Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do Turks self hate a lot

CroatianManlet

CroatianManlet

Recruit
★★★★★
3d 17h 4m
They are the ones who invented that KaraBoga meme.I feel like from Turks i heard online that they want to be black.I guess being a mutt will do that to you.

CopingForBrutality

CopingForBrutality

SubhumanMaxxed
13d 1h 30m
Turks still mog the shit out of me

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

The Prince of Istanbul
★★★★★
59d 8h 52m
My own race mogs me, not all Turks are masculine or good looking

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

The Prince of Istanbul
★★★★★
59d 8h 52m
They are the ones who invented that KaraBoga meme.I feel like from Turks i heard online that they want to be black.I guess being a mutt will do that to you.
Turks are one of the ugliest races

lifesucksxd

lifesucksxd

Recruit
★★
1d 18h 35m
Whoever believed they would stop after destroying and corrupting the West was bluepilled. Their agenda is global, Turks and the other races are simply starting to suffer the same fate that befell us.

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

The Prince of Istanbul
★★★★★
59d 8h 52m
Whoever believed they would stop after destroying and corrupting the West was bluepilled. Their agenda is global, Turks and the other races are simply starting to suffer the same fate that befell us.
We are already suffering

AverageBloke

AverageBloke

Recruit
★★★
6d 2h 36m
They don't. Imagine basing your world views on Internet memes. It's curries and Asians who are self-hating. Arabs and Turks are usually proud of their ottoman heritage and their Islamic culture. Most of them refuse to integrate into western societies. Leave your house once in a while

Last edited:
AverageBloke

AverageBloke

Recruit
★★★
6d 2h 36m
Lol this changed in the new decade
It hasn't. Just look at the Turks in Germany. They live in the ghettos, still follow all the traditions, still speak Turkish and still refuse to integrate. Again, leave the house people.

trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Youngcel KHHV
★★★★★
288d 5h 26m
It hasn't. Just look at the Turks in Germany. They live in the ghettos, still follow all the traditions, still speak Turkish and still refuse to integrate. Again, leave the house people.
Even turkish foids?

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

The Prince of Istanbul
★★★★★
59d 8h 52m
Dude I’mfucking Turkish and I live in Turkey, turkeys culture is a huge ghetto that’s why but all people integrate towards more modern stuff in every way this goes to German one’s too they just look and act thuggish that’s it

trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Youngcel KHHV
★★★★★
288d 5h 26m
lol not in any way

Turkish girls are still as whorish as they are

Thoughts?