Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Men Who Get Married & "Ascension Copers" Think They Are Better Than All Of Us

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
Every man who decides to get married in this day and age has indirectly insulted all of us, and basically told us that they think they are better than us, they've seen the stats, they've seen the anecdotes, but they told themselves - "Well I'm not like those InCel/MGTOW/MRA/etc losers, I'm ME, so I don't have to worry about that shit, I'm better than those guys"

Every single guy who is married in this era (well gotten married in this era) has indirectly insulted us, and the fact that they got married is an admission that they think they're better than the average man because - "I'm ME, I won't get divorced, she'll never leave ME, that's for men beneath me, I will do better".

This is why I will never feel sorry for any of the men that gets into these various bad relationship situations, that gets a false rape charge, that get a domestic abuse charge, that get divorce raped, that have to pay alimony and/or child support, etc, because not only are they complicit in the "gynocracy", they were quite alright with all the other men around them suffering so long as they got a piece of the pie, they were COMPLICIT AND COMPLACENT.

Tbh I think the same thing of any poster here claiming they are trying to "ascend", because what you're saying to us (whether you realize it or not) is - "The stats don't apply to me, I'm better than all of you, I just had a "bad start", I'm not hopeless like the rest of you".

Um ok, fuck off then when you fall into that blue pilled dream and your life gets fucked, don't come back here or any red pilled/black pilled community to complain about women afterwards, you have to pick a side, choose a stance, too many fuckers want to play both sides. "Descension" is the true path of a black piller, not "Ascension"

https://incels.is/threads/for-ascen...is-the-easy-part-its-better-to-descend.92596/

Most of the so called black pillers on this site are all "Bidecels", they are just biding their time until they get a chance to "ascend", waiting for that moment for when they can make their "Later Losers" thread and then mentally disassociate themselves from the community. If you still plan on "trying to ascend", then for me that's strike one in trusting you are legit, and by ascend I mean - "becoming a normie" (dating, marriage, children, etc). Nobody who has actually swallowed the black pill would want to just run back to the plantation and become another cog in the wheel of society.

Last edited:
later losers

im ready to grow up

5'3.5 btw

JFL this really isn't the place for you. Go to mgtow. Most of us would love to get married but some of us are too ugly for that to happen.

JFL this really isn't the place for you. Go to mgtow. Most of us would love to get married but some of us are too ugly for that to happen.

i'd marry the first female that shows interest in me

JFL this really isn't the place for you. Go to MRA. Most of us know that marriage is a flawed and one sided contract and would not take part in it even if we were desirable, were also not egoists.

Please realize you have "tradcon goals", you'd be better off on an MRA forum.

JFL this really isn't the place for you. Go to MRA. Most of us know that marriage is a flawed and one sided contract and would not take part in it even if we were desirable, were also not egoists.

Please realize you have "tradcon goals", you'd be better off on an MRA forum.

JFL, you really are deluded. Just because people in the west don't do marriage well, doesn't mean it's flawed. It's your people who are flawed. 50% of marriages end in divorce in the US/west. Take a look at non-white couples outside of the west, they go strong for decades.

"ascension" is just a meme. We are permanently damaged.

Take a look at non-white couples outside of the west, they go strong for decades.

1. I'm not in the west, the west is just the best "litmus test" for female behaviour out of all countries due to the fact that its a collection of various peoples and cultures in a modernized civlization

2. This line you posted here reminds me of those guys who buy foregin brides from these other countries you speak of that are so great when it comes to marriage, funny thing is like magic when they bring those women over to a european country like america, they become "flawed" as you say JFL. Please stop coping, the country isn't flawed, its "free", it has "true freedom", and it allows you to observe women in their "true state", when they aren't dependent on a man, when there is no social ostracization for being promiscuous and/or hypergamous, when they have all the options they desire they "turn" into whores, I put "turn" in quotes because they didn't actually change, THEY WERE ALWAYS WHORES, they just didn't have the "true freedom" to be whores in their countries of origin.

Do you get the point, if after taking the black pill, and I know what women truly are at their core, why would I want to marry one period, sure if I move to the "right country" and STAY THERE, and hope feminism never takes root there (very unlikely, at some point it will), then I can keep a leash on her and keep her obedient and grateful to me, but at the end of the day I'D STILL KNOW ITS ALL A LIE. I would know she's just a ticking time bomb waiting to cuck me the moment she gets a little bit of independence and/or options.

