This is men’s fault all men are trash!”

Hard to not hate women

She wants karmas and attention nothing else just like how foids were using ER for attention:feelsjuice:

I can tell by the tone of her post that she's cheating on her betabux boyfriend.

Foids always do have attention seeking tendencies.. bet that slut is riding 5 dicks behind her beta boyfriend
Indeed brocel:feelsjuice:

It's not real. I used to have friends in HS, and I can also fake a personality to make people accept me at a superficial level. Even though, I've been incel for my entire life.

Ahh brutal. Guessing her bf is white just to fuck curries over :feelsjuice:
Don't know, I didn't go through her posts. You can check it if you want to, didn't post too much.

Lmao she looks stupid, yet look at the simps in her comments. disgusting times we live in. Bet that the whore loved all the attention. Willing to bet she's with a white chad as well
Ahh brutal. Guessing her bf is white just to fuck curries over :feelsjuice:

Gotta keep up the false agenda. If all ugly men lost hope then that would probably be bad for women.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back