Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do North Indians, Punjabis, and Pakistanis on the internet think they are the only light skin curries with their superiority complex against us?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
You will find light skin curries everywhere in the very urban areas of Dhaka, the capital of Bangladesh when I last visited which likely goes the same for India.

My entire mother’s side of my family are very fair skin, something I sadly didn’t inherit, but it still proves my point.

I even met this one Bengali doing tutoring with me years ago and was even shocked to know he was a Bengali because his skin looked so very pale: I seriously thought he was a Bosnian on first impressions.

Why do they cope by thinking they’re an exception to every other curry as if they were the curries with light skin is my question? Are they really that ignorant to believe this cope?:waitwhat:

@Blackpillapologist
@Currychan
@RejectReality
@curryboy420
@Transcended Trucel
@get_even
@ilieknothing
[UWSL]@wereqryan [/UWSL]
[UWSL]@dominic[/UWSL]
[UWSL]@Lookscel [/UWSL]
[UWSL]@IncelGolem [/UWSL]

Yes many of them are very ignorant. They are also very narrowly focused and delusional. Small minded folk. Even some upper class tech curries I know who have masters and PhDs still fall for low IQ caste/religious/skin color bullshit. Giga retarded. These niggas willingly delude themselves to cope.

@JayGoptri @highinhibition, thoughts? :waitwhat:

reminder that if both of your parents are from the indian subcontinent its over unless you're a top-tier ethnic. it doesn't matter if you're top caste brahmin or some shit.

skin litghning cream . You will lite skinned pure Africans in Ghana

reminder that if both of your parents are from the indian subcontinent its over unless you're a top-tier ethnic. it doesn't matter if you're top caste brahmin or some shit.
Even top-tier ethincs have some Persian or Anglo Saxon blood running through them.

But, it is possible to have a better life the higher the caste. In curryland definitely. In the U.S. you can at least survive and I have even known some who thrived (though they sure as hell didn't make their fortune in this economy and terrible society) and gotten married...

...THOUGH ITS RARE !

Because they are retarded. Especially Pakistanis.

The extent to which deathnics will cope to believe they have white genes.

JBW is rampant even in animals (white color horses being seen as more beautiful than brown ones for eg)

Last edited:
Yes there are many fairskined curries in other parts of India especially in east India [UWSL],north indians who think they are the only ones with fairskin are retarded fools lol btw i am North Indian with light brown skin[/UWSL]:feelsrope:

@JayGoptri @highinhibition, thoughts? :waitwhat:

It depends on the social environment. The Internet is not a real social environment, not with the natural rules at play anyway, so it's hard to judge why their behavior is one way or the other from user to user.

But..

If there are white people around, the North Indians usually tend to be a bit less freakish. South Indians in the U.S. have always chronicled the fact that Punjabis and Pakistani and even sometimes Gujju always have an inferiority complex going on. But outside of Desi circles, it means jack shit if you know how to cull their negative tendencies. I will admit, the Chad ones are of course super annoying.

Nothing more annoying than a light-skinned clueless FOB Punjabi Chadpreet in America.

You will find light skin curries everywhere in the very urban areas of Dhaka, the capital of Bangladesh when I last visited which likely goes the same for India.

My entire mother’s side of my family are very fair skin, something I sadly didn’t inherit, but it still proves my point.

I even met this one Bengali doing tutoring with me years ago and was even shocked to know he was a Bengali because his skin looked so very pale: I seriously thought he was a Bosnian on first impressions.

Why do they cope by thinking they’re an exception to every other curry as if they were the curries with light skin is my question? Are they really that ignorant to believe this cope?:waitwhat:

@Blackpillapologist
@Currychan
@RejectReality
@curryboy420
@Transcended Trucel
@get_even
@ilieknothing
[UWSL]@wereqryan [/UWSL]
[UWSL]@dominic[/UWSL]
[UWSL]@Lookscel [/UWSL]
[UWSL]@IncelGolem [/UWSL]
As a Punjabi Pakistani i hate those pakis who hate their own race or feel superior to other Indic people. Most Punjabis are dark too, but the ones represented on TV are not the average. Pakistanis in America are often light skinned compared to most Pakistanis because they come from upper class, the ones in UK because they come from North-west Punjab and Azad Kashmir. I've heard from many Pakis how they feel superior to Indians, Bengalis, Sri Lankans. They're truly ignorant, don't seeing the similarties between Indic people, only the differences, they would even treat a fucking white faggot better than Bengalis, their brother in faith. That's one of the things i hate about my countrymen

Last edited:
Brutal I'm from eastern Europe but my skin looks darker plus I have the face of Shrek:feelsrope:

the curry who posted that was a delusional Sikh:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
get fucked chadurr searchlight:feelsgah:

Yes many of them are very ignorant. They are also very narrowly focused and delusional. Small minded folk. Even some upper class tech curries I know who have masters and PhDs still fall for low IQ caste/religious/skin color bullshit. Giga retarded. These niggas willingly delude themselves to cope.
indian sikh calls himself white:
PAKIS SUCK
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE