Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Gymcel trait:You eat junk food and add it as your macros

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

My post count = x times Tyrone piped your mom
★★★★★
Despite me being in a "healthy" lifestyle I tend to eat shit food like Carl's Jr or Jack In The Box after the gym because my metabolism is faster than the flash due to being Indian and a framelet so at that point I might as well just eat junk food because its already hard enough for me to gain weight to the point I cant even gain fat.

Despite me being in a "healthy" lifestyle I tend to eat shit food like Carl's Jr or Jack In The Box after the gym because my metabolism is faster than the flash due to being Indian and a framelet so at that point I might as well just eat junk food because its already hard enough for me to gain weight to the point I cant even gain fat.
i eat less than normal people do because i rot and drink beer and eat fast food so if i ate the regular amount of calories i am supposed to id be fat.

Mogged by curry genes

Mogged by curry genes
Curries arent supposed to gain any form of weight, they are supposed to be skinny fat victim weight retards as thats the rules

Curries are either fat af or underweight, no in between

being a skinny retard is so nice u get to eat like shit and say ur "bulking"

being a skinny retard is so nice u get to eat like shit and say ur "bulking"
Nah bruh, I could eat fast food everyday for a whole year and still barely gain weight

Nah bruh, I could eat fast food everyday for a whole year and still barely gain weight
doesn't refute my point ur still able to eat like shit without being shunned

I had a burger with 5 patties and turkey rashers with fries and a milkshake as my 5th meal today. Bulking :feelsdevil: