Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do incels insult uncontrollable things of other incels

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
I've been called a manlet a few times here. It isn't really as hurtful here since most of us are either in the same boat or you're a larper. It's such a normie thing to do. I try to avoid insults like that. I think I called a 5'3 user a shorty once :feelsbadman:

I also hate tallfags, but because being tall is a good trait that I do not have

Because just like IT, they want to make themselves feel better by kicking someone down. It is not a rational response, it is emotional. Just like women go around throwing insults like candy until 'incel' became a meaningless buzzword in the eyes of the society.

Have called other users Fakecels or Normies but its just not right to tell somebody to rope themselves etc

Because just like IT, they want to make themselves feel better by kicking someone down. It is not a rational response, it is emotional. Just like women go around throwing insults like candy until 'incel' became a meaningless buzzword in the eyes of the society.

Nah I've never insulted anyone else here. Hasn't most of us suffered enough?

Incels who insult fellow brocels aren't better than normies

I regret being hostile to some of the guys over the fakecel accusations things and all, especially because they treated me OK, that was a really dick move from my side and I'm sorry.