Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do I see the "face>height" cope on this forum?

speedtypingincel

speedtypingincel

height > x
-
What's up with so much "face>height" coping.

The incel community is such a secret club now that everyone wants to fit in and the tallfags want to make it so that they can be called incels too?

Is being called a "fakecel" that hurtful? "Omg that guy can get sex, what a loser".

Do tallfags get that butthurt when they are being told they can get pussy?

Do tallfags think that their height will help them have a harem of girls?

Do you think that because you can't get 99 out of 100 femoids that you're incel?

Being tall doesn't mean you can get stacies.

Wake up.

Most tallfags I've encountered has either never tried or just gone for 7+/10

This shit pisses me off.

The fact of the matter is this

SHORT MAN + AVERAGE FACE = INCEL or borderline incel dating pool <20% as 100% betabuxx or cuckold/open relationships

TALL MAN + AVERAGE FACE = dating pool 50%+ - can actually have a normal relationship

I presume it's frustrating because you're acting like a presumptuous faggot by pretending you know their situation better than they do, just like ethnics do with whitecels

This shit pisses me off.

SHORT MAN + AVERAGE FACE = INCEL or borderline incel dating pool <20% as 100% betabuxx or cuckold/open relationships

TALL MAN + AVERAGE FACE = dating pool 50%+ - can actually have a normal relationship

This. Height is a great impact.

I presume it's frustrating because you're acting like a presumptuous faggot by pretending you know their situation better than they do, just like ethnics do with whitecels
As I said once here - most people are shit, incels included. They moan 24/7 about people shaming them and not understanding their situation. But as soon as they get a chance they do exactly the same to others.

Face is way more important than height as long you re not super short.

Next thread: "wrist > face"

For me height mogs face, manlets with gfs are the best example of cherrypicks.

Most forum users are bellow 20 and it's understandable that they think that the chadlets can have gfs, sure it only happens in highschool, in university and beyond sub8 rule applies and you have to be tall yes or yes and then foids look for who have better face.

For me height mogs face, manlets with gfs are the best example of cherrypicks.

Most forum users are bellow 20 and it's understandable that they think that the chadlets can have gfs, sure it only happens in highschool, in university and beyond sub8 rule applies and you have to be tall yes or yes and then foids look for who have better face.
you re coping hard even if you re short but with a good face you can just instagrammax and get famous

Here's the reality in modern sexual market place - there is a much greater acceptance distribution for how your face looks as a man, compared to the acceptance for height.

A man who is above-average in height, or tall, with an average face, will be selected over a manlet who has a near model like face by 90%+ of women.

Tallfags need to accept this reality.

People seem to forget that a "good looking" face on a manlet just makes the manlet look like a child, or a dwarf. Height for a man will actually make them appear more attractive facially.

The 5/10 face on a 6'4 guy is going to seem appear better looking than a 5/10 face on a 5'5 guy.

Who are we kidding here face>height. I've seen tons of prettyboy manlets getting girls but rarely seen an ugly tallfag with a girl

you re coping hard even if you re short but with a good face you can just instagrammax and get famous
Then you get a date with a foid and she sees your real height lmao

Here's the reality in modern sexual market place - there is a much greater acceptance distribution for how your face looks as a man, compared to the acceptance for height.

A man who is above-average in height, or tall, with an average face, will be selected over a manlet who has a near model like face by 90%+ of women.

Tallfags need to accept this reality.
This is ur opinion. Has nothing to do with science and proven statistics.

Who are we kidding here face>height. I've seen tons of prettyboy manlets getting girls but rarely seen an ugly tallfag with a girl

You're doing it wrong buddyboyo. You cannot compare pretty boy manlet, to a dog shit ugly tallfag.

You compare AVERAGE FACE manlet, to AVERAGE FACE tallfag. Who wins 100% of the time? The AVERAGE FACE tallfag.

Therefore Height > Face. I win this thread with this post.

