Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate eating food

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★
I got paid my fortnightly 300 quid on friday and nearly half of it had to go to a big fat overdue gas and electric bill, while I small portion went to a water bill.
That left me with like, £130-somthing left to last til the 31st of may.
In the past, i would have blown most of it on food to last for 2 weeks and so i don't have to trot down to shitty soup kitchens, but I don't feel like doing a foodshop.
Nor do I feel like eating all that much anymore.
I don't really eat like proper meals now, I just eat snacks.

Today, I've had 2 cheese and egg mayo packaged sandwiches, a bottle of strawberry milk, a bottle of orange lucazade, 2 egg and bacon packaged sandwichs and i'm currently eating haagen daz pierre herme ice cream.
I got some garlic bread baguettes in the freezer, but i don't feel like eating them,
I'm starting to hate eating food in general, but i still eat anyway to stave off hunger.
And if i were to eat, i just get sandwiches, crisps or drinks from the cornershops near where i live.

I'm not dieting or exercising, it won't do me any good because i'm an ugly, autistic, failed-goth, poor, cumskin, limey of kike descent and foids in my town hate me and want me dead.

I prefer to get packaged sandwiches from poundland tbh, they taste great and i think their unique to poundland specifically.
The ones they sell in the cornershop near me are pretty crappy.

Get some doritos and dip

People tend to hate real natural food if they eat alot of processed garbage like you do.

I want more fresh food but I’m a neet and my parents buy 85% processed garbage. Too anxious to try and get a job, didn’t go well for me last time.

Fair, it's warm and sunny today. I don't like it
Same here, plenty of gorgeous, beautiful women are out and about in their tanktops, short shorts and flipflops.
Unfortunately, these are the same women who fucking hate, hate, HATE me and want me to die and burn in hell.
I seriously resisted the urge to fucking punch a random woman in her face today.
Though, I intenionally barged into a few of them, even one with a boyfriend, she made a shocked, gasping noise when I barged her.
The boyfriend was a middle-class, normfag, as I was walking off, he said "uh, excuse me?", he didn't try to chase me.
Besides, he won't try to fight me.

Same here, plenty of gorgeous, beautiful women are out and about in their tanktops, short shorts and flipflops.
Unfortunately, these are the same women who fucking hate, hate, HATE me and want me to die and burn in hell.
I seriously resisted the urge to fucking punch a random woman in her face today.
Though, I intenionally barged into a few of them, even one with a boyfriend, she made a shocked, gasping noise when I barged her.
The boyfriend was a middle-class, normfag, as I was walking off, he said "uh, excuse me?", he didn't try to chase me.
Besides, he won't try to fight me.
Based, barging into foids is great tbh. I dont get out much, but when I do I try and get a few in. Especially if its a group of foid cunts walking towards me

Based, barging into foids is great tbh. I dont get out much, but when I do I try and get a few in. Especially if its a group of foid cunts walking towards me
I would have fucking killed that normie if he dared come after me.
He grew up living with his educated, successful parents in a big house on a safe street and going to a nice, posh school.
Meanwhile, I grew up in a broken home with a large, poor, dysfunctional family on a pissy neighbourhood in a shitheap town.
I doubt that fag has ever been in a fight in his life, but I have.
When I was in school, a kid threw a rock at my head and it left me with a scar, that I still have.
And one of my front teeth got chipped when I got kicked in the jaw not long later.

I bet his skanky, slutty little whore was all hot and horny over me barging to her than her fag normie pet.
Btw, I think she was slightly taller than him too, but I was taller than them both (not height bragging).