You remind me of that guy Cypher from the matrix movie, he'd have no problem living a lie, the "it tastes like chicken" mindset JFL. You know full damn well if feminism takes root in those countries, or you take that woman to a modernized country you're fucked, its a lie, if you are black pilled then you know women's true nature. The argument that you can just marry a woman in a country where you can control her more isn't a good argument in the favor of marriage still being a "salvageable" thing, it never was a good thing, it was a contract between men and women so we could trade resources (sex and reproductive resources for labour and material resources), create familial agreements, political reasons, etc.

It was just something that worked, but it was never a "good thing", as men today we no longer need it, women need marriage not men. Marriage was used to help a man be more secure about passing on his bloodline and his wealth to that bloodline (since in those times virginity before marriage could be enforced), please tell me how the fuck that applies to these times where we have dna tests and all women are fucking from their young teens.............. exactly, marriage is useless to modern males.

Yes and all men are rapists, filthy pigs, et cetera. :feelskek:
JFL @ an incel literally making the "NAWALT" argument, the irony.

Last edited:
1. I'm not in the west, the west is just the best "litmus test" for female behaviour out of all countries due to the fact that its a collection of various peoples and cultures in a modernized civlization

2. This line you posted here reminds me of those guys who buy foregin brides from these other countries you speak of that are so great when it comes to marriage, funny thing is like magic when they bring those women over to a european country like america, they become "flawed" as you say JFL. Please stop coping, the country isn't flawed, its "free", it has "true freedom", and it allows you to observe women in their "true state", when they aren't dependent on a man, when there is no social ostracization for being promiscuous and/or hypergamous, when they have all the options they desire they "turn" into whores, I put "turn" in quotes because they didn't actually change, THEY WERE ALWAYS WHORES, they just didn't have the "true freedom" to be whores in their countries of origin.

Do you get the point, if after taking the black pill, and I know what women truly are at their core, why would I want to marry one period, sure if I move to the "right country" and STAY THERE, and hope feminism never takes root there (very unlikely, at some point it will), then I can keep a leash on her and keep her obedient and grateful to me, but at the end of the day I'D STILL KNOW ITS ALL A LIE. I would know she's just a ticking time bomb waiting to cuck me the moment she gets a little bit of independence and/or options.

You remind me of that guy Cypher from the matrix movie, he'd have no problem living a lie, the "it tastes like chicken" mindset JFL. You know full damn well if feminism takes root in those countries, or you take that woman to a modernized country you're fucked, its a lie, if you are black pilled then you know women's true nature. The argument that you can just marry a woman in a country where you can control her more isn't a good argument in the favor of marriage still being a "salvageable" thing, it never was a good thing, it was a contract between men and women so we could trade resources (sex and reproductive resources for labour and material resources), create familial agreements, political reasons, etc.

AWALT!

Do you get the point, if after taking the black pill, and I know what women truly are at their core, why would I want to marry one period, sure if I move to the "right country" and STAY THERE, and hope feminism never takes root there (very unlikely, at some point it will), then I can keep a leash on her and keep her obedient and grateful to me, but at the end of the day I'D STILL KNOW ITS ALL A LIE.

yes, this is what i wanted to say. in the west, females are just free to act like their nature orders them to, that’s it. the non-Western females are not innately “virtuous” and “loyal”. no female is. the way they’ve evolved ensures it. if you believe that NAWALT, why on Earth do you waste time on this incel forum? go find yourself a beautiful muh trad unicorn who doesn’t give two shits about your looks and live your life. i never get these people. absolutely pathetic. so much for being blackpilled.

yes, this is what i wanted to say. in the west, females are just free to act like their nature orders them to, that’s it. the non-Western females are not innately “virtuous” and “loyal”. no female is. the way they’ve evolved ensures it. if you believe that NAWALT, why on Earth do you waste time on this incel forum? go find yourself a beautiful muh trad unicorn who doesn’t give two shits about your looks and live your life. i never get these people. absolutely pathetic. so much for being blackpilled.
How ironic is that one of the best looking guys on this forum tells that one of the ugliest men on the planet doesn't fit here, because he's not retarded enough to fall for generalizations, unlike the OP and yourself. :lul:

Also, newsflash, prettyboy, I am too ugly for any woman. I can't escape inceldom anywhere.

absolutely pathetic. so much for being blackpilled.

Do you notice the great irony in @RREEEEEEEEE coming to my thread and LITERALLY PROVING THE NARRATIVE OF THE THREAD :feelskek:

Most of the so called black pillers on this site are all "Bidecels", they are just biding their time until they get a chance to "ascend", waiting for that moment for when they can make their "Later Losers" thread and then mentally disassociate themselves from the community. If you still plan on "trying to ascend", then for me that's strike one in trusting you are legit, and by ascend I mean - "becoming a normie" (dating, marriage, children, etc). Nobody who has actually swallowed the black pill would want to just run back to the plantation and become another cog in the wheel of society.

