Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do IncelTear delete their own threads sometimes?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20987
  • Start date
Deleted member 20987

Deleted member 20987

Banned
-
Thread title.

I noticed IncelTear reddit sometimes have an error message where thread links have been deleted.

Any juicy reason for this?

- Server space?
- Our quoted threads were too based

The most tangible example is they deleted the Napoleon De gayso thread where he claimed he wanted to penetrate a 7 year old girl.

Why do you even spend time there? Why does anyone here even care what these people have to say?

Why do you even spend time there? Why does anyone here even care what these people have to say?

Too many incels.co fags have "Yikes this poster limits who might view their profile" so I unironically go to IT to get based threads due to said settings and time zone differences.

EDIT- didn't you get banned as you inadvertently helped .co look bad with one of your own posts?

Fuck IT tbh. I mog every single male on IT

sometimes one of the less active members does a bit too much free thinking and so daddy sigma needs to fix it

sometimes one of the less active members does a bit too much free thinking and so daddy sigma needs to fix it
probably or someone here calls them out on their bullshit, so they delete it

It an achievement to be there.
I managed it only once so far, out of 700 posts :cryfeels:
I wish I were more like the ones who get feature 2 times a week there :feelscry:

probably or someone here calls them out on their bullshit, so they delete it

Or they they keep forgetting their own IT contributor Dr Pizza tried to molestor 3d kids for real and that a "lol waifu of culture" incel meme was just that.

Maybe nearcels.com is the mice doing inverted experiments on the scientists, showing them up for their own hypocrisy?

"Yikes this poster limits who might view their profile"

Thread title.

I noticed IncelTear reddit sometimes have an error message where thread links have been deleted.

Any juicy reason for this?

- Server space?
- Our quoted threads were too based

The most tangible example is they deleted the Napoleon De gayso thread where he claimed he wanted to penetrate a 7 year old girl.
Stupidity

Because they only exist to talk about us.