Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do I always symphatize with killers, dictators, criminals, bad guys etc?

dyingvirgin

dyingvirgin

niggerhater, ex-millionaire
-
It's not being edgy or trying to look like a psychopath to impress foids because none of them would know the people I admire. It's not forced as well, I genuinely only idolise and sympathise with people you can at best describe as controversial. Here's some of them:

Anders Breivik the Norwegian serial killer, ER, Putin, Trump, Ratko Mladic (butcher of Bosnia), cartel leaders and members, Chikatilo the most famous Russian serial killer, Hitler, Dr Mengele, Prigozhin, oligarchs, drug bosses, Derek Chauvin, local criminals or corrupt politicians that you haven't heard of, all the movie criminals or psychopaths like Scarface, Tony Soprano, Hannibal Lecter etc etc, Bernie Madoff and so on.

I have genuine love and sympathy towards these people and I wanna be like them. I'm tired of being a worthless mr Nobody.

I idolize people who can get through the suffering and find happiness at the end. It’s a nice cope.

Normies create these people by treating them unfairly.