He fits this shit word for word, most of these so called black pillers aren't black pilled, they aren't incels, they are bidecels, just biding their time pretending to be aligned with the rest of us, hoping to get a chance to "leave", and they without a doubt are ego driven and think they are better than all of us, because - "I'm ME, I have a chance unlike you losers, i'll find my perfect wife in a 3rd world country" JFL

How ironic is that one of the best looking guys on this forum tells that one of the ugliest men on the planet doesn't fit here, because he's not retarded enough to fall for generalizations, unlike the OP and yourself. :lul:

Also, newsflash, prettyboy, I am too ugly for any woman. I can't escape inceldom anywhere.
it is not an inaccurate generalisation to speak of the nature of living beings. i can say “all cats are carnivores”, and it would be an accurate generalisation. this is the same. mate selection works in a certain way, and it does not change between female to female. jesus, it’s like talking to an inceltears member. you have the same pitifully weak arguments. please get an IQ test as soon as possible.

That makes your belief in "NAWLAT" an even greater testament to your idiocy then :feelskek:

Do you notice the great irony in @RREEEEEEEEE coming to my thread and LITERALLY PROVING THE NARRATIVE OF THE THREAD :feelskek:

He fits this shit word for word, most of these so called black pillers aren't black pilled, they aren't incels, they are bidecels, just biding their time pretending to be aligned with the rest of us, hoping to get a chance to "leave", and they without a doubt are ego driven and think they are better than all of us, because - "I'm ME, I have a chance unlike you losers, i'll find my perfect wife in a 3rd world country" JFL
Are you retarded? Of course you are. I already said I'm too ugly for any woman. I can never ascend. Unlike some average looking piece of shit who claims to be ugly because fesnails don't jump on your cock, which I assume you are.
it is not an inaccurate generalisation to speak of the nature of living beings. i can say “all cats are carnivores”, and it would be an accurate generalisation. this is the same. mate selection works in a certain way, and it does not change between female to female. jesus, it’s like talking to an inceltears member. please get an IQ test as soon as possible.
The European guy who says he has African bone structure tells me to get an IQ test? Sure, I'll make sure to send it your way too. Just lol at the pot calling the kettle black.
That makes your belief in "NAWLAT" an even greater testament to your idiocy then :feelskek:
What's nawlat? JFL can't even properly use abbreviations. Typical low IQ behavior.

Are you retarded? Of course you are. I already said I'm too ugly for any woman. I can never ascend. Unlike some average looking piece of shit who claims to be ugly because fesnails don't jump on your cock, which I assume you are.

The European guy who says he has African bone structure tells me to get an IQ test? Sure, I'll make sure to send it your way too. Just lol at the pot calling the kettle black.
good job on ignoring my argument. wow, would you just look at this pussy worshipper getting so upset over people calling out female nature? i am very disappointed that a member as old as you are would be this much of a whiteknight, i really am. more proof that join date means naught, i suppose. those with a tendency to worship will always worship, no matter how much exposure to the blackpill they may have had.

Anybody can claim to be ugly, I haven't seen your face, PM with a date stamp (holding a piece of paper with the current date written on it) and i'll believe that shit, you could just be a larp as far as I know with the blue pilled fuckery you are spewing today, and yes I am average looking, is it not more ironic that someone who has a greater chance to "ascend" has a more grounded black pilled mindset than you, if you are uglier than me, then you are the last person I should be arguing with about this, you should be the last person to say some "NAWALT" BS.

good job on ignoring my argument.
He's yet to truly address any of mines, name calling is his strategy in an argument

1. The past reasons for marriage and why marraige is useless to men today (Paternity, Virginity, Politics, Etc)
2. Women are the same everywhere, its biology not culture

@RREEEEEEEEE doesn't address anything, just name call

Last edited:

It was just something that worked, but it was never a "good thing", as men today we no longer need it, women need marriage not men. Marriage was used to help a man be more secure about passing on his bloodline and his wealth to that bloodline (since in those times virginity before marriage could be enforced), please tell me how the fuck that applies to these times where we have dna tests and all women are fucking from their young teens.............. exactly, marriage is useless to modern males.

High IQ post. I'm sick of alt-righters & tradcons blaming innate female behavior on the Jews and Cultural Marxism. It comes from biology. Here is an example I found on cucktears.
W05ipWpbu4GidDmDPlO5 UXRwAZHQXTfMTLNvMqM230

good job on ignoring my argument. wow, would you just look at this pussy worshipper getting so upset over people calling out female nature? i am very disappointed that a member as old as you are would be this much of a whiteknight, i really am. more proof that join date means naught, i suppose.

