Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do some people here think rape is ok?

TELL ME WHEN THIS WAS FUCKING OK

Bait Thread.

Hello cucktears

also fuck off.

give us a bad name.

This blue pilled BS needs to stop, we don't have any "reputation" to salvage, were already the losers of society, do you really care if they give us a pat on the back and say "but at least you aren't rapists, still losers we'll never fuck though", damn that is so much better (literally makes no difference)

https://incels.is/threads/pleadcels...-are-a-detriment-to-the-incel-movement.44735/

@cucktearslol - Your thread inspired my next thread - https://incels.is/threads/its-over-even-for-rapists-tbqhngl.94560/

How can rape exist when pussy was designed to accommodate cock? :waitwhat:
Only men can be raped if you think about it

Do you think were a community of rapists?

Sure some users claim to be pro rape. But theyre not going out raping people.

Illegality = / = immorality.

Considering that all women have a price tag, I can't take rape seriously.

It's more like theft.

Real rape, like what the red army did to German girls and women during WW2 is bad imho.

But today, "rape" is when a foid feels uncomfortable after having mutual sex with you.

It should only be considered rape if it was done to a virgin or a married foid, because that's reserved for their future and current husbands. A foid that's an unmarried non-virgin should be treated like public property for any man.

rape is merely a different reproductive strategy

This is the part people don't get, in the past if a woman did not retain her virginity she was unworthy of marriage, if you had raped a woman you had defiled her and basically ruined her entire life, as a woman had no financial or educational opportunities, her entire life path is getting married and having children. Raping a virgin woman = destroying her entire life, that's why it was treated as such a horrible crime (well that's the historical context of why, today the outrage stems from leftist politics). If you raped a woman in the past you weren't just harming someone and then they move on after years of dealing with the mental trauma, that was the end of their life, a few seconds of pleasure for you, a lifetime of destitution for her.

But most women today are whores, I would not be surprised if some rapists literally couldn't stay erect with some women because they realized they were doing nothing to her, she was obviously disgusted by you and afraid, but she was so loose and showed so little reaction to the penetration that you became disheartened by your own performance :feelskek:. Unless you are packing like 8+ inches (with significant girth), you can't be a true "power rapist" (as in a rapist that gets off and over powering women physically and mentally), you'll realize you aren't really "cutting it", a lot of these women have been in gangbangs during college years, had 20+ partners, etc before a rapist even encounters them, seriously wtf can he even do to a vag with that much dick experience, what can he do to a psyche that is already that ravaged, these bitches have already done nasty shit like swallowing multiple loads, eating Chads ass, etc, so when an average guy rapes them and he is sticking to forced vaginal penetration, what kind of mental trauma can he truly hope to accomplish, the bitch has already done even more disguting and revolting shit than any "frenzy rapist" can hope to do with the limited time constraint of the act. He can't really do anything to her, her body is alraedy defiled as though she was raped, you can't "un-rape" her, its over even for the average rapist :feelskek:, you can't out perform all of her collective sexual experience, she'll cry, she'll feel bad, but she'll get over it.

The only way to truly make an impact as a rapist is to impregnate her, but then again she can just go to an abortion clinic and poof that's the end of that.

ITS OVER FOR RAPISTS

@cucktearslol - Would I ever rape?

Yes but depends, it would require very unlikely circumstances presenting themselves. But I would never rape a virgin.
Someone gets it..

The trauma part IMO I think is a blackpill in and of itself. Her monkey brain thinks she’s now impregnated with inferior sperm from an inferior male. Meaning she thinks she’s about to be incapacitated for about a year, risk death, and doesn’t have a high quality mate to take care of her and her offspring, and her offspring might not even survive and most likely will not reproduce due to poor genes. Aka her baby will not be a tall hot guy. And if she does manage to make it through the pregnancy without dying, she’s been robbed of a fertile year she could have spent carrying chad’s kid. It’s a legit life and death concern in foid’s eyes. That must be why they claim they were traumatized and that they’re “survivors”.. They think they just survived attempted murder.

