Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do niggas read one post online and think they know someone’s entire life?

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★
“Bu- bu- but! you post hateful stuff online that’s why you can’t get laid!” Bitch stfu, you don’t know me. You can’t know the entirety of someone’s behavior off of internet posts.

I don’t get laid because your whore ass won’t suck my dick that’s why, because you only give it up for tall good looking men.

You whores give ass to bad men all the time, morality doesn’t matter so stop pretending it does, lurking bitches.

Who the fuck are you talking to

The logical fallacy of composition (composition fallacy)

They can't be bothered to read through every single one of your posts because they're lazy

“Bu- bu- but! you post hateful stuff online that’s why you can’t get laid!”
Normies love to get the causality of things backwards in a bad attempt to prove their point.

No im not an incel because im hateful, im hateful BECAUSE im an incel. If I was a normie, i wouldnt have a reason to be hateful towards certain groups. But being forced to rot in a prison of loneliness is what has made us hateful

"Youre incel because you dont shower!" If i had a gf i would have the motivation to shower everyday, just like i did back before i got depresssed. I'm not a depressed incel because i dont shower - i dont shower BECAUSE im a depressed incel.

Normies are dumb and get everything backwarfs

“Bu- bu- but! you post hateful stuff online that’s why you can’t get laid!” Bitch stfu, you don’t know me. You can’t know the entirety of someone’s behavior off of internet posts.

I don’t get laid because your whore ass won’t suck my dick that’s why, because you only give it up for tall good looking men.

You whores give ass to bad men all the time, morality doesn’t matter so stop pretending it does, lurking bitches.
Normies love to virtue signal and all that shit, acting like angels with empathy and all that bullshit (really it stinks like hell it makes you cringe), meanwhile in reality are one of the most vile pieces of shit on this planet. Really at this point I think they are projecting.

The logical fallacy of composition (composition fallacy)
High IQ observation
full

Wait to they realise that people may act differently on a forum compared to in real life

Normies are myopic and generally refuse to gain more understanding and a big picture perspective. Sometimes I’m glad I’m not in the cult of NTism but at the same time it’s painful being a reject. BUT EVERYTHING COMES WITH A PRICE

Judging book by it's cover

The whole IT subreddit destroyed in one post, based