Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill So(y)ciety suddenly empathizes with people for their lack of love/sex if they are criminals

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★★
Joined
Aug 21, 2018
Posts
5,366
Online
201d 4h 9m
Following statements stem from a documentary about Frank Gust, a serial killer, sadist, rapist, necrophile and zoophile who raped/tortured/maimed at least three women (excluding his aunt which he killed, but not for sexual reasons) and thousands of animals. He re-married in prison and this is what the juristical personnel on the case says about it:

"He still lives, he still has needs, he still has the right to exchange feelings, the right to get acknowledgement - and of course the right to love, human love!" (translated)

He liked to cut out the eyes of animals to fuck them in the eye socket, he shot multiple deers to rape them later, bathed in the organs of rabbits, tied rabbits up to fuck them while he eviscerated them, while they died he penetrated them in the freshly made holes too. And he cut open horses to crawl inside of them. A sheep was raped by him (vaginally/anally/in the eye socket), afterwards he implanted explosives into the animal and made it pop (while it was alive and while he thought of the sheep as a young woman). He did many of these things already as a child/teenager and also mutilated corpses from the morgue to harass the relatives of the deceased and to satisfy himself sexually during that time.

The women he killed were often decapitated/eviscerated, he used their body parts and internal organs for sexual purposes (for example: he used the severed heads for head jobs), put body parts in different places (like replacing arms with legs or shoving the heart in the vagina) and much more. While starting out as a necrophile product killer he became more and more sadistic with each murder.
His last victim was partially burnt, with his teeth he bit out chunks of flesh from her boobs, he vaginally and anally raped her multiple times until the blood came out due to the severe injuries, cut her open, ultimately shot her and cut off both of her hands - she was until the shot alive. He said his dream was raping a woman while ripping her heart out, before being arrested he made a plan for his next victim (removal of the eyes with a spoon for later penetration of the eye socket, torture with acid and ultimately making her explode via implanted explosives). He said that all women were for him just cattle for the slaughter and that women have their hearts in their cunts anyways (translated quotes).

As you see: A very nice, kind and respectful personality, that's why he had so many GFs - unlike le smelly inkler. By the way: He showed his GF parts of a dismembered hitchhiker and she didn't report it (leading to three further victims, so much for "Muh master manipulator, they hide it so well"), a female friend of his said that he was a "good man that did something horrible", just fucking laugh at this clown's world.

Funny thing - if anyone said the thing above about us (who are -apart from a few exceptions- law-abiding citizens) they would be crucified by feminists for furthering male entitlement, meanwhile (often the very same liberal) individuals say that everyone (even a serial killer) is deserving of love.
This is btw not the first time that in prison documentaries this has occurred (often with much empathy from the normfags in the comments), when a prisoner (as an individual that harmed soyciety) complains about the withdrawal of love/sex during his prison time people have empathy - despite him being the one responsible for his fate, we are however condemned due to physical/mental disabilities or illnesses and/or bad looks.
We are called sex-crazed beasts for complaining about the effects a total lack of love/sex has for us while they cry for criminals (and this despite the fact that most prisoners have lovers waiting for them and just have to wait a few months, while we don't have that certainty and might be afflicted by a lack of love/sex for our entire life).

Source:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AC9VYkFUC40&t=2705s
 
Last edited:
Deleted member 37146

Deleted member 37146

Self-banned
-
Joined
Oct 1, 2021
Posts
979
Online
12d 23h 26m
Fighting for the rights of criminals with people starving, homeless MEN and incels.
Gotta fight the good fight am I right :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
 
Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
10,401
Online
106d 23h 55m
This video is unavailable.
 
L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★★
Joined
Aug 21, 2018
Posts
5,366
Online
201d 4h 9m
JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 14, 2021
Posts
6,545
Online
50d 2h 26m
WundaBoy said:
Fighting for the rights of criminals with people starving, homeless MEN and incels.
Gotta fight the good fight am I right :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
I hope they make those whores who say that shit spend a day with him alone in a room :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I'm pretty sure they will enjoy what he'll do to them.
 
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2021
Posts
11,814
Online
48d 8h 31m
These descriptions sound like the average cartel execution video nowadays, the really ramped up the violence that was unseen before because those who did it in the past didn't record the acts, but there are eyewitness from the insides that recounted it all.

Anyway, we get shit thrown at us for "bad personalities and not treating women right". Maybe he got girlfriends and because he treated them well even though he was an extreme sadistic killer.
We evil ikwells will never get girls on us because we lack personalities but his enchanting personality that made him able to carry such acts really attracted some girls, huh, who would guess? So much personality he didn't even know what to do with it all.

IT will never touch this, and if they do, just watch how they will twist everything, take things out of context and somehow use it against us as always.
 
Lonely4Ever

Lonely4Ever

Officer
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 25, 2021
Posts
960
Online
10d 12h 10m
Because they can mog us, it's not about morality, but about insulting and attacking us. There's a reason why I hate Normies, when they get killed in some shooting, I get happy.

