Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do health nuts have such disgusting skin?

Corvus

Corvus

Thank me for my service
-
I always see health nuts on my youtube feed who look 30 years older than they actually are, and have acne, wrinkles ect.

It seems like NPCs are obsessed with what other people eat; is this because they think theyll get even worse by eating fast food? Its like theyre digging themselves deeper into destruction by trying to avoid looking like shit. If they ate normal food they wouldnt be so hideous.

Stress could be the culprit

It's good to eat a varied diet but normies usually take it way to far.

veganism=protein deficiency would be my guess

Hard exercise ages you faster. Steroids accelerate this even more. I still lift weights so I don't look like a skinny twig, but I never do cardio because it's a lot of effort and stress on your body for no reason.

I always see health nuts on my youtube feed who look 30 years older than they actually are, and have acne, wrinkles ect.

It seems like NPCs are obsessed with what other people eat; is this because they think theyll get even worse by eating fast food? Its like theyre digging themselves deeper into destruction by trying to avoid looking like shit. If they ate normal food they wouldnt be so hideous.
Try the minister of health belgium

veganism=protein deficiency would be my guess
Theyre not all vegans but I suppose they eat very little fat compared to “unhealthy” people which probably is a reason their skin looks like shit. I shave with animal fat and it makes my skin look smooth.

wtf are health nuts

Try the minister of health belgium

She looks healthy (not) xD

Yeah i discovered this only like 3 years ago. It's so ironic/cruel. When i was more bluepilled about everything i felt like "the more you exercice the more healthy you will be :soy:" as if it was that simple. Lately there's been a wave of "fit" and quite young people dropping like flies and apparently, many of them didn't even use steroids, it's literaly just the gym that killed them, it's really fucked up when you think about it, i mean doing all of this physical effort, this micro management of food, not to mention the amount of time they sacrificed, all this to just die :feelsUnreal:

It's the same for dieters. Nowadays there's so much of them (carnivores, frugivores, vegans, etc), each and every one claiming to have the best, most "natural" way of eating that suits our organism. In the end so many of them look absolutely horrible as a result when they dont have health problems.

Also read about "runner's face". Not only being a health freak can make you age faster biologically but do so as a purely physical consequence (it puts strain on your skin).

Yeah i discovered this only like 3 years ago. It's so ironic/cruel. When i was more bluepilled about everything i felt like "the more you exercice the more healthy you will be :soy:" as if it was that simple. Lately there's been a wave of "fit" and quite young people dropping like flies and apparently, many of them didn't even use steroids, it's literaly just the gym that killed them, it's really fucked up when you think about it, i mean doing all of this physical effort, this micro management of food, not to mention the amount of time they sacrificed, all this to just die :feelsUnreal:

It's the same for dieters. Nowadays there's so much of them (carnivores, frugivores, vegans, etc), each and every one claiming to have the best, most "natural" way of eating that suits our organism. In the end so many of them look absolutely horrible as a result when they dont have health problems.

Also read about "runner's face". Not only being a health freak can make you age faster biologically but do so as a purely physical consequence (it puts strain on your skin).
:bigbrain:

Ive noticed it with cyclists too. They look like they’re about to drop dead any second

Staying home eating tendies is the new healthy :feelsEhh: