Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do people care if we hate women?

• Thread starter Deleted member 37148
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 37148

Self-banned
-
Women hate ugly men, an ugly short man is worthless in the eyes of society if he's non white it's even worse. I don't get why people have such an issue with it, when they hate us and make our lives worse by uploading their perfect lives with chad on cringy YouTube shorts.

I will never not hate a woman unless she gives me a reason to. My default position is treating cunts with contempt because that's all they deserve less even.

Normies want us to kill ourselves. Thats their only objective

Yes, exactly. Its not enough to exclude us treat us like ugly lepers and pariahs. They want us to actually rope.which is why we should never rope. Dont give these fags what they want

Yes, exactly. Its not enough to exclude us treat us like ugly lepers and pariahs. They want us to actually rope.which is why we should never rope. Dont give these fags what they want
I support. :feelsjuice:

Liberal globohomo bluepilled brainwashing

"We're intolerant of intolerance sweaty! :foidSoy::foidSoy:" <- meaningless libtarded dipshit phrase

Last edited:
"We're intolerant of intolerance sweaty! :foidSoy::foidSoy:" <- meaningless libtarded dipshit phrase
It's funny how they define "tolerance" as not discriminating against people based on irrelevant characteristics of theirs (which should actually be called "non-discrimination" IMO) but now as soon as we stop tolerating being treated like shit and we exclude foids from the forum (gender is a very relevant characteristic here), they claim that we're "non-tolerant" and "hateful". And they're right - we are intolerant, and there would be nothing wrong with that if they hadn't hijacked the meaning of "tolerance".

That said, the hate against incels transcends political views, unfortunately.

Last edited:
Based and Backpilled.

It's funny how they define "tolerance" as not discriminating against people based on irrelevant characteristics of theirs (which should actually be called "non-discrimination" IMO) but now as soon as we stop tolerating being treated like shit and we exclude foids from the forum (gender is a very relevant characteristic here), they claim that we're "non-tolerant" and "hateful". And they're right - we are intolerant, and there would be nothing wrong with that if they hadn't hijacked the meaning of "tolerance".
Exactly. How they define "tolerance" is completely subjective.
Essentially what they are saying with that phrase is "we get to attack you and you don't have the right to defend yourself" which is fucking hilarious :feelskek:
we must stay alive brocel
Yes, we must stay alive and unite to create the prophesized ER Army™
Only then can we fulfill our destiny and once and for all, defeat the globohomo clownworld

IncelTear said a few days ago that hating men is ok basically so yeah, why can’t we hate women?

I will be as misogynist as I please. Fuck the normal fags and their double standards.

We live in a feminist dictatorship so of course its problematic to the ruling class (women) that you hate them and voice your opinion against them.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Females are not working class period, they do not produce anything

Women are so fragile, they live a perfect life and get to have as much sex and as much money thrown at them as they want, yet they seethe over some random incels from all over the globe hating on them and their retarded lifestyle.:feelskek:

In an uncucked world "I don't give a fuck about women because I'm not a woman" is a completely valid and reasonable position to hold, so is "I'm not an LGBTcuck so I don't fucking care about LGBTcucks" and so on and so forth

Seriously, why defend the rights of something you're not and you'll never be? It's so utterly cucked.
"But muh morals :soy: and muh gawwwwwd :soy: and muh legal system and completely arbitrary laws passed by a state that doesn't give a shit about me :soy:"

You the working class male are the backbone of society and EVERYTHING must revolve around YOU and your needs... and if it doesn't you have the power to change things
Drilling_Roughnecks.png

Last edited:
You the working class male are the backbone of society and EVERYTHING must revolve around YOU and your needs... and if it doesn't you have the power to change things
Based

You're meeting the wrong gals, pal. :feelsjuice:

I support. :feelsjuice:
If all incels roped, the world work force would be reduced by more than half... you guys ignore how many we actually are. So no, they don't want us to rope, what they want is for us to be failures and keep wage-slaving with no complain.

I mean, think about it: there is a game, played by people, at which you are the absolute best... given that, what's the most annoying thing a person can do to you? The answer is simple: refusing to play that game! That's is the most infuriating thing.
So people killing themselves, would totally invalidate people success: you cant lose at which u do not play... and if u cant lose, then they cant win

Last edited:
Most actually don't, reddit is not real world, even in reddit people who hate us are a minority instead most males would agree with us unless they're retarded soys.

Most dudes I’ve met irl, Chads and incels alike are usually somewhat misogynistic, it’s only women and nu male soyboys that will hate you for being incel

I called the suicide hotline once, this Foid answered and started humble bragging about her relationship not realizing the reason why I gave that Shitty number a try was due to chronic loneliness, only for that walking Hole to remind me, well thanks for making me more desiring my death. In short, women and chads/normies dont know or care that people like us exist, we are trash, yet they understand the bad optics of telling us to kill ourselves so they gaslight and suggest shitty copes.

:cryfeels:

virtue signallers. it was always about it. no one cares womans including themselves kek:smonk:

You should fear a man who is totally oriented to the extremist side and have nothing to lose:society:

Women are so fragile, they live a perfect life and get to have as much sex and as much money thrown at them as they want, yet they seethe over some random incels from all over the globe hating on them and their retarded lifestyle.:feelskek:

Women hate ugly men, an ugly short man is worthless in the eyes of society if he's non white it's even worse. I don't get why people have such an issue with it, when they hate us and make our lives worse by uploading their perfect lives with chad on cringy YouTube shorts.

I will never not hate a woman unless she gives me a reason to. My default position is treating cunts with contempt because that's all they deserve less even.
obviously people want to protect their most prized posessions-- because at the end of the day, no matter how much of a die-hard male feminist a soycuck claims to be-- that's all foid is. AN OBJECT TO PROTECT AND COVET RUTHLESSLY

it doesnt matter what you say in this world. only who you are matters.