Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why do people kill themselves?

I

incellooksmaxer

Banned
-
Just do drugs, I feel fucking amazing right now. 

If you are going to kill your self and have nothing to lose just drugmaxx

thats why I started doing drugs anyway...

either they're in massive pain and want to end it
or they want to get some sort of invisible revenge on society that literally no one will give a fuck about

mylifeistrash said:
either they're in massive pain and want to end it
or they want to get some sort of invisible revenge on society that literally no one will give a fuck about
This. They don't realize that normies are secretly happy with another incel gone.

1. Agony

2. Severe numbness after getting revenge on everyone they wanted to

Doing drugs is a short time solution to a life lasting problem.

Homosapicuckus said:

yeah thats why you do them everyday

Is it possible to drugmax while living with family in a small house?

incellooksmaxer said:

But once you get used to it it won't have the same effect anymore that's why you have to rise the amount to get the same kicks and it will lead to a more miserable life than you have now.

incellooksmaxer said:

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
Good point lmao

Homosapicuckus said:
But once you get used to it it won't have the same effect anymore that's why you have to rise the amount to get the same kicks and it will lead to a more miserable life than you have now.

Oh can it grandpa, we weren't destined to lead happy lives with these shit tier genes anyway.

incellooksmaxer said:

Can you get really powerful stuff like DMT where you live?

Because it's over.

Why is that even a question? It's obvious humans have a treshold of how much pain, suffering and failure they can endure. For every human this treshold is different but it exists. If this threshold is crossed people become mad, insane, desperate and kill themselves. What's so hard to understand about this?

saddupbro said:
Can you get really powerful stuff like DMT where you live?

you can get every drug over the web

incellooksmaxer said:
you can get every drug over the web

Swell. wish I could get DMT through the mail.

incellooksmaxer said:

Getting drugs isn't that easy. Besides there's the chance you get caught.

because life as a subhuman is shit?

any normie or chad or stacey or generic female who kills themselves i have no sympathy for because they are wasting a privileged life.

Homosapicuckus said:

do enough of it over a lifetime and it can permanently fuck your brain up so at least you could cope by not living in a normal proper state of mind.
 kek

Homosapicuckus said:

yea just like alcohol, like i drink quite a bit but it just makes me even more depressed. to even feel a buzz i have to load myself up with a  fuckload of alcohol

/* Live or Die algorithm
*Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation *files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, *merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is *furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
*The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
*THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT *LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. *IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER *LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION *WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
*/

#define PLEASURE MAX_PLEASURE
#define PAIN MAX_PAIN

int main(int argc, char* argv[])
 {
   if(PLEASURE > PAIN)
   {
     Live();
    }
   else
   {
     KillYourself();
    }
 return 0;
 }

// Aspie post of the day, ik

They lose their mind (mental fortitude)

What the hell do you think? 

They aren't content with their lives or life in general, so they end their suffering for good.