Plus, when a subhuman fucks a foid, her perceived value is destroyed. Foids put mountains of effort into looking good and frauding their genes so they can be part of a high echelon league of tall hot rich guys. That’s a foid’s only power in the world, and when a subhuman straight up takes up holes for himself, she;s stripped of all that power. She feels like she’s in the subhumans league now. Like she’s part of the trash in the world. You think any of the kardashians would ever be able to mentally recover from getting fucked by a 5’2” balding Indian? Never. No matter how much hot tall guy dick they take post-rape, they’re just gonna feel like worthless toilets. Sex with a subhuman is degrading, sex with a chad is a privilege.

YYYYYYYYYIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKKKKKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!

:y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all:

If a ugly man desire a foid is rape
You shitty pig you can't have a landwhale with piggyhands because she is a strong and indipendent weman with her 375kg of beauty

Many high-IQ replies already. I'll add the following:

Even the "bad kinds of rape" only happen when foids voluntarily put themselves in situations where rape is the predictable outcome. This is 99% of cases.

Foids go to parties where heavy drinking and sex is expected to happen. Well of course they should expect to get raped.

Foids refuse to date ugly men, and so find themselves walking alone in an alley at night rather than walking with their ugly ogre boyfriend that would help her to fight off the rapist. Again, of course they should expect to get raped.

Foids complaining about "rape culture" is like men complaining about "prison culture." Don't put yourselves in those situations to begin with if you dont want to deal with the consequences, you dumb cunts.

Last edited:
if women only fucked harmless, non-violent guys, there would be no rapists

Many high-IQ replies already. I'll add the following:

Even the "bad kinds of rape" only happen when foids voluntarily put themselves in situations where rape is the predictable outcome. This is 99% of cases.

Foids go to parties where heavy drinking and sex is expected to happen. Well of course they should expect to get raped.

Foids refuse to date ugly men, and so find themselves walking alone in an alley at night rather than walking with their ugly ogre boyfriend that would help her to fight off the rapist. Again, of course they should expect to get raped.

Foids complaining about "rape culture" is like men complaining about "prison culture." Don't put yourself in those situations to begin with if you dont want to deal with the consequences, you dumb cunts.
I'll add to that their warderobe. If a foid wears a skirt/yoga pants where one can see her naked legs, cleavage, ass contours, cameltoe, etc, she is basically asking to be raped. Wearing anything other than a full burqa means that the foid wants to be raped

Do you think that nature finds ways to balance herself. Or this is just coincidence/would have happened anyway?

A bit of both. It's coincidence because if foids were not retarded (big if) and finished their antibiotics course as the doctor prescribed them, then we would not have super-STDs resistant to antibiotics. But it's also a question of nature, because living organisms (whether humans, animals, plants, etc) will always try to exploit any niche, and this includes viruses and bacteria. A rampant increase in sexual degeneracy represents a new niche, and will be used by bacteria and viruses to reproduce and spread themselves. So in that sense, I guess you could say that this is a way of nature balancing itself.

"Don't worry m'ladies! I #BelieveSurvivors! :y'all: Teach men not to rape! End rape culture! #NotAllIncels! We love women!":y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all:
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

White knights are exposing themselves ITT. Fucking cucks. Kill yourselves.:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Hey brother, I was only trying to bring together the two sides together. I already said that I don't really care about even virgin foids who get raped, I only feel bad for their fathers and would-be husbands if they were from patriarchal backgrounds.

So if I don't care about the fee-fees of virgin foids, I absolutely don't give a shit about the modern Western whore who has taken hundreds of cocks. If such cunts get "raped" by Chads or whatever, then they absolutely deserve it, it's justice for having acted like whores.

I was hoping this is something both sides can agree on - the modern Western slut, who uses false allegations of rape as a weapon against men, who has spent so much time in making sure sub-8 men live in fear of her, and then hangs around in shady places and gets "raped", she doesn't deserve any sympathy whatsoever, especially not from incels.

