Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do some men seems to attract women all the time despite not being that good looking or charismatic or anything.

RandomBroCel

RandomBroCel

Voicecel
★★
It’s not purely looks, social status or charisma. etc I’ve noticed that some guys just have this way of magnetising women whilst others(of same or even better looks) just sort of exist around them.

Outwardly these guys who girls always seem to notice and flirt with etc aren’t necessarily being flirtatious or witty or anything, nor are they necessarily better looking.Sure they are above 5/10 and meet bare minimum criteria. Myb high tier normies 6/10 nothing too special really. I observed multiple cases of this through my life school, uni, work. former friend group etc. They dont look particulary good they looked ok as i said. They didnt have great sense of humor, charisma or anything like that. This was most prevalent in my female majority uniiversity field.

They just seem to be subcommunicating something.

Thoughts?

Medium-ugly pill.

Some girls probably think its a safer bet to go for someone who s not objectively attractive but still not bad looking enough to be repulsive when they look at him because they think he won't cheat.

From my experiences whenever i see an average or, ugly looking guy having a gf or, females, most of the times its either betabuxxing or, the guy is a hardcore simp cuck.
But yeah some guys attract women due to charisma and shit but those relationship never lasts longer cause just one tiny mistake from the guy seems like a big one. Luck alsp plays a good role. Luckpill is real. Luck can change thing which is out of the option.

do they wear cologne or smile more often than the average guy? how are they dressed?

oofydoofypill @Zer0/∞

From my experiences whenever i see an average or, ugly looking guy having a gf or, females, most of the times its either betabuxxing or, the guy is a hardcore simp cuck.
But yeah some guys attract women due to charisma and shit but those relationship never lasts longer cause just one tiny mistake from the guy seems like a big one. Luck alsp plays a good role. Luckpill is real. Luck can change thing which is out of the option.
this one specifically in my uni group is not a simp cuck. He has hardcore zero fucks attitude, he even sat alone all the time in the beggining and all of a sudden befriendied this slim 6/10 girl and kept expanding his circle of women. They are not dating but they are always together when in uni as far as I know.Now its him and 3 other women in his friend gorup. Its annoying. Hes 6/10 at best so nothing too special. He has a car tho which isnt taht common for college age niggas in my country. Thats a small plus but i dont think thats what got him the female friend.

I think its just that normie magic where things just happen for them. Even when i see niggas uglier than me in a relationshop:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: its like its predetermined for them or some shit. Myb its different in my country cos i can see a lot of high tier normies struggle in the west

Last edited:
this one specifically in my uni group is not a simp cuck. He has hardcore zero fucks attitude, he even sat alone all the time in the beggining and all of a sudden befriendied this slim 6/10 girl and kept expanding his circle of women. They are not dating but they are always together when in uni as far as I know.Now its him and 3 other women in his friend gorup. Its annoying. Hes 6/10 at best so nothing too special. He has a car tho which isnt taht common for college age niggas in my country. Thats a small plus but i dont think thats what got him the female friend.

I think its just that normie magic where things just happen for them. Even when i see niggas uglier than me in a relationshop:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: its like its predetermined for them or some shit. Myb its different in my country cos i can see a lot of high tier normies struggle in the west
you are seriously amazed at women having the equivalent of a gay friend with some random ugly dude?Half of the guys here probably were quite friendly with one or two females that never ammounted to anything at some point.Unlike what lots of larpers here larp about,having female friends is not impossible.

you are seriously amazed at women having the equivalent of a gay friend with some random ugly dude?Half of the guys here probably were quite friendly with one or two females that never ammounted to anything at some point.Unlike what lots of larpers here larp about,having female friends is not impossible.
hes not gay he literally has some sort of hidden magnet for women that i described inthe post. Not gay, not ugly, ordinary boring pesonality, zero fucks given even treats some of those sluts like shit often

If they are average looking, it's because women apparently find average looking guys attractive

because they're NT, only autistcels end up as KHHVs in their 20s.

Probably something with scent/pheromones. High T men or very healthy men obviously smell differently from low T or sick males.

Take the pheromonepill

Cause they got a sex gene which we dont

It’s not purely looks, social status or charisma. etc I’ve noticed that some guys just have this way of magnetising women whilst others(of same or even better looks) just sort of exist around them.

Outwardly these guys who girls always seem to notice and flirt with etc aren’t necessarily being flirtatious or witty or anything, nor are they necessarily better looking.Sure they are above 5/10 and meet bare minimum criteria. Myb high tier normies 6/10 nothing too special really. I observed multiple cases of this through my life school, uni, work. former friend group etc. They dont look particulary good they looked ok as i said. They didnt have great sense of humor, charisma or anything like that. This was most prevalent in my female majority uniiversity field.

Thoughts?
They exude masculine power.

Well, if they aren't dating them simply he is helping those foids somehow. And trust me, i am sure he acts like a simp bitch before those girls and act like tough dude before males. Have seen a lot of dudes like that. I also used to have a female friends circle like that, believe me the day i started to let out my own opinions and beliefs and stopped helping them with mental and emotional support, they all left me. This was before i was blackpilled

They exude masculine power.
This tbh

OP is leaving out alot of detail and not recognizing other favorable traits that these guys have over him.

30% oofy
Take NTpill brother , Oofy doofy is law you are too high iq “you’ve seen through the lies of the Jedi” lol. Don’t neglect what you see irl if you see dumb ugly men with women that’s just the reality .

If normie men, for whatever reason, mange to be successful in dating, there is a chance that they spiral upwards due to the preselection process.

Other women will think that he must be a great unit because other women did so.

It’s a glitch in the hivemind.

average height, medium ugly, attractive phenotype. end discussion.

He has hardcore zero fucks attitude
It's probably this. Not giving any fucks is a so called "honest signal". Women like him because if he acts super confident in all situations without being killed by some caveman, then he must be special in some way.

it's because they worked on their personality sweaty, maybe you should do that too if you want to ever get laid

:foidSoy:

Usually height.

Literally never seen this happen. The worst Ive seen is 5'11 Chad making girls Wet just by walking by them in a club setting

Thoughts?
The only way ugly men get women is:
1) money — you need exponentially more and more for this to make a dent though. Really this is buying whores but some women will pretend to love you or even may marry you in theory / it seems to happen once in a blue moon if you will give them a life where they never have to work again a day in their life (a mouth watering prospect for anyone — and many of those women wait the “required” amount of time then divorce rape the man).

These women almost certainly cheat with Chad though and how much you wanna bet when they have “kids” it’s not even the fathers?

2) High social status — think the president or a famous actor or a respected philosopher. Being with such a man raises the woman’s own reputation and men have been attempting to use either their wits (humor, demonstrating intellect , whatever). This may not be the same as attraction but on some other level perhaps it can garner respect.

Ideally you’d have the combination of all 3 but if you have the other 2 it’s possible to get a woman in “some fashion” perhaps.

Not really the same as them having real sexual attraction for you though.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back