Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why do so many people seethe for superior japanese people?

D

Despicablecel

Captain
★★★
Examples are: Greeks larping as german who cope with white supremacy, balkan mutts with mediocre iq who i would've beat at school in everything. White supremacy is an overwhelming sign of inkwelldom unless the supremacist is british as they're the only ones who actually are supremacists due to being chosen as the centre of the globe, 75% of them at least tho are inkwells or have stage 2-3 autism.

I just fapped

btw just tested my mother's working memory and she literally is above average as a FUCKING OLD WOMAN. She also has a near eidetic memory. bahahaha

and i literally went to school in japan for a month and i topped the class in math

its so funny the ppl you meet online who make up schizo copes to try to close the gap between them and you

some literally have a math disability so theyre suicidal HAHA

Last edited:
theres nothing special about japs, theyre a bunch of inbreds

keep coping son

they literally look less basic than chinks and koreans who are all carbon copies of each other

also inbreds have undesirable features

how come japan is the hardest country to jbw in?

also inbreds have undesirable features

how come japan is the hardest country to jbw in?
sounds like youre the only faggot whos obsessed with japan

kys freak people like you give weeb a bad name

ur literally a weeb and im japanese
You will never be Japanese. You have no ancestry, you have no citizenship, you have no skills that would make Japan ever want you. You are a shut-in self-hating white man twisted by delusions of mythical Japanese superiority and exposure to Japanese media into a disgusting mockery of nature’s perfection. All ‘validation’ you get from other people in this position couldn’t be worse in making you believe that spending years of your life learning a globally useless language to a first-grader’s level was a worthwhile use of your time, but one can’t expect that an individual as pathetic as you will ever know the value of the youth you threw away in doing that. Actual Japanese are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of linguistic evolution have allowed natives to identify frauds from mannerisms and vocabulary alone. Even if your written text of self-hatred and attention begging akin to a stray dog’s somehow passes as normal (it won’t), any Japanese person will immediately cut all ties when they hear the voice and accent of someone who is not only a basic Japanese speaker at best, but worth no more than garbage in skills, accomplishments, and likeability. You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile and laugh to yourself believing that watching a content creator that you understand 20% of at best is somehow superior than watching your own kind, as you project your disgusting traits onto your entire kind. However, deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight, and you know that. You know that all you do now is have an entirely new linguistic medium in which to be ignored, and not even the exotic trait of being foreign makes up for just how uninteresting of a person you are. Eventually it’ll be too much to bear – you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a Western man is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably Caucasian. This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back. Hate yourself and apologize for being white to some Japanese entity that exists only in your mind while actual Japanese people put in effort to learn English for the valid reason of it being the global language.

You will never be Japanese. You have no ancestry, you have no citizenship, you have no skills that would make Japan ever want you. You are a shut-in self-hating white man twisted by delusions of mythical Japanese superiority and exposure to Japanese media into a disgusting mockery of nature’s perfection. All ‘validation’ you get from other people in this position couldn’t be worse in making you believe that spending years of your life learning a globally useless language to a first-grader’s level was a worthwhile use of your time, but one can’t expect that an individual as pathetic as you will ever know the value of the youth you threw away in doing that. Actual Japanese are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of linguistic evolution have allowed natives to identify frauds from mannerisms and vocabulary alone. Even if your written text of self-hatred and attention begging akin to a stray dog’s somehow passes as normal (it won’t), any Japanese person will immediately cut all ties when they hear the voice and accent of someone who is not only a basic Japanese speaker at best, but worth no more than garbage in skills, accomplishments, and likeability. You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile and laugh to yourself believing that watching a content creator that you understand 20% of at best is somehow superior than watching your own kind, as you project your disgusting traits onto your entire kind. However, deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight, and you know that. You know that all you do now is have an entirely new linguistic medium in which to be ignored, and not even the exotic trait of being foreign makes up for just how uninteresting of a person you are. Eventually it’ll be too much to bear – you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a Western man is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably Caucasian. This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back. Hate yourself and apologize for being white to some Japanese entity that exists only in your mind while actual Japanese people put in effort to learn English for the valid reason of it being the global language.
i have citizenship and i can speak jap pretty well, i went to japanese weekend school, jealohs weeb :feelshaha:

jap culture is cucked and blackpilling, wouldn't want to be part of it even if i had to

i have citizenship and i can speak jap pretty well, i went to japanese weekend school, jealohs weeb :feelshaha:
Having citizenship and teaching english in japan to elementary kids will not make you japanese

