Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do we expect people to come to terms with the Blackpill?

zephyr

zephyr

UK Wizardcel
It's a terrible thing to swallow. It goes against all our Bluepilled brainwashing upbringing. There are just so many Blackpills out there to consume, none of them easier than any other. People out there believe in all sorts of copes. Things that make them feel good about themselves. Special. Anything that differs from reality.

(I'm not religious but I don't consider religion a cope.)

Yes :blackpill:can save lives. Make people find more joy in the long term. But the pain, the pain of being deceived for so long. That's the feeling anyone would have after consuming any of them.

Last edited:
I swallowed the :blackpill: blackpill at a very young age and I don't regret it although I became more nihilistic and depressive afterwards.
You can't go back to your old comfortable lie after discovering the truth, even if the truth is harsh and unpleasant, simply because you know reality doesn't care about your delusion and ignoring the reality is futile, you're going to be confronted to it anyways.
Yes, it's a horrible sacrifice, but despite the negative emotions and nihilism that comes with it, it's still worth swallowing it in my opinion.
Now I finally know the reason for my inceldom: my unsatisfactory appearance.

The truth can be bitter, it can be hard to swallow, but its better than being completely in the dark and not knowing why the things that happen to you are happening to you.

I would recommend everyone to try meditation. Its one of those "copes" that actually work. Women will never care about us or love us, but there are still some ugly loner men who live comfy lives. Meditation is THE tool to accept the state of things.

(I'm not religious but I don't consider religion a cope.)

It is a cope. The fictional tenets of religion are relied upon for comfort. Religion is strongly correlated with poverty and the oppressed; you tolerate the drudgery and bleakness of this life in the hope you will have it better in the next.

Meanwhile the clergy are laughing all the way to bank.

Because you have to know and accept the truth in order to drive any change in this shithole soyfagciety