I'm not whiteknighting at all, if you think that's what I'm doing, you're wrong. I am at least objective enough to understand not every female is a degenerate whore. Sure, a lot of them are, but all of them? Aside from that, the only sense in which all women are the same is that they are superficial creatures and go for looks. But I won't go as far to claim that they're all whores.
Anybody can claim to be ugly, I haven't seen your face, PM with a date stamp (holding a piece of paper with the current date written on it) and i'll believe that shit, you could just be a larp as far as I know with the blue pilled fuckery you are spewing today, and yes I am average looking, is it not more ironic that someone who has a greater chance to "ascend" has a more grounded black pilled mindset than you, if you are uglier than me, then you are the last person I should be arguing with about this, you should be the last person to say some "NAWALT" BS.

He's yet to truly address any of mines, name calling is his strategy in an argument

Pot calling the kettle black, you throw terms at me like blue pilled because I don't share some of your retarded views. Also if you are average then it's more than just your looks holding you back. Only Chad can get away with everything. I don't have to prove to you that I'm hideous, I get treated like shit, my life experiences speak for me.

NAWALT is true because not all women have the same freedom as in the west. And many who do won't exploit it because they were socialized properly.

the only sense in which all women are the same is that they are superficial creatures and go for looks. But I won't go as far to claim that they're all whores.

>they are superficial creatures and go for looks
>But I won't go as far to claim that they're all whores

>superficial creatures and go for looks
>not all whores

Are you seeing the contradiction?

Pot calling the kettle black

Wrong retard, because I HAVE ACTUALLY ADDRESSED YOUR ARGUMENTS, YOU HAVE ADDRESSED NONE OF MINES.

I don't have to prove to you that I'm hideous, I get treated like shit, my life experiences speak for me.

1. Then stop using being ugly as your go to defensive argument if you aren't wiling to prove it, you could very well just be lying.

2. Your experiences speak for you........... retard I can't observe your experiences, so they can't magically validate your claims without me seeing them

You are the worst debator I've met on this site, absolute idiot.

Still hurling insults at me? JFL at your low IQ. And no, being a whore means you ride the cock carousel. Has your mom rode the cock carousel? I bet she didn't. Yet you want me to say that she is a whore just like the others anyway? You can't see how that is problematic for me to say when I know also my friends' mothers and none of them were whores? You have the lowest IQ on this website if you think I somehow contradicted myself.

NAWALT is true because not all women have the same freedom as in the west. And many who do won't exploit it because they were socialized properly.

Complete BS, don't you get it, if the only reason they aren't whores because is they were forced not to be by circumstances, THEN THE ACTUALLY WHORES WHO JUST LACK THE OPTIONS TO LIVE OUT THEIR WHOREDOM

This line you posted here reminds me of those guys who buy foregin brides from these other countries you speak of that are so great when it comes to marriage, funny thing is like magic when they bring those women over to a european country like america, they become "flawed" as you say JFL. Please stop coping, the country isn't flawed, its "free", it has "true freedom", and it allows you to observe women in their "true state", when they aren't dependent on a man, when there is no social ostracization for being promiscuous and/or hypergamous, when they have all the options they desire they "turn" into whores, I put "turn" in quotes because they didn't actually change, THEY WERE ALWAYS WHORES, they just didn't have the "true freedom" to be whores in their countries of origin.

Why doesn't it surprise me you of all people believe in NAWALT, oh wait................. you're a fucking fakecel, that's why

@RREEEEEEEEE - let it sink in, these are the types of posters agreeing with you :feelskek:
Came close to "ascending"
Fukmylyf1

Actually gets approached
Fukmylyf2

Got invited by a female, and was even considered good enough to share a room with her
Fukmylyf3

Just another "bidecel", waiting for his chance to "ascend" and post his "later losers" thread, LITERALLY THE KINDS OF POSTERS THIS THREAD IS TALKING ABOUT ARE SHOWING UP, ONLY TO PROVE THE THREAD RIGHT:feelskek:

I just want to get my dick wet by a girl that I don’t have to directly pay. What does that make me?

@RREEEEEEEEE - let it sink in, these are the types of posters agreeing with you
If he gets approached then he's not an ugly man but at least an average looking bastard so I dislike him as much as I dislike you. I only sympathize with other ugly men.

Most ppl aren’t even aware we exist or even Redpill for matter of fact

I just want to get my dick wet by a girl that I don’t have to directly pay. What does that make me?

