Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel It's getting harder to be friendly and nice to people, when people don't care about you, constantly being disliked, and rejected

XDFLAMEBOY

XDFLAMEBOY

Officer
★★★★
Now that I'm ranked officer, I might as well make a post about what's going on with my life. It's getting harder to be friendly and nice to people, when people constantly don't care about you, you're constantly disliked, and rejected by people. I fucking hate the human race with a passion especially from people that are hard to please and foids. when people just keep on disappointing and frustrating you. I can only take people's bull crap for so long. People are so ungrateful, especially knowing when your an incel or sub 5 person from people's judgment towards you on belittling you, disliking you, mocking you, and judging you. This is bull crap. Then people get surprised on why some people like me are misanthropes. However there are different reasons people become one. Our society is a shithole anyway, bad people are becoming more common then the good one, I'm just going to deal with coping on lonliness, I hate people too much to want to make friends, sometimes I'm not even interested in making new friends on this shithole learning social skills gets annoying over time only to get disappointed with disgusting judging people who treating us incels like shit. I wish we humans weren't social creatures because for some of us it sucks.

Last edited:
Indeed, join the club.

It's not just sub-5 men, though. It's all men who are average, not standing out in looks or status.

Now that I'm ranked officer, I might as well make a post about what's going on with my life. It's getting harder to be friendly and nice to people, when people constantly don't care about you, you're constantly disliked, and rejected by people. I fucking hate the human race with a passion especially from people that are hard to please and foids. when people just keep on disappointing and frustrating you. I can only take people's bull crap for so long. People are so ungrateful, especially knowing when your an incel or sub 5 person from people's judgment towards you on belittling you, disliking you, mocking you, and judging you. This is bull crap. Then people get surprised on why some people like me are misanthropes. However there are different reasons people become one. Our society is a shithole anyway, bad people are becoming more common then the good one, I'm just going to deal with coping on lonliness, I hate people too much to want to make friends, sometimes I'm not even interested in making new friends on this shithole learning social skills gets annoying over time only to get disappointed with disgusting judging people who treating us incels like shit.
Officer? Why not try and poach some NCM roasties? I remember a Becky sailorette leading on a fellow poor autist sailorcel just to get closer to his officer friend. Apply JBO theory, I've met many NCM legit officer head hunting (even sub5).

On a more serious note, I too feel you brocel about the total loss of faith in mankind, honestly the only reason I haven't turned into a complete misanthrope is (as pathetic as it is) that I've watch to much star trek and do cling on to the delusional hope that one day people will act out of duty to ethical conduct and the betterment of themselves and others

Human nature is evil and when you realize that you start to hate your own species. I think it would actually be morally wrong to treat people with respect and kindness. We should all treat each other like the scumbag trash we are. Maybe then God would smile upon us.

Indeed, join the club.

It's not just sub-5 men, though. It's all men who are average, not standing out in looks or status.
Oh yes! We get treated like losers, normie and sun 5 are treated like shit, and guess what, the world doesn’t care about it

Officer? Why not try and poach some NCM roasties? I remember a Becky sailorette leading on a fellow poor autist sailorcel just to get closer to his officer friend. Apply JBO theory, I've met many NCM legit officer head hunting (even sub5).

On a more serious note, I too feel you brocel about the total loss of faith in mankind, honestly the only reason I haven't turned into a complete misanthrope is (as pathetic as it is) that I've watch to much star trek and do cling on to the delusional hope that one day people will act out of duty to ethical conduct and the betterment of themselves and others
I don’t think it’s going to change, I was recruit but now I got officer

Human nature is evil and when you realize that you start to hate your own species. I think it would actually be morally wrong to treat people with respect and kindness. We should all treat each other like the scumbag trash we are. Maybe then God would smile upon us.
I wish we would treat each other with respect I still believe in loving each other as a whole, if we treated each other like trash, then no body would be friends with each other we would all be enemies to one another. I found it dumb when religions tell each other to love one another. I used to love people, but the human race fucks me up from the world treating me like shit so I hate most people

I'm not like that :feelsYall:

I'm not like that :feelsYall:
You’re a failed normie, and I’m a mentcel so it’s different situations for us, even though we both have 2 things in common that we’re incels on foids not wanting us as partners

I don’t think it’s going to change, I was recruit but now I got officer
If you still have buddys in the NCMs you could get them to point out which military roastie is looking to move up in life by getting with an officer but don't cold approach any military chick as a sub5, you've made it to a commission it would truly be a waste of a career and in this environment a harassment charge is the military's deadliest weapon.

A buddy of mine got a taste of the price one pays for sub5 confidence, he tried sharing his feelings (drunk of course) to a roastie the same rank during a port visit and they got the brother his own public humiliation struggle session in the form of a summary hearing with the whole unit attending, brootal.

If you still have buddys in the NCMs you could get them to point out which military roastie is looking to move up in life by getting with an officer but don't cold approach any military chick as a sub5, you've made it to a commission it would truly be a waste of a career and in this environment a harassment charge is the military's deadliest weapon.

A buddy of mine got a taste of the price one pays for sub5 confidence, he tried sharing his feelings (drunk of course) to a roastie the same rank during a port visit and they got the brother his own public humiliation struggle session in the form of a summary hearing with the whole unit attending, brootal.
I’m not in the military, I’m talking about this website now that I made 500+ posts :lul:

My anger’s already bad, but it’s only gotten worse since I joined this forum, now I know that people at school are fucking mogging me all the time

It’s why I wanna skinheadpill so bad, hard to mog a muscle-bound nutjob with a short ass temper and constant combat boots and flight jackets and shit

My anger’s already bad, but it’s only gotten worse since I joined this forum, now I know that people at school are fucking mogging me all the time
Bullies will always laugh at you

It’s why I wanna skinheadpill so bad, hard to mog a muscle-bound nutjob with a short ass temper and constant combat boots and flight jackets and shit
Go bold, grow a beard, and gain more muscles to see if you like that style

I found that the best way of going about this problem is just to ignore people but be nice to them and have manners if you have to interact with them unless they're being cunts

Go bold, grow a beard, and gain more muscles to see if you like that style
I haven’t got the skull shape for bald tho, I look Humpty Dumpty

Fucking gray. Can't stop giving their unsolicited advices on dating whores.
Most modern foids are whores trad women are getting corrupted. And getting unpurified by feminism, LGBT, and me too movement, with unlimited access to Chads on dating sites. To get those sluts fucked by them. Similar to like dating a hooker as I would describe modern foids

Most modern foids are whores trad women are getting corrupted. And getting unpurified by feminism, LGBT, and me too movement, with unlimited access to Chads on dating sites. To get those sluts fucked by them. Similar to like dating a hooker as I would describe modern foids
I know. My point was dating advices are useless in general. And then these retarded grays would come here and treat this forum like it's r/dating, r/tinder, or some shit.

I know. My point was dating advices are useless in general. And then these retarded grays would come here and treat this forum like it's r/dating, r/tinder, or some shit.
Well yeah this isn’t Reddit or a Red Pill subreddit website. The Red pill works more for like failed normies or low tier Chads that are trying to maximize themselves on self improving with those contents from like getting cheated on or dumped by their exes or even from divorces. That greycel must be a Red piller :redpill: :chad:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back