Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Curries or any other deathnics that are obsessed with light-skin are retarded

Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

Curries lives are what niggers claim to live
★★★★★
I was the whitest curry in every school I went to, and despite that, I can't even recall a single currywhore that was nice to me or wanted to be friends with me, let alone one that was romantically interested in me jfl. The only thing my skin colour has done for me is that it made it difficult for me to get along with other curries, since they assumed I was white-washed and probably thought that I hated them, even though they were the ones that hated me first. Every single day in uni, I see poopskinned curry niggers with girlfriends all the time, only because they're taller and more attractive than me. When you see a 6'3 Bengali fag with at least five foids orbiting him, how can you cope and think to yourself that you mog him just because your skin colour is far lighter than his? Also to top it all off, non-curries don't give a single shit if you light-skinned or shitskinned, curry is curry to them and they'll like or hate you depending on how attractive you are.

No light skin for your face

My brother is a lightskin curry while I am brown as poop, he easily makes friends even though he’s a NEET basement discord dweller while I can’t. :feelsUgh:

My brother is a lightskin curry while I am brown as poop, he easily makes friends even though he’s a NEET basement discord dweller while I can’t. :feelsUgh:
Your brother is better-looking and more NT than you.

Every single day in uni, I see poopskinned curry niggers with girlfriends all the time, only because they're taller and more attractive than me.
They must be really dark then, shitskins like me get nothing.

They must be really dark then, shitskins like me get nothing.
They had a wide range. They were either as dark as niggers or as light as you.

Just because you are light brown skin doesn't change your phenotype. You need to have european looking face as well. And maybe pink skin.

Just because you are light brown skin doesn't change your phenotype. You need to have european looking face as well. And maybe pink skin.
There are rarely any curries that look European, but regardless, height + face >>>>>>>>>>>> skin colour.

Tell him how much more superior you are turkey boi.

light skinned indians can look mediterrenean at times.

So what lmao i was first talking about something else schizo
What's the point of mentioning that curries can pass as other races on this thread retard?

I was the whitest curry in every school I went to, and despite that, I can't even recall a single currywhore that was nice to me or wanted to be friends with me, let alone one that was romantically interested in me jfl. The only thing my skin colour has done for me is that it made it difficult for me to get along with other curries, since they assumed I was white-washed and probably thought that I hated them, even though they were the ones that hated me first. Every single day in uni, I see poopskinned curry niggers with girlfriends all the time, only because they're taller and more attractive than me. When you see a 6'3 Bengali fag with at least five foids orbiting him, how can you cope and think to yourself that you mog him just because your skin colour is far lighter than his? Also to top it all off, non-curries don't give a single shit if you light-skinned or shitskinned, curry is curry to them and they'll like or hate you depending on how attractive you are.
Based. I see curryfoids dating curry guys all the time. I never understood this obsession with whiteness. I think it’s not really based on reality, but a product of their caste system which has racial origins

Dark skin is just uglier and lower SMV. Dark skinned curries are ugly AF. I treat light and dark skinned curries the same but holy fuck do the dark skinned curries look more repulsive. Even blackcels don't look bad like how dark skinned curries do. If darker skin curries don't include you that's a good thing and is because you are higher SMV.

Are you not Dravidian

It be like that. Currywhores are height chasers

When you see a 6'3 Bengali fag with at least five foids
Bengalis faggots are retard male feminist and leftist and a bigger cuck and that's why foids are around them