Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do Hindu Pajeets hate me specifically?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
As soon as I mention that I am Bangladeshi on the internet, even here, they start calling me a low IQ muzzie mudslide: some seem to hate and target me more than even Pakistanis.
Lol muslim only brought goat fucking and praying 5 times a day in sex position to india , cope ped0 prophet follower

Lol is a Bangladeshi r@pe baby , I will name my pig Muhammad, it do trigger you muslims a lot :feelsLSD:

Lol arent you a Bangladeshi , go drink camel piss you chuslim asshole

Meanwhile we are fucking your sisters :feelsdevil:

Lol converted coward are dissing us lol the audacity

Aren't you a Bangladeshi Muslim Monkey!? Literally hang yourself.
Your daily Curry hate threads are boring and unoriginal.

Just die already.

Sincerely with hate.
A superior Aryan Hindu.
[UWSL]Why can’t they accept me as a fellow curry?[/UWSL]:feelsohgod:
What did my people do to deserve this? We don’t share any hostilities with you Indians and as for myself admit to having an inferiority complex of your economic and social status here compared to us in America.

You seem knowledgeable about curryland politics: can you explain their judgemental hatred of me?

@ilieknothing @Blackpillapologist
@Transcended Trucel

Last edited:
It's actually not just a curry problem. I sometimes see mainland Chinese getting called locusts or chinks by Hongkongers or Taiwanese on the internet. A better economy justifies their superiority complex against you.

I always cringe whenever ethnics hate on other similair looking ethnics :feelswhat:

That's so funny

As if anybody can tell a Hindu apart from a begooli
I mean they actually worship cows and monkeys, Hindus can't talk about anyones beliefs:feelskek:

Last edited:
I mean they actually worship cows and monkeys, Hindus can't talk about anyones beliefs:feelskek:
Are you a curry?

It's actually not just a curry problem. I sometimes see mainland Chinese getting called locusts or chinks by Hongkongers or Taiwanese on the internet. A better economy justifies their superiority complex against you.
this tbh. They need some superiority cope

Just as long as you don't have round eyes you're OK in my book!

Maybe its because people from your country keep immigrating to their country en mass and change the local demographic. Also vote in idiots to power.

Meanwhile hindus are literally treated like second class citizens in your own country.
Are you a curry?
He says he's sand but some users claim he's paki. Wouldn't be out of the ordinary for a paki to larp as sand

@Zer0/∞ hate for @Zer0/∞

We waz aryan and shizz
Indian curries love sucking up to cumskins even if that means they have to insult other ethnics who look exactly like them :feelskek: