Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Comparing Economic situation with inceldom.

Puer aeternus

Puer aeternus

Autistic little duckling.
★★★★
Redditors fucking love complaining about incels, and never offer a REAL solution...
So out of the kindness of my heart, and knowing redditors hate rich people, i will give them 20 tips (which strangely mimics theirs) on how to become rich!
By the end of this you should have at least 5 million dollars, and if you don't, then do not complain.

Rule.1 "No one owes you money, you should instead be thankful your boss even considers to give you money"

I found something amazing!
After surveying 100 managers/bosses i found out that 100% of them loves a worker who DEDICATE Their life to the company!

"Do not complain about the abscense of money, work on your happiness."

"Life is supposed to be unfair, instead be grateful to your managers for giving you a shit wage! And never complain."

"I know this indian janitor who won the lottery for 4 million dollars, anything is possible, you don't have a right to complain bro"

"Anything is possible bro, just continue working, you'll become rich eventually"
- Jeremiah Meeks, Model, criminal, beautiful man.

"I love when a man smiles, it makes me want to increase his wage instantly!"
Female Ceo, Proud dog owner.

"If someone inherits their money without working, WHO CARES? Life is supposed to be hard, keep on working BRAH"

"Theres some boss for everyone, never stop believing you too can become a BILLIIONAIRE, Just keep on looking bro"

"You're not allowed to not be a virg- i mean.. off-grid and be happy, you crazy schizo!"

"My company my rules, i only hire indian migrants, stop complaining, and be grateful for diversity"

"Ceo's love capitalists!"

"Just take a shower bro, i know when you wake up you'll have 10 trillion, nothing is impossible bro. Just keep on looking bro."

DNR, i invite you too form economic advice for redditors aswell

Remember, no one Deserves Money, Money is not a human right. Just be thankful there are wome- i.. i. mean ceos willing to give you money. And never complain it is too low, just keep on working, and eventually you'll become rich brah.

Good concept, bad formatting, i invite anyone to redo this

over for lightmodecels