Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"You look normal and that's ok"

• Thread starter Whitefeminineboy
  • Start date
Whitefeminineboy

Whitefeminineboy

"Never give up bro"
★★
I heard this sentence from my mother and from other people close to me.
But when you hear this sentence you know that nothing is okay and you don't look normal.
People who tried to cheer me up said I looked ok. That means I look extremely ugly and the next step ahead of me is to look normal.
People who didn't mean well to me told me straight to my face how ugly I was. It was extremely humiliating to hear this, especially from girls.
But boys also sometimes called me an alien and in the worst case, even worse.
I came to this site because at some point I was researching on the internet whether there are ugly people and what the characteristics of ugliness are. I had never heard of incel forums before. I also haven't watched any worthwhile content on YouTube.
Anyone who came up with the idea of coming here and did their own research can almost only be a truecel.
Anyone who has known me here for a while and reads my thread knows that it's over for me. even incels.is made fun of my appearance. Allegedly ugly men make fun of me or they are chads who are just looking for fun.

But when you hear this sentence you know that nothing is okay and you don't look normal.
People who tried to cheer me up said I looked ok. That means I look extremely ugly and the next step ahead of me is to look normal.
People who didn't mean well to me told me straight to my face how ugly I was. It was extremely humiliating to hear this, especially from girls.
I came to this site because at some point I was researching on the internet whether there are ugly people and what the characteristics of ugliness are. I had never heard of incel forums before. I also haven't watched any worthwhile content on YouTube.
Anyone who came up with the idea of coming here and did their own research can almost only be a truecel.
Anyone who has known me here for a while and reads my thread knows that it's over for me. even incels.is made fun of my appearance. Allegedly ugly men make fun of me or they are chads who are just looking for fun.
there's one thing she deserves...

ovER when you're a punching bag used by normies to express their own frustrations

I give a shit about normies. I won't hide my ugliness
Online is only place where I get treated as others. If they knew how funny I look, that would disappear. I don't care for normies either, but other cells start seeing you differently also.

I don't know if you knew @Rhaast, story is he was user as any, until he showed his HTN face and mogger height, suddenly he was the most popular guy here and many respected him much more than before. True is for opposite also.

You possibly do look normal by statistical means. The problem is that in this day and age "normal" doesn't cut it anymore. If you truly are average-looking, the best you can hope for is sloppy seconds from Chad and ending up betabuxx for Becky who wants to settle down past her mid-20s.

Foids are only physically attraced to the top 10% of men.

Looking okay = non-chad = over

kys

its brutel being ugly subhuman its over