Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do incels seem to be soap opera characters?

Don Vito

Don Vito

Cinemaxxxed
★★★★
Always bringing things to the table such as "love", "intimacy", "be loved", "be apreciated", "I just want a hug" etc. Many brocels here dont seem to be actual blackpilled people but somewhat characters from a Mexican/ South American Soap Opera.

Lord, people here are supposed to be blackpilled. Such concepts never existed. It is all bluepill tales and mythos to keep people in check. All its about sex and reproduction. Even Chad isnt loved. What foids love is his genetics and once they´re plowed by a Chad with better stats foids will have no hesitation to cuck the current Chad they have been serving for.

Last edited:
Humans have biological urges for some form of attachment; though it's true that foids in the modern state of hypergamy and degeneracy have no thoughts of such when they are able to pick and choose any male they might have, depending on just how many tiers of males they might have access to. :feelsjuice:

"love", "intimacy", "be loved", "be apreciated"
mogs me cuz they actually still feel emotions. idk what I even want anymore, pretty much just an end to the daily annoyance and bullshit I have to deal with.

i feel like people who are zoinked out on jewpills, but i don't even take them

mogs me cuz they actually still feel emotions. idk what I even want anymore, pretty much just an end to the daily annoyance and bullshit I have to deal with.

i feel like people who are zoinked out on jewpills, but i don't even take them
You are finally reaching the state of monk maybe.

I agree with you, but incels younger than 25 probably don’t have enough experience to realize how much foids act out what they see on television and film.

Soap operas, romance novels, and much of popular culture at this point - is made for foids. Males will fuck anything, so there is no point in trying to market to them. Foids have all the power in today’s western society - I’m sorry, but they are treated like goddesses in 2022 just for existing. That is why foids think that they all deserve chads.

Look at a Mexican soap opera, the foids are all rich and beautiful and have white skin - now think about the typical goblina in the United States… :feelsrope:

Lord, people here are supposed to be blackpilled. Such concepts never existed. It is all bluepill tales and mythos to keep people in check. All its about sex and reproduction. Even Chad isnt loved. What foids love is his genetics and once they´re plowed by a Chad with better stats foids will have no hesitation to cuck the current Chad they have been serving for.

I agree with you, but incels younger than 25 probably don’t have enough experience to realize how much foids act out what they see on television and film.

Soap operas, romance novels, and much of popular culture at this point - is made for foids. Males will fuck anything, so there is no point in trying to market to them. Foids have all the power in today’s western society - I’m sorry, but they are treated like goddesses in 2022 just for existing. That is why foids think that they all deserve chads.

Look at a Mexican soap opera, the foids are all rich and beautiful and have white skin - now think about the typical goblina in the United States… :feelsrope:

it might be just the last vestiges of a bluepilled dust in the forge of pillery.