And you’re speaking english. So are you obsessed with europeans or something?
most europeans dont have english as their native language

Having citizenship and teaching english in japan to elementary kids will not make you japanese
i am a citizen by birth and my japanese proficiency mogs avg white who started lesrning late

Last edited:
Examples are: Greeks larping as german who cope with white supremacy, balkan mutts with mediocre iq who i would've beat at school in everything. White supremacy is an overwhelming sign of inkwelldom unless the supremacist is british as they're the only ones who actually are supremacists due to being chosen as the centre of the globe, 75% of them at least tho are inkwells or have stage 2-3 autism.

Attachments

• IMG_3085.jpeg
    IMG_3085.jpeg
    129.8 KB · Views: 21
Japs>>Koreans>>>>>>>>Chinese.
koreans are like the most superficial, most soulless, most copy paste kind of chink, just follow worst western trends and die out. Chinese as a people have potential that they won't realize fully under CCP

koreans are like the most superficial, most soulless, most copy paste kind of chink, just follow worst western trends and die out. Chinese as a people have potential that they won't realize fully under CCP
Chinese are cruel, cold people without any morals.

@Ron.Belgrade another coping gook

Retarded? Japs despise foreigners of any race other than East asian chinks
Japan has the highest birth rate among east asian countries partly cuz the men are the best looking. That contributes too and it comes from feeling superior due to their looks not being bad enough to cause an inferiority complex like the poorer areas in china. There are hardly any poor areas in japan cuz its so homogenous actoss multiple domains so its hard to jbw max there. Income is correlated with looks btw and japs have jomon dna which causes more dimorphic features

Japs>>Koreans>>>>>>>>Chinese.
Meh koreans are annoying and materialistic af like that other guy said. They did start kpop though which has increased asian smv and popularized the inclusivity of asians so cant rlly shit on them that hard ig. They're also similar genetically to japs, it's like a sibling rivalry innit. Due to kpop, the influx of asians whether native or western on english based forums is unreal and ppl are even discussing asian aesthetics in a serious way, similar to on tiktok. Chinese have lots of based supremacists who btfo CUMSKINS and they aren't feminine cucks like koreans but the avg one is pretty soulless. If i had to rank them:

japanese>>>>>>>>>>koreans>chinese>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>cumskins>>>>>>>>>>>other races excluding niggers>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>niggers

Last edited:
koreans are like the most superficial, most soulless, most copy paste kind of chink, just follow worst western trends and die out.
Most accurate description couldn't be.

they literally look less basic than chinks
Chinese are the most heterogenous in asia, the fuck are you on? They are like Afghanis yeah sure some look stereotypical but many don't

Chinese are the most heterogenous in asia, the fuck are you on? They are like Afghanis yeah sure some look stereotypical but many don't
i was talking about the main chinese; not Uyghurs, those nepalese looking ones from south western china and mongols. Them and koreans resemble each other enough for normies to create the stereotype that alll asians look the same. Japs are by far the most likely east asian nationality to have double eyelids, body hair, thick dark medijm set brows and a dorsal hump, although i have seen a dorsal hump in chinese and koreans b4.

i was talking about the main chinese; not Uyghurs, those nepalese looking ones from south western china and mongols. Them and koreans resemble each other enough for normies to create the stereotype that alll asians look the same. Japs are by far the most likely east asian nationality to have double eyelids, body hair, thick dark medijm set brows and a dorsal hump, although i have seen a dorsal hump in chinese and koreans b4.
Koreans are so obsessed with double eyelid, its crazy. They have strange beauty standards and it's completely different from looksmax/PSL

I view Japs as the ´Aryans´ of the Asian world, same with koreans.
They are genetically more superior, than other Shitskin Asians.

Koreans are so obsessed with double eyelid, its crazy. They have strange beauty standards and it's completely different from looksmax/PSL
Theyre very faggy but idm taehyung and Jungkook since they look the most masc

and i literally went to school in japan for a month and i topped the class in math

its so funny the ppl you meet online who make up schizo copes to try to close the gap between them and you

some literally have a math disability so theyre suicidal HAHA
oh yea some who have a math disability dont have reading comprehension either

they have NOTHING going for them

The Japanese are indeed the elite of the Asian race, but some have an ultra-inflated ego

T Levels have never recovered since the A Bomb