Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Curries with White toilets in the Netherlands are abundant, what is going on here?

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
Today I was walking around and I saw a young family, it was an average looking Curry man with spectacles and a blonde Dutch toilet, they had 2 kids, a boy and a girl. The Dutch toilet significantly height-mogged her Indian (or perhaps Pakistani) husband and she even (perhaps mockingly) was looking in his hair and touching it. Overall she seemed more physically interested in him than he did in her, he wasn't a Chadpreet by any means, though he was clearly an Aryan.

He's not the only Curry that I saw in my neighbourhood with a White wife. Usually when I see Curries it's either a Curry man Curry toilet couple or a Curry man White toilet couple, in fact it's quite rare to see White man Curry toilet couples at all here. Recently I talked a a very pale skinned toilet from Mumbai, her husband is West Bengali and she looks around 4'10 with her husband being around 5 foot. Despite him being Bangla he was significantly darker than her, but their kids were still quite light skinned. She was hanging out with a group of Indians, all toilets had Curry husbands but the men either married Curries or Dutchtoilets.

This isn't rare at all here, so what is going on?

Whenever I see people claim that "Curry men have it bad" I'm reminded of the fact that I rarely see Black men with White toilets here (I do see a lot of White single mothers with half-Nigger kids though), but I see Curry men with White toilets literally all the time. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I don't think that being a Curry is as big of a disadvantage as many Currycels make us believe.

You just can’t lose as a Curry

why do people think JBC is a meme or a joke, it is law

Can't say I've heard of this outside of certain parts of Europe

Today I was walking around and I saw a young family, it was an average looking Curry man with spectacles and a blonde Dutch toilet, they had 2 kids, a boy and a girl. The Dutch toilet significantly height-mogged her Indian (or perhaps Pakistani) husband and she even (perhaps mockingly) was looking in his hair and touching it. Overall she seemed more physically interested in him than he did in her, he wasn't a Chadpreet by any means, though he was clearly an Aryan.

He's not the only Curry that I saw in my neighbourhood with a White wife. Usually when I see Curries it's either a Curry man Curry toilet couple or a Curry man White toilet couple, in fact it's quite rare to see White man Curry toilet couples at all here. Recently I talked a a very pale skinned toilet from Mumbai, her husband is West Bengali and she looks around 4'10 with her husband being around 5 foot. Despite him being Bangla he was significantly darker than her, but their kids were still quite light skinned. She was hanging out with a group of Indians, all toilets had Curry husbands but the men either married Curries or Dutchtoilets.

Whenever I see people claim that "Curry men have it bad" I'm reminded of the fact that I rarely see Black men with White toilets here (I do see a lot of White single mothers with half-Nigger kids though), but I see Curry men with White toilets literally all the time. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I don't think that being a Curry is as big of a disadvantage as many Currycels make us believe.
blonde/ginger white men/women are attracted to indians and vice versa

blonde/ginger whites ONLY

im a blonde male and ive tested this thoery on many blonde guys/seen this in life a lot

ethnicel = fakecel. ive been saying it all along

Pics or it didn't happen. :smonk:

An anomaly, is all I can say. Or rather: outliers. A nigga with a white foid is not surprising at all: niggas are physically strong, Dark Triad, masculine looking. So this wouldn't surprise me the least. But Curries? Hmmmm...

Euro foids are noticeably less discriminatory against men of color. Its the white Anglo foids that want all men of color dead.

Was he light skinned, light skinned curries can pass as white.

Average curry is low inhib slayer

Euro foids are noticeably less discriminatory against men of color. Its the white Anglo foids that want all men of color dead.
Lifefuel, I'm moving to Europe.:feelsaww:

Us South Asians have zero SMV. Even our own women don't want us.

Ooga booga:feelstastyman: “ oh only lightskin curries ascend” :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: smh keep moving the goal post…NTpill is law

Lifefuel for @Broly

Dating a non white is an easy way to rebel against the patriarchy maaaannnn

the curry probably shared similar education background, similar cultural values and similar backgrounds with dutch foid

the curry probably shared similar education background, similar cultural values and similar backgrounds with dutch foid

Yeah, I'm not buying this. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Everyone knows nothing gets bitches wetter than hearing about pacifism and non-violence. Why do you think Gandhi walked with a stick? To beat off curryhungry Dutch whores.

White bitches hurry for the curry.

Oofy Doofy simple as that

I went to dam 3 times and never saw such a thing

Nope. You haven’t. Ethnicels always get btfo’d

Yep, always. You btfo'd us so badly with your coping, hot air and baseless assertions that we're left in a perpetual state of exasperation. Got us real good.

In all your JBW denial posts, you've provided not one shred of evidence. Yet possesses a level of brazenness rivaled by flat earthers.

Lotta Indian guys have high-paying jobs. There's plenty of gold diggers and settlers willing to prostitute themselves to such guys while pretending they're "in love" with them. Ain't nothing to be jealous of. Better to be single than in one of those "relationships" because once she has you locked down, she no longer has to hide how "attracted" to you she REALLY was the whole time, and if you have a problem with the fact that you've been tricked into marrying a settling whore, she'll sodomize you in divorce court.

Lotta Indian guys have high-paying jobs. There's plenty of gold diggers and settlers willing to prostitute themselves to such guys while pretending they're "in love" with them. Ain't nothing to be jealous of. Better to be single than in one of those "relationships" because once she has you locked down, she no longer has to hide how "attracted" to you she REALLY was the whole time, and if you have a problem with the fact that you've been tricked into marrying a settling whore, she'll sodomize you in divorce court.
Nooooo waaaay tall blond foids are marrying 7 figure earning manlet Indian doctors for their money. It must be because they love drinking semen that tastes like Malai Kofta.

Yeah, I'm not buying this. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
cause its bs
why date a subhuman like most Indians??
Oofy Doofy simple as that
love your name true og:feelshaha::feelshaha:
Yep, always. You btfo'd us so badly with your coping, hot air and baseless assertions that we're left in a perpetual state of exasperation. Got us real good.

In all your JBW denial posts, you've provided not one shred of evidence. Yet possesses a level of brazenness rivaled by flat earthers.
jbw denier are retards, cumskins have free pusi pass with noodlewhores :feelshaha::feelshaha:

:smonk:Based netherlands

:feelskek:

What is that bullshit

Just be curry proven once again AS USUAL

Total bullshit. You are seeing what you want to see. Trust me, even I have myself have extended family who are normie by looks standards, got the reinforcement they needed, did well in job/school (when it was still possible to do so, unlike anyone growing up today) and ended up with a shity marriage and got divorced. It does happen that a relatively low to mid-tier smv curry will score a white gal from time to time, but it's rare. Happens in the South sometimes where the competition is less. Otherwise, no low smv curry gets to be with pretty white girl. Never happens. Maybe landwhale but not decent white girl.

Please tell me you have seen camel jockeys with tall blondes