Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why Do Normies Turn Everything Into a Social Situation?

N

NormiesRretarded

Banned
-
I never felt an urge to be friends with anyone at jobs or to say hi to people in general and make small talk just for the hell of it. Some people on psl call it autism, but no psychiatrist has ever diagnosed me with it. Usually, I only want to be social when I feel good, and that's never at work as an adult, i pretty much only feel good when I'm high or when I'm on vacation mode. I don't understand how normies still feel motivated to simp and pursue mating during survival mode and shit times like work.

You're smarter than everyone else, so these things seem stupid to you.

Ikr, I have literally nothing pushing me to be around others talk to others.

Humans are social animals that's why

The sheer animalistic stupidity of people is repulsive

Schopenhauer even said that true freedom can only be found in solitude

normies live their lives on autopilot and them socializing is not a way to make genuine friends but so they can use you in the future

normfags don't think, they just adhere to latest goy programming :feelsYall:

normies live their lives on autopilot and them socializing is not a way to make genuine friends but so they can use you in the future

normfags don't think, they just adhere to latest goy programming :feelsYall:

Yea, I notice every time some uber-extroverted faggot makes "friends", he very shortly gets favors from them like free rides to work or free weed. Some privileged white bitch once even told me that I should just "make friends with people that have cars". Or that I can just ask someone at work for a ride back home.

One of the canned lines I hate hearing from soy woke faggots the most concerning open borders and the migrants are, "no one is illegal on stolen land", "how do you think the indians felt", as if I give a fuck or that justifies destroying the job market, giving them free government assistance that the homeless and people like me don't get, and basically destroying the country. These woke beaner-worshippers are almost as bad as the shitskin-worshippers in Europe that block deportations and protest against the AfD because of their gay white guilt.

Last edited:
Weird. no one tries to extend the conversation with me

Human beings are a disease.

Ikr, I have literally nothing pushing me to be around others talk to others.

i don't get how others are pushed to doing it even when life is shit. i've heard extroverts gain energy from running their mouth to people, but it seems retarded that these fags would do this to people they don't even like just for the sake of talking.

i don't get how others are pushed to doing it even when life is shit. i've heard extroverts gain energy from running their mouth to people, but it seems retarded that these fags would do this to people they don't even like just for the sake of talking.
ooof

They charge through interaction like sleeping & go nuts in isolation. Introverts charge in isolation & drain when interacting.

Being extroverted at Work Sounds retarded to Me , you wanna be done with your Shit and Go Home so you can Rest .

Then again extroversion Is praised upon . Unless your Chad / Woman Then It dosnt fucking Matter what or who you are .

I never felt an urge to be friends with anyone at jobs or to say hi to people in general and make small talk just for the hell of it. Some people on psl call it autism, but no psychiatrist has ever diagnosed me with it. Usually, I only want to be social when I feel good, and that's never at work as an adult, i pretty much only feel good when I'm high or when I'm on vacation mode. I don't understand how normies still feel motivated to simp and pursue mating during survival mode and shit times like work.
normies are wild, they actually dance to music in a big pack together

I have literally nothing pushing me to be around others talk to others.

Okay.

I know these feels as an autist.