Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious An open letter to the researchers that peruse this forum

La Grande Infamie

La Grande Infamie

Weinen In Der Sonne
★★★★★
To all of the researchers reading this, your work is useless. We're a bunch of angry losers who use this website to vent, talk about our lives, and discuss our circumstances, that being that we all lack relationships with women and many of us are not loved by those around us. Often, if we are loved, it's by immediate family and nobody else. Women being vapid whores who only sleep with supermodels and wish we were all dead is the cause of our inceldom. You can put "perceived" before bringing this up in your essays, but you know this to be the basic, short-form truth. What you clearly do NOT understand is that our burden is lifelong, and often incurable. We'll be lonesome, angry people until we drop dead, and even the few of us that DO ascend will have to come to terms with the fact that some chad will take their lover for themselves. They'll inevitably be back here, because women aren't capable of loving unattractive men, not like they love chad.

Leave us alone, you can't help us. We only have each other.

Researcher foids suck my cock!

Based, but they will ignore posts like this and keep cherrypicking posts that make us look bad because we dare to say something bad against le holy vagina

I'm happy so long as they don't infiltrate this forum tbh

"researchers" reading this hope you all get shot

I dont understand how any "researcher" can think inceldom is a worthwhile topic researching. All you have to do is ask yourself if you believe in evolution and survival of the fittest and that's all it is.

If I was a professor I would make sure any researcher that writes a paper on such an asinine topic gets expelled.

Last edited:
my message: dnr, dont care, blackpill is law

My message to researchers reading this: I hate women, jews, and niggers.
In order from most hated to least hated.

To any researcher who dares to enter this domain you'll be skinned alive like a mink.

Here's a serious, non-troll response:
Unless academia is one day willing to admit the true role men's looks play in attraction AND admit how utterly TRANSACTIONAL women's "attraction" to not-hot men really is, gender relations will continue getting worse and western civilization will eventually collapse. Any, and I do mean ANY proposed "solution" based on assumptions that deny this reality will only AGGRAVATE the problem MORE! "B-b-but that means you wanna force women to fuck ugly guys." That's bullshit. I have a solution that doesn't violate sexual autonomy at all: Subsidized plastic surgery. It's still quite radical, but I promise you once 30% of the entire male population decides to just walk away from the dating game, just the ECONOMIC repercussions ALONE will be severe enough that a radical solution WILL be required.

I am so grateful someone finally took the time to address this issue...