Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do some people here think rape is ok?

Morals are inherently blue pilled, because one of the ultimate black pills is that MORALITY IS SUBJECTIVE. So placing restrictions on yourself that limit your potential and options based on something emotionally based and subjective is ILLOGICAL AND INHERENTLY BLUE PILLED.

I agree that "we should rape" isn't a black pill, nobody is stating that stop with the strawman, maybe you are misinterpreting the point here, the point here is that morality is subjective, that's the black pill being touted here, there is no LOGICAL reason for an incel to be against the rape of women, who AS A COLLECTIVE have rejected you.

Are you serious right now? :feelskek:

1. You've been caught making the "NAWALT" argument:
Referenced here:

2. You have blue pilled beliefs like - "foreign women are different":

3. Now you are admitting to being driven by religion, literally the most significant and potent blue pill IN ALL OF HISTORY KNOWN TO MAN, and yet you have the gall to try and argue what is black pilled :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Dude like I said in that last thread, you are more of a tradcon, you aren't a black pilled YOU ARE A FAILED NORMIE. You are the same kind of guy I was talking about in this thread I made (where I quoted your NAWALT BS) - https://incels.is/threads/men-who-g...s-think-they-are-better-than-all-of-us.93722/

You are a "bidecel", the black pill doesn't really mean anything to you if you're being honest with yourself you'll admit that, its merely just a "waiting station" you are forced to reside in because you missed your flight into normieville. You're just biding your time in communities like these saying "I'm black pilled" when you couldn't be further away from embodying that concept. You're not here because you actually believe in the "doctrine", you're here because you have no choice.

If you could get a GF tomorrow you'd abandon all the concepts and go full blue pill, you'd renounce everything you claimed you believed in about the black pill over time, and tell yourself - "I was wrong, I just needed to "find the one", that's all". Guys like you are tethering on the precipice of the blue pilled world, you haven't fully accepted the black pill, one small push and you'll be back to having a full on normie mindset.

1. This is a war (ever hear about the "cold war", not all wars are "murderfests" with "codes of conduct")

2. Again you are further proving my point how illogical morality and religion is - "You shouldn't kill, but hey you can kill if a war is going on". JFL its all so subjective and arbitrary, no consistency or logic at all.

Reminds me of another thread I made - https://incels.is/threads/morality-...-corrupt-and-degeneracy-is-flourishing.92510/

AS A COLLECTIVE they all treat you like shit, inceldom exists not due to the offenses of a single perpetrator, but rather due to the collective actions of earths female population as a whole. Just stop larping as a black piller, you are clearly too weak hearted for this, to fully accept it, due to the various blue pills you have accepted you can't ever fully accept the black pill.

I made a thread about this, but I kinda argue the opposite, I think they pretty much get over it very easily these days because an average man can't sufficiently traumatize such used up vessels, their mind and body has essentially already been raped over years, there's very little one can do to inflict trauma, women aren't virgins anymore, I think absolute sub humans are the exception though, but the trauma would be really just mental because a subhuman can't do much physical trauma because he likely isn't even packing 7 inches.

https://incels.is/threads/its-over-even-for-rapists.94560/
I'm glad you got in on this thread the soy was getting strong

>agreeing with my main point yet still arguing :feelskek:

1. Your main point was a non-point, you seem to be failing to acknowledge that it was a strawman argument to begin with, so classifying it as your "main point" is fallacious.

Let me make a main point then - "There's nothing blue pilled about being against murder" (as if you said otherwise)

2. The argument is already over, these are just the concluding statements

3. An argument requires more than one person to take place, you could just stop responding :feelsthink:

Last edited:
1. Your main point was a non-point, you seem to be failing to acknowledge that is was a strawman argument to begin with, so classifying it as your "main point" is fallacious.

Let me make a main point then - "There's nothing blue pilled about being against murder" (as if you said otherwise)

2. The argument is already over, these are just the concluding statements

3. An argument takes more than one person to take place, you could just stop responding

Still arguing? Strong autism. :lul: it's unnecessary to keep going.

It wasn't bait, It was a serious question. Rape is horrible
49761A9E FF01 4A99 B60C 641E0D2391BA

Since when was rape in the blackpill ideology? I only came on this forum to express how unlucky I was with girls. Rape is highly illegal and it shouldn't be allowed on the forum, it's a whole different category.
Ageed.