Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Feeling like you're losing your mind is a natural reaction to have to getting blackpilled.

Plggy20144

Plggy20144

“some had sex daily, others 5 to 6 times or never”
★★
Just imagine realizing that everything you believed in and strove for means nothing in the face of reality, and the only thing people care about when it comes to you is your appearance, and since that's mediocre at best, you are shunned from society, and that is it. There is no meaning or reason for your life to be this miserable. YOU JUST GOT UNLUCKY. THATS IT. and now you must suffer for the rest of your existence for being unlucky. Who wouldn't lose their mind after realizing that. I definitely did.

I still can't really get over it, I feel bitter every day.

I still can't really get over it, I feel bitter every day.
neither can I. I still can't believe this is all my life will ever amount to.

I fully accept this. I don't know if I've lost my mind, I've just given up. Stopped caring about anything besides some copes to keep my mind occupied.

I accepted it

genetics doesnt matter bro :soy:

Tbh. The only time I feel somewhat content is when I can fully immerse myself in vidya (happens rarely) or when I had an online friend to discuss life with, that has either started living a normalfag life or decided to hermitmaxx. I like to read about psychoactive substances and trip reports though. It's a good cope. Buddy boyo mango. :feelsYall:

I legitimately had a mental breakdown when I realized I was gonna be incel for the rest of my life