This blue pilled BS needs to stop, we don't have any "reputation" to salvage, were already the losers of society, do you really care if they give us a pat on the back and say "but at least you aren't rapists, still losers we'll never fuck though", damn that is so much better (literally makes no difference)

https://incels.is/threads/pleadcels...-are-a-detriment-to-the-incel-movement.44735/

@cucktearslol - Your thread inspired my next thread - https://incels.is/threads/its-over-even-for-rapists-tbqhngl.94560/
There's nothing bluepilled about being against rape. The blackpill is that your looks determine your success in life. All this retarded rape shit has got nothing to do with that. Besides it's religiously motivated for me mostly, as we cannot harm people unless there's a war. And for that same reason I can't hate every female there is, only the ones that threat me like shit.

It’s okay to be an incel and against rape/other crime. Contrary to popular believe some incels do have morals. Also, it’s probably not a good idea to endorse or mention crime anyway since the (((FBI))) is probably watching this site like a hawk.

We don't appreciate moralfags in this community boyo lurk more

i wish i was a rapist. i dont rape because the i have to implement a complicated plan that saves me from the law.

Everyone here who is totally against rape is probably low-T.
They can't fathom how strong the urge can get.

I don’t advocate rape, but I am skeptical of rape claims.
too many times, a drunk foid wakes up one morning and realized the dude she fucked wasn’t as attractive as he seemed the night before, so she says “I was raped”.
If she’s pregnant but doesn’t know who the dad is because she was in a gangbang —- “I was gang raped”
The laws are fucked against men; rape shield laws allow a foid claiming rape to remain anonymous, which screws his defense

"rape is highly illegal" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
fuck those cunts they all should be raped they dont sufffer at all except knowing that it wasnt chad that put his meat in her. fuck off moralfaggot. never seen such a disgustingly bluepilled post here

fuck those cunts they all should be raped they dont sufffer at all except knowing that it wasnt chad that put his meat in her. fuck off moralfaggot. never seen such a disgustingly bluepilled post here

Never began for rapecels

We don't appreciate moralfags in this community boyo lurk more
Everyone here who is totally against rape is probably low-T.
They can't fathom how strong the urge can get.
:soy::soy::y'all::y'all::y'all: OP is a reddit user

Welp, if these threads are good for anything - it's to expose cucks. Rape doesn't exist, it's a social construct, just like pedophilia. It's a meme, Chad can literally take and fuck any foid he wants with no consequences, while you have to ask for consent like a fucking beta loser. Remember, Chad never asks for consent. The concept of rape as a punishable offence exists to cull the betas

sage goes in all fields

It is a very natural behavior.(No, i don't support rape.)

Rape is natural.
Rape is part of natural selection for the evolution of a species. People who are anti-rape support the artificial selection of the female. When men decide by force, a species evolves. When women decide by what's "pretty," we see degeneration.

This.

Last edited:
these posts alone blew up on this thread and made cucktears, proud of u guys

@SchrodingersDick
@Grotesque
@PaulSmenis
@lessthanhuman

@SchrodingersDick
@Grotesque
@PaulSmenis
@lessthanhuman
We know you're proud of your garbage bait thread op

I wouldn’t rape either. It’s a pathetic thing to do. But I’m just saying, rape isn’t really all that bad a crime nowadays. If women were staying virgins until marriage, I would say rapists should be executed. That’s not the case though. I’m not at all bothered anymore when I hear rape stories.

Honestly seems like IT's alts. Never once I've seen a post advocating rape. Then again, I was banned the last few days so maybe shit hit the fan in that short amount of time.

@SchrodingersDick
@Grotesque
@PaulSmenis
@lessthanhuman
They got my post in 2 separate threads with pretty much identical titles! woo hooo!!

A wild foid jumped into the conversation looking for likes and followers and validation.. I bet she was disappointed by the turnout.

3E4005A0 2AD7 4496 B6A4 FF84516BF6C5

Last edited:
There's nothing bluepilled about being against rape.

