Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do I feel strange after I binge eat junk food?

Barrett

Barrett

Recruit
★★★★★
I start feeling like an alien after I binge eat junk food, and it makes me wanna go do weird things.. what causes this?

I cant breath after eating fast food really fast. I mean, i can breath but i get a weird drowning exprience.

Are you sure that food wasn’t laced with anything?..

Sounds like me on shrooms tbh.

I cant breath after eating fast food really fast. I mean, i can breath but i get a weird drowning exprience.
I get near death experiences when I eat fast food.
what does "feeling like an alien" and "weird things" entail? :dafuckfeels:
I just start acting really strange and if people are around me they will notice it, it’s like I start getting possessed by something, like hysterically laughing to myself and staring at the wall for half an hour and not realizing it
Are you sure that food wasn’t laced with anything?..

Sounds like me on shrooms tbh.
I think I need a doctor

Last edited:
I mean. Sometimes I be eating sugar then get overly excited for a bit. Usually I start posting a lot then. Is it like that OP? Are you euphoric and excited?

I mean. Sometimes I be eating sugar then get overly excited for a bit. Usually I start posting a lot then. Is it like that OP? Are you euphoric and excited?
No I feel uncomfortable

It could be postprandial hypoglycemia. I know that when I consume a lot of refined sugar I feel quite shaky and weak a few hours later.

No I feel uncomfortable
Sounds like you ate too unhealthy. The day b4 yesterday I put honey and sugar in a glass and ate it with a spoon with cranberry juice. I felt so weird afterwards. Kept getting head rushes. I think your body is reacting neggy tbh.

because junk food is not healthy