Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Why do "rape by deception laws" exist if females can use makeup

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

look at that cunt who wrote the article, frauding in her profile pic

WOMEN ARE THE BIGGEST LIARS. THEY EVOLVED TO LIE. THEY SHOULD ALL GO TO PRISON AND BE BRUTALLY BEATEN AND RAPED UNTIL THEIR RECTUM BLEEDS

I hate roasties.

I mean I'd like to have sex with them with or without makeup, idc. But yeah I wish foids weren't allowed to fraud to hard.

They exist in kikeland and if you wanna know why kikes have those laws go to John the 8th chapter starting with the 31st verse down to the 41st verse. And revelations 3 and 9

Tutorial mode strikes again

:soy: No one should lie to my kweeen:soy:

So a bald man wearing a wig is deception and is a rapist if she finds out and he looks ugly without the wig? But foids can decieve men with makeup, push up bra's, using photos from 5 yes ago on dating sites and by wearing corsets etc?

We really are the clown gender being mocked at this point.

View attachment 303681
View attachment 303682

look at that cunt who wrote the article, frauding in her profile pic

WOMEN ARE THE BIGGEST LIARS. THEY EVOLVED TO LIE. THEY SHOULD ALL GO TO PRISON AND BE BRUTALLY BEATEN AND RAPED UNTIL THEIR RECTUM BLEEDS
Notice how lying about number of previous partners isn't on there.

And guys say I have high standards when I would rate the whores on the right pics around a 4.75/10 JFL.

JFL, and I'd rather take the non-makeuppy versions of those girls. Natural looks hotter nowadays because fakeup is so rampant and so closely tied to basicness and fakeness.
I have genuine respect for women on very few things sociosexually - not wearing makeup is one of them. Show who you really are, trust me, some guy(s) out there will like it.

Read the article a bit.

Yeah I don't get it.

These men are cheating a system that fucks them over (not literally), and there are girls who do this ALL THE TIME and get away with it.

Think about all the JBs you hear about who duped the guy.
Think about how when a woman pretends to be something and then changes the story, the guy is usually okay with it ... hmm... wonder why. Maybe because women control sex??

For women, sex is something to protect and restrict, for men it is something to seek and conquer.
Hence the conflict of interest in applying a law to both genders uniformly. The genders are not equal because of sex perception differences in the lizard brain.

Imagine a world where girls had standards like guys do or even lower...we'd probably have already died of overpopulation/overcopulation.

Agree this law is utter, complete bullshit, but seriously we all know rape is bad, and a shitty thing, yet half this forum is about justifying rape like wtf.

.me is pretty autistic, but they don't have fucked up threads about justifying rape

Extremely high IQ

THEY SHOULD ALL GO TO PRISON AND BE BRUTALLY BEATEN AND RAPED UNTIL THEIR RECTUM BLEEDS
Woaah slow down there, cheif. That will be a waste of resources and not to mention free orgy party for chads and tyrones.

Idc. Successful frauding is crucial to many men’s sex life’s survival. Bravo to them.

Agree this law is utter, complete bullshit, but seriously we all know rape is bad, and a shitty thing, yet half this forum is about justifying rape like wtf.

.me is pretty autistic, but they don't have fucked up threads about justifying rape
dude learn to see a joke lol

Universe IQ, fakeup should be punished by law under the cathegory of deception.

"lying about the use of contraception, lying about your age, gender, marital status, religion or job"
Wtf does somebodies job have to do with what goes on between you?

dude learn to see a joke lol
I get people aren't serious, but come on, a forum for ugly and ethnic and short men, more than 50% of threads are about rape or pedos.

Agree there are probably a handful of the same people doing 90% of those threads, but it makes us look bad

I never knew this, they keep throwing artificial hurdles at non Chad men. Send all foids to the mines

Read the article a bit.

Yeah I don't get it.

These men are cheating a system that fucks them over (not literally), and there are girls who do this ALL THE TIME and get away with it.

Think about all the JBs you hear about who duped the guy.
Think about how when a woman pretends to be something and then changes the story, the guy is usually okay with it ... hmm... wonder why. Maybe because women control sex??

For women, sex is something to protect and restrict, for men it is something to seek and conquer.
Hence the conflict of interest in applying a law to both genders uniformly. The genders are not equal because of sex perception differences in the lizard brain.

Imagine a world where girls had standards like guys do or even lower...we'd probably have already died of overpopulation/overcopulation.