Normies lack empathy because they believe in the Bluepill, that it's personality and getting a haircut are the key to relationships. This is hilarious because the VAST MAJORITY of PEDOHPILES in the news where I live are married most with children. Why don't the Foid's check the personality of those shits? No, because they are "Hot".
 
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2021
Posts
11,814
Online
48d 8h 31m
Just work on the personality and you will have tons of fans on you even if you are a monster like this satanic individual. Personality is everything anyway, as they say, he just has to be enchanting and treat ladies right, doesn't matter what he does because they will come to him based on how enchanting and how well they treat m'ladies, even if they know he is a murderer and animal torturer.

He would be world wide famous if he worked for a cartel, they all do this kind of shit anyway and post it themselves to the media and still get super models at their feet.
 
Mecoja

Mecoja

stompin on a dream
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 28, 2020
Posts
13,330
Online
150d 22h 14m
Thats some scary shit, we write here some joke nonsense and somehow we are the danger to poor women who doesnt even come into our vicinity while they hang out with the serial killers.
 
I

ineedassistance

rules for rulers
Joined
Jul 7, 2021
Posts
591
Online
8d 17h 2m
Wow that guy is evil. He makes is look like a joke.
 
Fat Link

Fat Link

The Fat French Fried Fuhrer of Chads.is.
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 31, 2019
Posts
7,381
Online
183d 6h 33m
Yeah, somehow we’re the scum of the earth but monsters like this and thugs like Jeremy Meeks walk on water in comparison.:feelsUgh:

Unbelievable. :feelsahh:

Anywhere other than Clown World it would be anyway. :feelsclown:
 
squirrelsonfire2

squirrelsonfire2

Game over
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 25, 2018
Posts
8,962
Online
87d 10h 50m
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 21, 2020
Posts
20,911
Online
80d 10h 3m
SlutLiberationFront said:
Just work on the personality and you will have tons of fans on you even if you are a monster like this satanic individual. Personality is everything anyway, as they say, he just has to be enchanting and treat ladies right, doesn't matter what he does because they will come to him based on how enchanting and how well they treat m'ladies, even if they know he is a murderer and animal torturer.

He would be world wide famous if he worked for a cartel, they all do this kind of shit anyway and post it themselves to the media and still get super models at their feet.
People in prison, especially for murder and rape, are know for having great personalities. They are just lost and misunderstood souls and need to have human connections to feel human. What about incels? They are subhuman.

Fat Link said:
Yeah, somehow we’re the scum of the earth but monsters like this and thugs like Jeremy Meeks walk on water in comparison.:feelsUgh:

Unbelievable. :feelsahh:

Anywhere other than Clown World it would be anyway. :feelsclown:
meeks pilled yet again
 
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2021
Posts
11,814
Online
48d 8h 31m
Copexodius Maximus said:
People in prison, especially for murder and rape, are know for having great personalities. They are just lost and misunderstood souls and need to have human connections to feel human. What about incels? They are subhuman.
Can't even find words to how infurating this all is. They get everything we don't even though they are complete criminals and some on death rows for serious crimes.
Yet we don't deserve anything for "shitty personalities". I'm pretty sure these gentlemen have amazing personalities and that is why they are in prison waiting for death, they were just misunderstood. :foidSoy::feels:
But no, we let everything clear here yet WE are the villains, the highest danger to society and people who commit the worst crimes and not deserving of empathy of anything because we don't have the personalities of these amazing, captivating gentlemen in prisons.
Fucking :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
 
NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Legend
★★★
Joined
Feb 13, 2021
Posts
3,780
Online
90d 18h 45m
The biggest crime in the eyes of the soyciety is to be born ugly.
 
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 21, 2020
Posts
20,911
Online
80d 10h 3m
SlutLiberationFront said:
Can't even find words to how infurating this all is. They get everything we don't even though they are complete criminals and some on death rows for serious crimes.
Yet we don't deserve anything for "shitty personalities". I'm pretty sure these gentlemen have amazing personalities and that is why they are in prison waiting for death, they were just misunderstood. :foidSoy::feels:
But no, we let everything clear here yet WE are the villains, the highest danger to society and people who commit the worst crimes and not deserving of empathy of anything because we don't have the personalities of these amazing, captivating gentlemen in prisons.
Fucking :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Lookism pill destroyed me tbh
 
bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Autistic social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,799
Online
44d 14h 1m
And yet, we're the bad guys. They're praising literal criminals, scum of the earth, and feeling sorry for them, and we're the bad guys. :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::society::society::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
 
Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 5, 2020
Posts
8,106
Online
38d 18h 51m
Lebensmüder said:
Following statements stem from a documentary about Frank Gust, a serial killer, sadist, rapist, necrophile and zoophile who raped/tortured/maimed at least three women (excluding his aunt which he killed, but not for sexual reasons) and thousands of animals. He re-married in prison and this is what the juristical personnel on the case says about it:

"He still lives, he still has needs, he still has the right to exchange feelings, the right to get acknowledgement - and of course the right to love, human love!" (translated)

He liked to cut out the eyes of animals to fuck them in the eye socket, he shot multiple deers to rape them later, bathed in the organs of rabbits, tied rabbits up to fuck them while he eviscerated them, while they died he penetrated them in the freshly made holes too. And he cut open horses to crawl inside of them. A sheep was raped by him (vaginally/anally/in the eye socket), afterwards he implanted explosives into the animal and made it pop (while it was alive and while he thought of the sheep as a young woman). He did many of these things already as a child/teenager and also mutilated corpses from the morgue to harass the relatives of the deceased and to satisfy himself sexually during that time.

