Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do Turks self hate a lot

CroatianManlet

CroatianManlet

Commander
They are the ones who invented that KaraBoga meme.I feel like from Turks i heard online that they want to be black.I guess being a mutt will do that to you.

My own race mogs me, not all Turks are masculine or good looking

They are the ones who invented that KaraBoga meme.I feel like from Turks i heard online that they want to be black.I guess being a mutt will do that to you.
Turks are one of the ugliest races

Whoever believed they would stop after destroying and corrupting the West was bluepilled. Their agenda is global, Turks and the other races are simply starting to suffer the same fate that befell us.

Whoever believed they would stop after destroying and corrupting the West was bluepilled. Their agenda is global, Turks and the other races are simply starting to suffer the same fate that befell us.
We are already suffering

They don't. Imagine basing your world views on Internet memes. It's curries and Asians who are self-hating. Arabs and Turks are usually proud of their ottoman heritage and their Islamic culture. Most of them refuse to integrate into western societies. Leave your house once in a while

Last edited:
Lol this changed in the new decade
It hasn't. Just look at the Turks in Germany. They live in the ghettos, still follow all the traditions, still speak Turkish and still refuse to integrate. Again, leave the house people.

It hasn't. Just look at the Turks in Germany. They live in the ghettos, still follow all the traditions, still speak Turkish and still refuse to integrate. Again, leave the house people.
Even turkish foids?

Dude I’mfucking Turkish and I live in Turkey, turkeys culture is a huge ghetto that’s why but all people integrate towards more modern stuff in every way this goes to German one’s too they just look and act thuggish that’s it

lol not in any way

Turkish girls are still as whorish as they are

Thoughts?

Turks are one of the ugliest races
Depends on the Turk. Some Turks look like ricecels but other Turks pass as White because they have usually Balkan ancestry.
There's no real Turkish "race"

Depends on the Turk. Some Turks look like ricecels but other Turks pass as White because they have usually Balkan ancestry.
There's no real Turkish "race"
Those are central asian turks who look mongolic.

True. Turks are mixed. Some Turks look no different than Greeks or even Eastern Europeans. Others look like Arabs.
Yes, because those turks are rape babies.

We wuz Genghis Khanz

They don't. Imagine basing your world views on Internet memes. It's curries and Asians who are self-hating. Arabs and Turks are usually proud of their ottoman heritage and their Islamic culture. Most of them refuse to integrate into western societies. Leave your house once in a while
Cope, Slavs are 20x as self hating than even curries, they are trying to kill each other by the millions as we speak. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Cope, Slavs are 20x as self hating than even curries, they are trying to kill each other by the millions as we speak. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
based slavs self delete ermaxxing