Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do some celebrity foids choose less attractive men?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36421
  • Start date
Deleted member 36421

Deleted member 36421

Self-banned
-
Hard to explain what I mean but take Pete Davidson for example. To me he looks like a giant goblin. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe its just his horrible eye area. But anyway why is it that he can get all those celebrity foids, when they have their pick of anybody. Why don't they go for the muscular, extremely handsome gigachad every time? I know Pete Davidson mogs me to oblivion for his jaw, his height, his money, his fame, his race etc. But the women he has been with mog him... and there are plenty of guys at their disposal who mog him too. And I see it with a lot of other celeb couples too, a much less attractive guy, when she could have got with a not as famous but much better looking guy, if lookism is absolute?
Pete davidson snl 1280

Birth control makes them want less masculine men (proven)

How the fuck is this guy not attractive? Look at his jaw ffs mogger

But virtually all women are on birth control. My point is that celebrity foids act a bit different to non famous girls. Why is that?
Im saying there are more attractive guys than him who have a jaw an height and dont have a shitty goblin eye area like him. What gives?

Upper half of his face is awful
Look at the bloat under his eyes, notice the size of his forehead

Because he is of Jewish and Caucasian descent, famous, and 6'3: he is objectively a top 1% male without his bad eye area.

Look at this pic of him with glasses; how is he not a chadlite+ mogger?
Pete Davidson's dating history: His girlfriends and exes

Celebrities cheat a lot for publicity: take any of their relationships with a grain of salt.

Honestly i guess they just get bored of the same type of chads, and start to vary.
Is like one example that i see another day, if you eat the best dish in the world, EVERY .SINGLE. DAY. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.
You will get bored of it and will go for another dishes that arent necessarily the same level but still very good, like a breath of air.
Women get bored of men easily, the divorce numbers speak for itself.
Also OP is pretty bad at rating guys (like every incel/lookism site), this guy is a chad tier without a doubt, his eye area is bad but have dark cicles that give "tired" vibes which some foids like, he is also 6'3 and fashionmaxxed.
And no, all the foids that he has been was very: "MEEHH" if you ask me, the only one that was top tier was Ariana Grande.

People say that he's also big-dicked

Honestly i guess they just get bored of the same type of chads, and start to vary.
Is like one example that i see another day, if you eat the best dish in the world, EVERY .SINGLE. DAY. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.
You will get bored of it and will go for another dishes that arent necessarily the same level but still very good, like a breath of air.
Women get bored of men easily, the divorce numbers speak for itself.
Also OP is pretty bad at rating guys (like every incel/lookism site), this guy is a chad tier without a doubt, his eye area is bad but have dark cicles that give "tired" vibes which some foids like, he is also 6'3 and fashionmaxxed.
And no, all the foids that he has been was very: "MEEHH" if you ask me, the only one that was top tier was Ariana Grande.
I admit that I used a bad example, but I think you got my point in general and yours is a good explanation for what im talking about