1. Too vague, do you plan on "ascending", as in becoming a normie (dating, marriage, children, etc)

2. Why are you alright with getting sex for "indirect payment", but you are opposed to "direct payment", that's a question you really need to reflect on and ask yourself, because its illogical.

If at the end of the day you pay, it makes no difference either way (see it even rhymes :feelsokman:).

1. Too vague, do you plan on "ascending", as in becoming a normie (dating, marriage, children, etc)

2. Why are you alright with getting sex for "indirect payment", but you are opposed to "direct payment", that's a question you really need to reflect on and ask yourself, because its illogical.

If at the end of the day you pay, it makes no difference either way (see it even rhymes :feelsokman:).
Marriage is a scam that I never plan on entering into. I just want a girlfriend that can cook, clean and fuck me. I would already know she’d eventually run off with Chad, but I’d take advantage of the situation for as long as I could.

If I could get this relationship for 6 months or so, I wouldn’t feel like a complete failure in life and could probably cope for another decade or so.

Marriage is a scam that I never plan on entering into. I just want a girlfriend that can cook, clean and fuck me. I would already know she’d eventually run off with Chad, but I’d take advantage of the situation for as long as I could.

If I could get this relationship for 6 months or so, I wouldn’t feel like a complete failure in life and could probably cope for another decade or so.

Well I guess that's somewhat ok, basiaclly you are just renting pussy for an extended duration (I still would not bother with the risk though), please make sure you keep up to date with any laws regarding cohabitation where you live, there are countries that if a woman lives with you for a certain amount of time, you are basically married to them under law.

Take for example Canada, one of the most cucked anti male countries I know of, home of the most ridiculous form of legal prostitution laws ever (its legal to sell sex, its illegal to buy it)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common-law_marriage

"Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) states, as of 2007, a common-law relationship is true if at least one of the following applies:[12]
  1. the couple has been living in a conjugal relationship for at least 12 continuous months;
  2. the couple are parents of a child by birth or adoption; or
  3. one of the couple has custody and control of the other partner's child (or had custody and control immediately before the child turned 19 years of age) and the child is wholly dependent on that person for support."
http://www.commonlawrelationships.ca/ontario/

"In Ontario, spousal support (also known as alimony) is only payable to a “spouse.” A spouse can be a common law partner, so living together with someone can eventually give rise to an obligation to pay spousal support, even if you are not married."

So yeah, if you aren't careful you can end up paying alimony for a random bitch you didn't even marry, which is why I would tell you to not even bother dating much, and to focus on escortcelling, my plan is to move to a country like thailand or the phillipines that has a good exchange rate, and just fuck whores, if I have a decent online business or some form of passive income this would be easy to do.

"ascending" with some used up old cow who is 25+, let alone 30, is more accurately described as "being completely fucking retarded"

you're not ascending, you're just fucking some old hag no one wants

I'm sick of alt-righters & tradcons blaming innate female behavior on the Jews and Cultural Marxism.
Given that Jews are the original masterminds responsible for feminism, removing them from the conversation would be unwise.

Just get domisticated by a foid bro0o0o

Complete BS, don't you get it, if the only reason they aren't whores because is they were forced not to be by circumstances, THEN THE ACTUALLY WHORES WHO JUST LACK THE OPTIONS TO LIVE OUT THEIR WHOREDOM

Why doesn't it surprise me you of all people believe in NAWALT, oh wait................. you're a fucking fakecel, that's why

@RREEEEEEEEE - let it sink in, these are the types of posters agreeing with you :feelskek:
Came close to "ascending"
View attachment 70791
Actually gets approached
View attachment 70793
Got invited by a female, and was even considered good enough to share a room with her
View attachment 70795

Just another "bidecel", waiting for his chance to "ascend" and post his "later losers" thread, LITERALLY THE KINDS OF POSTERS THIS THREAD IS TALKING ABOUT ARE SHOWING UP, ONLY TO PROVE THE THREAD RIGHT:feelskek:
all the girls in that scene are whores. That's not who I'm talking about.

in the west, females are just free to act like their nature orders them to, that’s it. the non-Western females are not innately “virtuous” and “loyal”. no female is. the way they’ve evolved ensures it.

Tesla IQ thread.

The concept of "deserving" is inherently false, a sleight of hand utilized by society to keep "lesser men in their place".
Nobody deserves anything, we just get from life whatever happens to come our way, or whatever we take for ourselves.
i like this
Deserved

Undeserved

With the way women are today and their lifestyle, you're right, high IQ. Anyone who thinks otherwise is only contributing to the problem.