Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Curry calling people pajeet for not saying he looks Punjabi

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
I’m learning a lot about curries in the race transition subreddit, and I found this brutal post. It’s some curry who is upset that people are saying he looks like he is from central or southern curryland rather than northwest, which are less abo looking. He fights back against them by calling them pajeets and accusing them of not knowing shit about phenotypes.

My friend @RREEEEEEEEE told me that Punjabis and Kashmiris still mostly look like curries, so his post doesn’t even make any sense. Maybe he’s hoping to get the halo from the small percentage of them that look non-curry or that their curry appearance is better. Who knows.

Hilarious part is that pajeet is supposed to be a mockery of a Punjabi name, so his name calling doesn’t make any sense at all.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/racetransition/comments/qbp2vd/punjabi_dude_is_upset_people_are_telling_him_he/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

@LISZT REDDIT ACCOUNT DOXXED

@AAAAAAAAAAAcel @BummerDrummer @Coulan @Cowcel @Diocel @HidekiTojota @Idotms @Irredeemable @kikecel @Lookscel @Pengwin @pp183 @Ritalincel @RREEEEEEEEE @shii410 @Speedloader @Zettacel @Animecel2D
I have proof of looking Med, you have none of me not looking like one. Ive posted proof of others telling me I look Med earlier, you keep coping with some imaginary picture that you saw.
Second, I have no idea why you’re so obsessed with me, you keep coming on my threads despite the fact that I’ve never even interacted with you.
Again keep thinking what you want, it won’t change a single thing about me.
I can tag someone who’s actually seen me and destroy your larp in a single post

Last edited:
JFL. Life is a fuck. Curries are God's joke upon humanity. They were created to be laughed at

let him cope and dilate

@AAAAAAAAAAAcel @BummerDrummer @Coulan @Cowcel @Diocel @HidekiTojota @Idotms @Irredeemable @kikecel @Lookscel @Pengwin @pp183 @Ritalincel @RREEEEEEEEE @shii410 @Speedloader @Zettacel @Animecel2D
:feelsstudy::feelsstudy::feelsstudy:
who’s that buddy boyo?

JFL. Life is a fuck. Curries are God's joke upon humanity. They were created to be laughed at
We aren’t much different tbh, incels are the main act.

let him cope and dilate
Surprised he’s no on here.

brutal liszboipill
But curries are punching bags even among subhumans
brutalcurrysupersubhumanpill

He's not an incel tho, looks pretty tall too idk why stupid people get these superiority or inferiority complexes even when they don't suffer from Inceldom or from bad looks, he can actually get foids and quite good looking ones as well anywhere on this planet if he's tall enough without that stupid bunch of hair on his head, btw pajeet is a slur for sikh punjabis so idk what he was rambling about

he should make an account here :feelskek:

fucking hell look at his room :lul:

He's not an incel tho, looks pretty tall too idk why stupid people get these superiority or inferiority complexes even when they don't suffer from Inceldom or from bad looks, he can actually get foids and quite good looking ones as well anywhere on this planet if he's tall enough without that stupid bunch of hair on his head, btw pajeet is a slur for sikh punjabis so idk what he was rambling about
Exactly, his roasts don’t even make any sense. Seems like he’s an Chad-lite cel who’s become a mentalcel.

fucking hell look at his room :lul:
Brutal roompill

I’m learning a lot about curries in the race transition subreddit, and I found this brutal post. It’s some curry who is upset that people are saying he looks like he is from central or southern curryland rather than northwest, which are less abo looking. He fights back against them by calling them pajeets and accusing them of not knowing shit about phenotypes.

My friend @RREEEEEEEEE told me that Punjabis and Kashmiris still mostly look like curries, so his post doesn’t even make any sense. Maybe he’s hoping to get the halo from the small percentage of them that look non-curry or that their curry appearance is better. Who knows.

Hilarious part is that pajeet is supposed to be a mockery of a Punjabi name, so his name calling doesn’t make any sense at all.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/racetransition/comments/qbp2vd/punjabi_dude_is_upset_people_are_telling_him_he/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

I'm glad you remembered me even while I was gone. You are correct, Punjabis and Kashmiris mostly look like the others in the South Asian subcontinent. Only a minority can pass as something else.

He deleted his account?

I'm glad you remembered me even while I was gone. You are correct, Punjabis and Kashmiris mostly look like the others in the South Asian subcontinent. Only a minority can pass as something else.

He deleted his account?
Of course I remember you lol, you were one of the first people I had back and forths with when I joined.

Who was that?