Morals are inherently blue pilled, because one of the ultimate black pills is that MORALITY IS SUBJECTIVE. So placing restrictions on yourself that limit your potential and options based on something emotionally based and subjective is ILLOGICAL AND INHERENTLY BLUE PILLED.

The blackpill is that your looks determine your success in life. All this retarded rape shit has got nothing to do with that.

I agree that "we should rape" isn't a black pill, nobody is stating that stop with the strawman, maybe you are misinterpreting the point here, the point here is that morality is subjective, that's the black pill being touted here, there is no LOGICAL reason for an incel to be against the rape of women, who AS A COLLECTIVE have rejected you.

Besides it's religiously motivated for me mostly

Are you serious right now? :feelskek:

1. You've been caught making the "NAWALT" argument:
Referenced here:
JFL @ an incel literally making the "NAWALT" argument, the irony.

2. You have blue pilled beliefs like - "foreign women are different":
Just because people in the west don't do marriage well, doesn't mean it's flawed. It's your people who are flawed. 50% of marriages end in divorce in the US/west. Take a look at non-white couples outside of the west, they go strong for decades.

3. Now you are admitting to being driven by religion, literally the most significant and potent blue pill IN ALL OF HISTORY KNOWN TO MAN, and yet you have the gall to try and argue what is black pilled :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Dude like I said in that last thread, you are more of a tradcon, you aren't a black pilled YOU ARE A FAILED NORMIE. You are the same kind of guy I was talking about in this thread I made (where I quoted your NAWALT BS) - https://incels.is/threads/men-who-g...s-think-they-are-better-than-all-of-us.93722/

You are a "bidecel", the black pill doesn't really mean anything to you if you're being honest with yourself you'll admit that, its merely just a "waiting station" you are forced to reside in because you missed your flight into normieville. You're just biding your time in communities like these saying "I'm black pilled" when you couldn't be further away from embodying that concept. You're not here because you actually believe in the "doctrine", you're here because you have no choice.

If you could get a GF tomorrow you'd abandon all the concepts and go full blue pill, you'd renounce everything you claimed you believed in about the black pill over time, and tell yourself - "I was wrong, I just needed to "find the one", that's all". Guys like you are tethering on the precipice of the blue pilled world, you haven't fully accepted the black pill, one small push and you'll be back to having a full on normie mindset.

as we cannot harm people unless there's a war.

1. This is a war (ever hear about the "cold war", not all wars are "murderfests" with "codes of conduct")

2. Again you are further proving my point how illogical morality and religion is - "You shouldn't kill, but hey you can kill if a war is going on". JFL its all so subjective and arbitrary, no consistency or logic at all.

Reminds me of another thread I made - https://incels.is/threads/morality-...-corrupt-and-degeneracy-is-flourishing.92510/

for that same reason I can't hate every female there is, only the ones that threat me like shit.

AS A COLLECTIVE they all treat you like shit, inceldom exists not due to the offenses of a single perpetrator, but rather due to the collective actions of earths female population as a whole. Just stop larping as a black piller, you are clearly too weak hearted for this, to fully accept it, due to the various blue pills you have accepted you can't ever fully accept the black pill.

You think any of the kardashians would ever be able to mentally recover from getting fucked by a 5’2” balding Indian? Never. No matter how much hot tall guy dick they take post-rape, they’re just gonna feel like worthless toilets. Sex with a subhuman is degrading, sex with a chad is a privilege.

I made a thread about this, but I kinda argue the opposite, I think they pretty much get over it very easily these days because an average man can't sufficiently traumatize such used up vessels, their mind and body has essentially already been raped over years, there's very little one can do to inflict trauma, women aren't virgins anymore, I think absolute sub humans are the exception though, but the trauma would be really just mental because a subhuman can't do much physical trauma because he likely isn't even packing 7 inches.

https://incels.is/threads/its-over-even-for-rapists.94560/

Last edited: