Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do sand niggers smoke so much?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Is it because deep down they know how over it is, but they can't kill themselves because they're low iq and believe they'll go to hell if they do, so instead they smoke and hope to get lung cancer?

All the other good copes are banned I think.

JFL @ incels with "health-consciousness". Chainsmokercel reporting in. Smoking tobacco is refreshing and relaxing, one of the best copes out there (obviously after street-shitting). But there is nothing relaxing than smoking while you shit.

Alcohol is haram so they smoke shisha

It gives you cancer and doesn’t even get you high, it just smells nice

I'm not sure, I see this a lot, but it's mostly Arabs and not other people like Syrians or Persians. Asians smoke a hell of a lot of cigarettes also.

Well smoking is kinda killing themselfs.

JFL @ incels with "health-consciousness". Chainsmokercel reporting in. Smoking tobacco is refreshing and relaxing, one of the best copes out there (obviously after street-shitting). But there is nothing relaxing than smoking while you shit.
How long have u been smoking boyo? tbhthbh ded srs
been smonk since I was 13, you can imagine the subhuman state of my longs atm tbhhthb ngl

How long have u been smoking boyo? tbhthbh ded srs
been smonk since I was 13, you can imagine the subhuman state of my longs atm tbhhthb ngl

Been smoking for 14 years boyo.

Alcohol is better tbh. Weird flex but ok

((low effort post)) hide mods will get you now

Is it because deep down they know how over it is, but they can't kill themselves because they're low iq and believe they'll go to hell if they do, so instead they smoke and hope to get lung cancer?
Yeah, practically every male and female sandnigger here smokes, except for the conservative ones, i say: in a room of 1000 sandniggers(gender doesn't matter), only 150 to 200 don't smoke.

They'll be sleeping with the fishes soon