Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do some of you guys argue over which race is better?

• Thread starter VictimofBpillReaper
  • Start date
VictimofBpillReaper

VictimofBpillReaper

Muttcel (half black, half white) GREY LIVES MATTER
★★★★★
Does it really matter? Because at the end of the day people of all races are on this forum so people who are saying "wHiTeS aRe tHe sUpErIoR rAcE" and "BlAcKs aRe tHe sUpErIoR RaCe" does it matter? Your race obviously didn't drive you away from this forum. We are all still here regardless so why even argue?

Race is an important part of the blackpill

Racefighting is basically cucks trying to gatekeep chads fucking Stacies while they rot on stromfront.cucks

But as an analytical tool, it is what it is: there are races better than others and races that developed qualities that other didn't

It's a way of coping by wanting to feel superior to other inkwells

Racism is a great way to cope with your inferiority complex

Race is part of lookism. Denying that is cope.

Racefighting is basically cucks trying to gatekeep chads fucking Stacies while they rot on stromfront.cucks

But as an analytical tool, it is what it is: there are races better than others and races that developed qualities that other didn't
I do agree with that.

Race is part of lookism. Denying that is cope.
Yeah I agree that it does affect your looks and how you are treated. But acting like you are better than someone else as an individual solely off the fact you are what u think is the "superior race" I think is just low iq

Race influence the way one's skull, face, and body develops (they determine how attractive one is)

Does it really matter? Because at the end of the day people of all races are on this forum so people who are saying "wHiTeS aRe tHe sUpErIoR rAcE" and "BlAcKs aRe tHe sUpErIoR RaCe" does it matter? Your race obviously didn't drive you away from this forum. We are all still here regardless so why even argue?
I've said this before and I will say it again if no nationalism is cope I am racially conscious and I believe there is differences among the races however doesn't really necessarily matter at the end because I am still a reject no matter which group I want to claim

When you have nothing but a birth in a superior race, that's all you can talk about

IMG 4442

a stupid thing to argue over. it's an undeniable fact that white europeans are the most advanced race of man to have walked on this earth

stormcels have to cope about being superior while also denying JBW, aka they are all schitzophrenicels

Meh, I care about many things outside being an incel, and whites are better, although getting too invested in it is obviously silly given my lot in life.

I'm super racist and I agree, arguing over race here won't solve anything
I am a grAY tho so my opinion doesn't matter