Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why do some curries here say they wont fuck curry pussy?

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
You’re literally curry yourself you fucking retard. Lower your standards and stop hoping for this “white gigastacy” :lul:

I'm entitled to a curry stacy or at least a curry who has same qualifications and status as me
You’re a curry. Better get used to a short landwhale with a mustache bigger than your’s.

I'm entitled to a curry stacy or at least a curry who has same qualifications and status as me
youre not entilited anything as an incel. you would even be lucky if you got pussy from a 1/10 foid. you cant be picky and I know this, coming from a truecel

I'm entitled to receive exactly what I give back. So I'm entitled to either a curry foid who has the exact same qualifications and status as me or a curry stacy who makes up for it with her looks.
you would be absolutely roasted on r/inceltear saying that you're not entitled to pussy, but tbh, its true we're not entitled to shit. its just plain over because of our genetics. they limit us. after all, foids just fuck the dude with the better genes, and I've experienced shit in my life that proved this kind of shit. its ovER for us..... RIP

Because they are volcel fags

youre not entilited anything as an incel. you would even be lucky if you got pussy from a 1/10 foid. you cant be picky and I know this, coming from a truecel