As long as if you arent a literal midget(sub 4'0), face > height

Also I have seen irl short chads mog me and irl tallcels too

I say this as a manlet too

5BF8D649 444E 4081 BF87 324B5E45EB32

Next thread: "wrist > face"

this is why i said "as long you re not super short"
being the same height of the foid counts as super short, chadlets only work in the school I've seen literal Hollywood actors getting cucked because their height

You compare AVERAGE FACE manlet, to AVERAGE FACE tallfag. Who wins 100% of the time? The AVERAGE FACE tallfag.
This is incorrect. You have to compare the influence of face increment vs height increment.
dLooks/dFace vs dLooks/dHeight if you understand math you'll get what I mean. It is two-dimensional function Looks = f(Height, Face).

Last edited:
I'm a manlet myself, but i still think that face is more important than height. Unless you're 5.2 or even smaller.

In reality you need everything.

not every tallcel have 5-6 face like you braggers

Last edited:
You're doing it wrong buddyboyo. You cannot compare pretty boy manlet, to a dog shit ugly tallfag.

Wtf are you talking about, being tall is an advantage so you cant compare average face manlet with average face tallfag. You have to compare uglytallfag to hotmanlet since they both have a disadvantage and an advantage

if you have what foids consider cute, pretty face, it goes well with your short stature. a lot of manlet prettyboys get hot girls, while ugly orgres go nowhere. stop coping.

if you have what foids consider cute, pretty face, it goes well with your short stature. a lot of manlet prettyboys get hot girls, while ugly orgres go nowhere. stop coping.
Women are very vocal about their love for tallfags and prejudice against manlets. So is it any wonder their are thread topics such as these?

Women are very vocal about their love for tallfags and prejudice against manlets. So is it any wonder their are thread topics such as these?

that's because height is simply easier to put in numbers and communicate objectively. "I only want 6'+ men" is a clear message that everybody understands. you can't do that with face.

i still think face is more important. there was a thread about this in looksmax forum with very convincing argument: Jeremy Meeks.

"All it took for foids to get wet over him was a viral headshot. Nobody knew how tall he was. If height was so important, why did millions of girls cream themselves around the world not knowing his height (at first).

Sure, if he was 5'3" instead of 6'0", they might have lost interest upon finding out but that just means height functions as a deal breaker and nothing more. It disqualifies you from the race. You need a good face to actually win the prize, which is pussy."

Manlet cope thread #45921
E2ED2F28 60FA 4C1C 86C6 1CDF14C3C9B3

Last edited:
Ankle biters don't know when to quit.

Face can compensate for height.
Height can compensate for face

Face can compensate for height.
Height can compensate for face

When talking in averages for face, the taller man wins, everytime.

How is this even an argument?

You honestly think short normies get laid anywhere near as much as tall normies?

When talking in averages for face, the taller man wins, everytime.

How is this even an argument?

You honestly think short normies get laid anywhere near as much as tall normies?
when we talk about same height, better face wins too

This shit pisses me off.

JBW JUST BE TALL
I AM A SMALL ETHNIC LOOK AT ME ONLY I AM STRUGGLING UNLY SMALL ETHNIC HAS IT WORSE :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

Please every faggot white worshipping to tall white chads fappening ethnic incel, take a fucking plane and fly to germany sweden or some other european shithole where the "average male" is a 7ft2 tall gigachad with 2 cocks and skin so pale you need sunglasses to see him in the snow.

If you think you mogg shit with being "white and tall" in northern europe jfl.

But youre right if you say they are locationcells, but your full off shit if you think 6'2 is "tall" in eurocuck countries.

Shortcels arguments are no different than bluepilled fags. Just get a haircut bro, just take shower bro, just go out and engage bro, just go fuck her you’re average height bro top fucking kek. Thanks for reminding me that i can now ascend thanks to your bluepilled advices, my personality is bad right as I’ve tried dating more than 100 foids with no luck I’ll work on it. Incels have only this forum left to cope and share their frustrations until they rope and these shortfags wanna ban them

Most tallfags here have shitty faces or are autistic. Prettyboy manlet "incels" should be banned.

Preach, brother.

Height >>>>>>>>>>> face.