The women he killed were often decapitated/eviscerated, he used their body parts and internal organs for sexual purposes (for example: he used the severed heads for head jobs), put body parts in different places (like replacing arms with legs or shoving the heart in the vagina) and much more. While starting out as a necrophile product killer he became more and more sadistic with each murder.
His last victim was partially burnt, with his teeth he bit out chunks of flesh from her boobs, he vaginally and anally raped her multiple times until the blood came out due to the severe injuries, cut her open, ultimately shot her and cut off both of her hands - she was until the shot alive. He said his dream was raping a woman while ripping her heart out, before being arrested he made a plan for his next victim (removal of the eyes with a spoon for later penetration of the eye socket, torture with acid and ultimately making her explode via implanted explosives). He said that all women were for him just cattle for the slaughter and that women have their hearts in their cunts anyways (translated quotes).

As you see: A very nice, kind and respectful personality, that's why he had so many GFs - unlike le smelly inkler. By the way: He showed his GF parts of a dismembered hitchhiker and she didn't report it (leading to three further victims, so much for "Muh master manipulator, they hide it so well"), a female friend of his said that he was a "good man that did something horrible", just fucking laugh at this clown's world.

Funny thing - if anyone said the thing above about us (who are -apart from a few exceptions- law-abiding citizens) they would be crucified by feminists for furthering male entitlement, meanwhile (often the very same liberal) individuals say that everyone (even a serial killer) is deserving of love.
This is btw not the first time that in prison documentaries this has occurred (often with much empathy from the normfags in the comments), when a prisoner (as an individual that harmed soyciety) complains about the withdrawal of love/sex during his prison time people have empathy - despite him being the one responsible for his fate, we are however condemned due to physical/mental disabilities or illnesses and/or bad looks.
We are called sex-crazed beasts for complaining about the effects a total lack of love/sex has for us while they cry for criminals (and this despite the fact that most prisoners have lovers waiting for them and just have to wait a few months, while we don't have that certainty and might be afflicted by a lack of love/sex for our entire life).

Source:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AC9VYkFUC40&t=2705s
What the fuck ??? He should’ve been tortured just like he did to his victims and burned alive unlike what the fuck these morons are doing ,how can you be this sick ffs? Why do people care for this pscho ?? But not us ?
bigantennaemay1 said:
And yet, we're the bad guys. They're praising literal criminals, scum of the earth, and feeling sorry for them, and we're the bad guys. :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::society::society::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
 
THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

ᛋartcelᛋ
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 14, 2020
Posts
16,425
Online
43d 8h 59m
Mecoja said:
Thats some scary shit, we write here some joke nonsense and somehow we are the danger to poor women who doesnt even come into our vicinity while they hang out with the serial killers.
 
Izayacel

Izayacel

Watcher of Recent "
★★★★★
Joined
May 5, 2018
Posts
9,598
Online
34d 2h 34m
How can you get away with so much anyways

Dude was propably elevated or born Into wealth



Clown World Times x 100
 
totalcel

totalcel

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Nov 20, 2021
Posts
278
Online
8d 2h 46m
society is absolutely sick and disgusting
 
Lonelycel

Lonelycel

Captain
★★★★★
Joined
May 2, 2018
Posts
9,740
Online
66d 9h 17m
He liked to cut out the eyes of animals to fuck them in the eye socket, he shot multiple deers to rape them later, bathed in the organs of rabbits, tied rabbits up to fuck them while he eviscerated them, while they died he penetrated them in the freshly made holes too. And he cut open horses to crawl inside of them. A sheep was raped by him (vaginally/anally/in the eye socket), afterwards he implanted explosives into the animal and made it pop (while it was alive and while he thought of the sheep as a young woman). He did many of these things already as a child/teenager and also mutilated corpses from the morgue to harass the relatives of the deceased and to satisfy himself sexually during that time.

:feelsbadman:
 
M

MARTYRDOM GOD X

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 28, 2021
Posts
657
Online
4d 15h 33m
Foids love dark triad criminals its just a marker of high T dominance that get their filthy little pussies soaking wet.
 
NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Legend
★★★
Joined
Feb 13, 2021
Posts
3,780
Online
90d 18h 45m
MARTYRDOM GOD X said:
Foids love dark triad criminals its just a marker of high T dominance that get their filthy little pussies soaking wet.
Trash attract trash.
 
M

MARTYRDOM GOD X

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 28, 2021
Posts
657
Online
4d 15h 33m
NorthernWind said:
Trash attract trash.
Unfortunately both foids and criminals are worshipped by society much more so than Incels who are hated , when it really should be the other way around
 

Similar threads

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top